~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

It's starting to get quieter in here...day ja vu of 1st trimester when everyone started switching over.

I've moved over to 3rd tri early because this one went quiet! Come on over early ladies :D x

OH said my bump looks massive today! I thought it looked a little smaller lol. Last night I had a really hard lump in my right hand side, was either babys head or bum lol

Hi Kayley
I have the same, seem to have grown over night about a week ago and worried it was due to lack of doiing much as Id been ill....saw MW yest tho and all is going well.
I also notice sometimes a slightly higher bit to my bump...prob is a bum or head...isnt it exciting?!!!

Only a few more weeks and we'll be able to tell whether those lumps are hands, feet, bum or head lol

I can't switch over early. I do go over and read it and even post sometimes but I cant switch early entirely because I like to feel like its a stepping stone when I do switch.

Today is the 19th which means my son is 19 months old today and I realized he will either be almost 22 months or actually 22 months when I have this baby and the difference between 19 and 22 is not a lot.

not a lot at all... I agree i pop over and read and post very rarely... I was gunna go over at 26 weekss because that when my pregnancy book puts me in 3rd tri, but here its 27 so gunna wait it out for another few days and like you said hayley, enjoy reaching that mile stone. We can keep each other company! X

i'm going over to third tri tomorrow, i've been over there a few times but only posted once, i think i feel more comfortable over there, here in 2nd tri all the posts about about feeling bubs for the first time and 20w scans, i feel like i'm definitly ready to graduate, and i love all the birth stories in 3rd tri.

Love

yeah I feel the same about the threads. I remember how excited I was for my 20 week scan but you can only read pink or blue so many times haha

I too feel the same about 2nd Tri. LOL I am enjoying 3rd Tri and I am one of the last ones to actually be officially there. I'm running the thread so I have gone on over already. LOL I will "officially" be there on August 31st. LOL

gosh. I think my baby must of had a growth spurt or something. The last 2 days I cant breath as well as before and I constantly feel like someone is sitting on my stomach. I didn't feel like this just a few days ago. I felt fine.

Well I keep popping back to this thread just so that you all don't feel left out :D but I very rarely read the 2nd tri board.

You know what is scary, when the last of our Sparklers move over officially into 3rd tri, the first December Dreamers will also be moving over. We wont be the newbies over there anymore!

That is a scary thought! I've gone over to the 3rd tri board already because even I am getting slightly bored of the second tri board. Can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going though!

So today, I move into Double digits, 99 days to go! S

Congrats on your double digits. I have an open house today (we are trying to sell) so I have cleaned everything. I cant wait till it's over and I can be my regular slobby self

IM starting to kinda worry about, though Im sure I shouldn't be. The last three days or so, Jaxon hasnt been giving me any major kicks, mostly just been feeling flutters and stuff. Anyone else been experiancing this?

Yes, Bryelle has been lazy too. I feel her moving but not as much. I guess it is her lazy week. I'm still getting 10 or more but she seems to have possibly flipped and has her back to my belly. I feel her more towards my lower abdomen towards the back.

Thank goodness IM not the only one. I was seriously worrying, as he's movement just hasnt been strong this week. Dont get me wrong, he's moving around quite a bit, but just not very strong. (Although when I bad mouthed OH, last night after an argument, I did get a swift hard kick).

Thank goodness IM not the only one. I was seriously worrying, as he's movement just hasnt been strong this week. Dont get me wrong, he's moving around quite a bit, but just not very strong. (Although when I bad mouthed OH, last night after an argument, I did get a swift hard kick).

If you are really worried I would just go get checked out hon! I mean, if nothing else it will keep your from stressing yourself out over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->