~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Hi girls!

Hayley, I have always been really happy about having a boy and I spoke to a friend of mine today and she told me hers was a girl and I got a pang of jealousy - first time ever! Then she told me she was jealous of me having a boy :haha:

Betheney - Maybe it would be worth you having a scan? I know you said you wouldn't but maybe finding out will help you deal with whatever sex you have? I know you agree to not find out, but hey we all change out minds.

I had my GTT monday, havent heard back yet so fingers crossed its all ok :)

Yeah I agree with anna matronic but of course being on team yellow is a personal decision. But a big reason I chose to find out was to deal with these feelings before hand so that I don't have to go through it on the delivery day. I want to be just really really super excited that day :)

So for no reason at all my top development ticker wouldn't change dates. It was stuck for the past 2 days. So I just re did it and now it works fine...

Hello ladies =) im 26 weeks today 1 more week until third tri =).. i also have hit double digits a few days ago YAY.. i also finished the nursery finally =).. and i had a doc appointment this morning and they surprised me with the glucose test man do i feel like crap haha =).. but Michael is healthy and growing very well =)

you look fab sweetie!!! X

gtt sucked so bad... All the needles and that shite tasting drink *shudder*.

girls i am freaking out a bit, she is SO quiet today and i'm trying really hard to just not freak out and run to the hospital becaise i have done this 2 times already in the past and i still have several weeks left in which i'm sure i'l freak out again ya know? Don't want to be that irrational freak out mum always there incase they stop taking me seriously, oh and my hospital won't do a movement check til after 28 weeks anyway.

i am pretty sure i've felt some soft taps here and there but normally she boots the hell out of me, especially after a cup of tea and today she hasn't really... Ugh she does have these quiet days :s

I know LO has days where he doesn;t stop and others where he is more quiet. They get quieter when they have a growth spurt. Also depends on her position as to how much you feel.

Start counting kicks, ten patterns of movement a day :)

I actually think it is more common than most people let on to have a slight preference for a particular sex, even if it is just for a very short time. For some reason, when I got my BFP we were pretty sure this baby would be a girl (completely different pregnancy than I had with my son, and if you were to believe the Shettles theory that girl sperm live longer, our 4 day old ones were surely all girls :winkwink:) and then at my 20 week scan, I swear I saw a winkle!

It took me about 5 minutes to get over the shock before I asked the sonographer to confirm what I had seen but because we had already told her we were staying on team yellow as we really wanted a surprise, she refused to confirm or deny Herberts boy bits :haha:

When I had my 25 week scan I swear I saw boy bits again and was pretty sure Herbert was deffo a boy until I got the scan report from my first scan saying "live female fetus in situ" I then panicked and thought but what my little Herbert!!! Which just goes to show that we really don't mind what we have so we will make sure that when we have our next scan at 36 weeks, the sonographer does not go anywhere near any bits as we really don't want to know what Herbert is (although I still swear I saw bits :rofl:)

I know LO has days where he doesn;t stop and others where he is more quiet. They get quieter when they have a growth spurt. Also depends on her position as to how much you feel.

Start counting kicks, ten patterns of movement a day :)

i guess it is time i started counting isn't it? Cheers matey x

Hi girls!

Hayley, I have always been really happy about having a boy and I spoke to a friend of mine today and she told me hers was a girl and I got a pang of jealousy - first time ever! Then she told me she was jealous of me having a boy :haha:

Betheney - Maybe it would be worth you having a scan? I know you said you wouldn't but maybe finding out will help you deal with whatever sex you have? I know you agree to not find out, but hey we all change out minds.

I had my GTT monday, havent heard back yet so fingers crossed its all ok :)

Hey Anna

I always said i didn't care and that was how i realised i did, i did a predictor test and it came back boy and my heart sank that little bit :-( and i realised maybe i want a girl and then at the US when i thought i saw boy bits i got a little sadder again. Its only really freaked me out this week. I've been fine the WHOLE pregnancy so i'm going to wait a couple of weeks to see if i stop over-reacting and realise if i did have a boy i wouldn't be upset. I tried to tell my hubby but you know MEN! i said "Honey i'm worried if we have a boy i'll be dissapointed, i think i really want a girl" and he told me "don't be dumb" lol he's never been the sensitive kind.

Betheney

Hello ladies =) im 26 weeks today 1 more week until third tri =).. i also have hit double digits a few days ago YAY.. i also finished the nursery finally =).. and i had a doc appointment this morning and they surprised me with the glucose test man do i feel like crap haha =).. but Michael is healthy and growing very well =)

you look fab sweetie!!! X

thanks =) not bad for only gaining 5 pounds from my starting weight..i hope haha

SO I feel like my baby or my uterus has grown 100 percent today. I feel like all my organs are squished and my back hurts and the kicks seem bigger. I didn't feel so big yesterday.

oh I forgot. I have a question that I kinda asked in first trimester too but don't really know the answer still.

So I'm pretty sure every time I spot its when I have sex. and my husband is kind of addicted to it and asks everyday. And I also enjoy it so we'd like to do it again but I'm afraid of the spotting.

I guess my question is if you know the spotting is from sex and the baby seems fine is it safe to have sex and spot or is spotting a sign that you should stop sex all together.

No spotting isnt anything to worry about if its just after sex. Its something to do with the cervix being softer so the penetration can cause this due to its texture.
x

Yeah, there is more blood down there and the spotting is normal. :hugs:

Also, I am a week behind you and I feel like she is growing overnight too! I can barely breathe!! Lol

OH said my bump looks massive today! I thought it looked a little smaller lol. Last night I had a really hard lump in my right hand side, was either babys head or bum lol

OH said my bump looks massive today! I thought it looked a little smaller lol. Last night I had a really hard lump in my right hand side, was either babys head or bum lol

Hi Kayley
I have the same, seem to have grown over night about a week ago and worried it was due to lack of doiing much as Id been ill....saw MW yest tho and all is going well.
I also notice sometimes a slightly higher bit to my bump...prob is a bum or head...isnt it exciting?!!!

My little gymnastic gets me on both sides!! I can't tell what's kicking/ punching me on either side! Lol She is always flipping!! She thinks my uterus is a public pool I think! Lol

Jaxon has been moving around a ton as well, and also doing flips. I cant wait to be able to tell how he's kicking/punching me, this little guy is strong!

I also get tons of movement but most of mine feel like he's sliding against the front of me instead of kicking. feels like he's rubbing his back all the way across.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->