~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Hi everyone. I've finally caught up on the other thread and now it's time for me to move, (well tomorrow anyway). I'm going to read both threads so I can still see whats happening with the other ladies.

It's all so exciting! It's amazing how quickly it's all whizzing by. Well done to rowley and blk though the threads (although this ones tiny at the mo) have been brilliant x

first off welcome :) when is your EDD and i will add you to the list :)

As for my registry...im not going to make mine until i know what the baby is :D until then im looking and thinking about everything i need :S

Hi All, I'm the same - one foot in each tri at the mo but definitely moving over this way by the end of the week! Please can you move my EDD to 1st Nov? Had scan today and got moved forwards by one day. Check out new avatar of bubs trying to suck its thumb, loved it!

Hope you are all well , ooh and what's a baby registry?

Im not in second just yet (hopefully joining soon after scan) but can you change my date from the 14th to the 17th, forgot to say ages ago when i had my first scan! Thanks :) x x

hi not sure about pm'ing so please can you change me, my date's just been moved back to the 4th from the 6th so looks like i'm same date as you! :)

mommy2baby2 - what's a baby registry?

A baby registry is a list that you make of all the things you'd like or need for your new baby. You then distribute that list to any friends or family so they can get an idea of some of the things you need. When something is purchased it's removed from the list so you don't get a lot of duplicates. Kind of like a Wedding Registry.

www.babiesrus.com has a registry option Not sure about stores in other countries though!

oooo how exciting, ill be in here sooon!!

xxxx

Wow! Can you believe we are starting to move over ladies?!!

I thought first tri would never end, looking forward to 2nd tri - no ms in 4 days and counting (that too I though would NEVER end) :haha:

I am getting excited for the phase when I can see a bump (and not just extra pudge) and start to feels little bud moving around - what a trip that will be :happydance:

Congrats girls!

hey ladies, sorry im slow on updating! :S Im going to be here in a couple of days! its crazy! Time is going slow and fast at the same time! HA HA

hi not sure about pm'ing so please can you change me, my date's just been moved back to the 4th from the 6th so looks like i'm same date as you! :)

mommy2baby2 - what's a baby registry?

:) if you want we could be bump buddies :) i love people(hence why i volunteered to do the thread :D) Im excited for the 2nd trimester thread! Its going to be great getting to know what everyone is having and seeing everyone's bellys grow XD

I'm finally here! I am due Nov. 5th! Hoping to find out the sex soon!!!

As above.. I've made 2nd Tri as of today too
Go Bonfire babies!!! :D
Lol xx

Hi Guys, please add me for bonfire night as well! looks to be busy one! x

:) if you want we could be bump buddies :) i love people(hence why i volunteered to do the thread :D) Im excited for the 2nd trimester thread! Its going to be great getting to know what everyone is having and seeing everyone's bellys grow XD

Yes, sounds cool tho not sure what a bump buddy is, you'll have to fill me lol!!

Tho I'll probably still be here November 11th waiting for mine to arrive, dd and ds were both 10 days late and my edd by lmp has been moved back 1 w 2d by my scans!!

You lot will all have your lovely babies and I'll still be fat and grumpy lol!!

@missamoo: A bump buddy is someone that is due around the same time as yourself and you can talk and compare symptoms and pretty much do what you want lol.

Everything is updated and added! Welcome new mommies(well your not new just new here lol) And bonfire day is REALLY REALLY going to be busy!!!! I know what all of us were doing around the same time ;) (I simply blame the economy of the US....WE HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO CAUSE WE CANT AFFORD IT!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :rofl: )

Yayy im having a bonfire night baby to how exciting!!
xx

I thought all this was supposed to end in 2nd tri, but I have been very sick this afternoon - had to run into back garden :(

blkhairbeauty - yay we'll be bump buddies!
lolpants - still feeling very sick :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->