~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

OMG yesterday I felt a lump in my right hand side and push it in, I swear it was a foot or hand or something and got really irrationally worried that I had broken the babys hand/foot - he/she seems to be fine today though

today I think I felt Jaxon's bum, I had a really hard spot on one side and kept pushing at it...didnt move, but movement elsewhere. I think he's laying in a funny position though, he's moving around like normal, but the movements are more like a flutter, than anything. Not as strong as before. but he is till moving around quite a bit.

Bryelle has got her energy back and wiggling and kicking all over! :cloud9:

My ticker has moved up a box today :) tomorrow I go to 2nd trimester so I won't have to search through 3 pages to find this one. I think within the week everyone else will be joining me too :)

I'm in double figures today too :D

HappyHayley - if you go to usercp does this thread not come up in your subscribed threads list!? Thats how I get to this one :D x

Double Digits here today too! I thought we moved up a box today! :( I guess in another week like HappyHayley.

I know I was gutted we havn't moved up a box yet too! Still the weeks are flying

just in case anyone wants to know 26 + 6 days is box 3 31 + 1 day is box 2 and the final best box is 35 + 4 days

Thanks HH! I kept thinking I would move up this week for some reason and got sad when I didn't! LOL 1 more week! :happydance:

I was just peaking around 3rd tri and there is a thread about being 30 weeks pregnant and I was just thinking WOW thats so pregnant! but thats not really that far away. Only 3 weeks for me. It's going slow and fast all at the same time. I need to stop and enjoy it more as it might be my last time.

I was just peaking around 3rd tri and there is a thread about being 30 weeks pregnant and I was just thinking WOW thats so pregnant! but thats not really that far away. Only 3 weeks for me. It's going slow and fast all at the same time. I need to stop and enjoy it more as it might be my last time.

Hayley I also always used to think that 30 weeks was sooo pregnant, but now that I am 30 weeks (tomorrow) I keep thinking that 35 weeks is when you are really VERY pregnant. I have not got my head in the sand at all have I? :haha:

Hi girls, just wanted to say hiiii, I was a November sparkler last year!! November babies rule!! X

Hi moomoo lol.

Bet time has flown by for you! My DD is 6 and half nearly and that time has whizzed! I want this baby to stay a baby forever lol

Well today's the day I move over to 3rd tri. I feel like I'm leaving my comfort zone even though I've been wanting to move over for so long. See you all over there really soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->