~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

I'm a size 20 (uk size). Is anyone else in here around this size? If any of you are have you started showing? I would love my bump to grow but theres nothing there yet! My son was born 9 years ago so can't remember when i started showing with him.

Just want to put my mind at ease really.
Hope your all doing well x

Oh and i keep prodding my tummy to make sure its hard - how badly paranoid is that!

Evening ladies,

Well as I am now 13+2 I guess it is time I moved over here :happydance:
How exciting!!!!

blkhairbeauty, would you be able to move my EDD please as it was brought forward two days at my scan so I am now due on the 3 November.

ssmith, I also keep prodding my belly to make sure it is hard under all my winter padding, lol, I am a UK size 14 although I have a feeling that is going to go up real soon as I still can't help eating cake and chocolate and biscuits and ....... it goes on and on.

Is anyone feeling baby move yet, I keep thinking I do only to then decide it is probably a bit of wind (I am windy!) as some of the 'movements' feel a little higher up than they should. This is my second so I hope to feel something soon although there is such a huge age gap between my babies I have more than likely forgotten what those first movements feel like.

Anyway, I am looking forward to all of the Sparklers joining us over here in the next few weeks as we continue on with our journey's to becoming mummy's.

x

im size 18(US) and im not showing yet. i keep checking to see if its hard down there too! so you ladies arent he only ones :D

Haha i'm really glad to hear i'm not the only one. I feel as if i'm being so paranoid!

Cocobelle your the same due date as me.

Haha i'm really glad to hear i'm not the only one. I feel as if i'm being so paranoid!

Cocobelle your the same due date as me.

Hee hee, I poke every thing on a daily basis to see if any thing has changed, in tight fitting tops I do look pregnant now, its just a little soft, lol.

:happydance: @ same due dates!!! When is your next scan? My 20 week one is on the 16 June but we are booked for a private one next Tuesday evening as they could not do the nuchal test when we had our 12 week one as we have a wiggly baby so we are going to try again. I can't wait to see him/her again!

I know what you mean! My 20 week one is on the 16th June as well, I have to see the consultant as well because my son was born with a cleft lip, and because of my weight.

It took the sonographer ages to be able to do the nuchal test she couldn't get the measurement either. But we got their eventually, although i'm not complaining about how long it took because we got to see the baby for longer. I've had the results back as well and their all really low, so pleased about that. The next 6 weeks wait is going to go so slow, but i will be happy and less paranoid when i start getting a bump and feel the baby move.

I'd just like to say sorry to hear about your dad, that must be so hard for you x

Awww - so cool to see this thread and see how many of us made it over. I won't be in here until next week but I just wanted to peek in and say hi. Second tri - almost there!!!

I'd just like to say sorry to hear about your dad, that must be so hard for you x

Thank you. It is not easy but he was really really pleased when I told him we were expecting and I am sure he will watch over us.

I am also seeing a consultant this time (5th May) I am assuming it is because I am 38 but no doubt they will have a moan about me being a bit on the chunky size too. Ho-hum.

You are lucky yours took the time to do the NT, mine only seemed to spend a few minutes trying and now we are going to have to pay to have it, but I think its worth it. Hopefully I will also get a good result!

I've got a massive bump but I think its left over from ds less than 2 years ago!! maybe its just all the ritz crackers i've been eating! I'm a size 18uk at the mo

Is anyone feeling baby move yet, I keep thinking I do only to then decide it is probably a bit of wind (I am windy!) as some of the 'movements' feel a little higher up than they should. This is my second so I hope to feel something soon although there is such a huge age gap between my babies I have more than likely forgotten what those first movements feel like.

I have been feeling my baby move for awhile now. And the more time passes, the stronger he/she gets. I first felt the butterfly feeling around 9 weeks. As of the past week I have been feeling her daily. It feels like a light tapping...mostly on the inside and usually after I eat. I've felt her a couple times with my hand, which was a bit surprising but still exciting. Best part is that I KNOW it's not gas! :) It also happen more when I'm laying on my side.

I think it helps that I already know what it feels like so I know what to look for.

Anyone else?

since this one is my first im not sure if its the baby's movements im feeling or not. but im pretty sure it is. i hope it is lol

When is everyone going to make their baby registry? Or is anyone not going to?

babies r us is fun because you get a scanner! and whatever you dont get before baby they give you 10% off- so register for breast pumps, pads and everything you will need but no one thinks to buy you

I'm a size 20 (uk size). Is anyone else in here around this size? If any of you are have you started showing?

yup- i am a bit bigger than that and I look way more pregnant than i am! i went to a playgroup though and a tiny girl who is starting to show big time said she isnt due until mid november- so i dont feel too weird! haha

I have been feeling my baby move for awhile now. And the more time passes, the stronger he/she gets. I first felt the butterfly feeling around 9 weeks. As of the past week I have been feeling her daily. It feels like a light tapping...mostly on the inside and usually after I eat. I've felt her a couple times with my hand, which was a bit surprising but still exciting. Best part is that I KNOW it's not gas! :) It also happen more when I'm laying on my side.

I think it helps that I already know what it feels like so I know what to look for.

Anyone else?

yeah- i swear i can feel it but DH thinks i am crazy! then again i used to love the feeling with DD so maybe i am imagining it

I'm a UK size 20-22 and tbh I have 2 bellys and I swear my top one has got bigger!? hehe..
I think I have been getting flutters/buzzing feeling, but I've suffered bad with constipation (TMI!?) so dunno if its down to that??
I have a doppler on the way so can't wait to listen to baby's heartbeat :)
Just be nice to have the reassurance- anyone else got one? Does it work?
Lol xx

cried a couple times today- not the cute little sobs but gut wrenching crying that made DD so upset she started crying. I have no clue why something so small made me cry like that i guess its hormones! poor dh though because it was him that triggered it so he thinks i am so mad at him i may leave him! i need to make it up to him

I was like that the other day rowley. I was in the garden doing a bbq and my OH said something and that was me in floods of tears. Been ok since but tired of snapping at him, i feel so sorry for him. Everything that he says i manage to turn it in to an argument! But then he is to blame at sometimes as well. I guess it can only get better!

Still waiting for my bump to grow - it's taking forever!

I got to see the baby on Friday! my husband's doctor did a scan! It was amazing! I can't wait!

Hi girlies, I'm joining second tri today, figure I'm allowed as I'm technically in my 14th week :happydance:

Just been to mothercare to look at pushchairs, tried to order one but out of stock :cry: So I bought a half price manual breast pump as a consolation prize! Also just messaged all my friends to let them know our news. Feels a relief that it's now out in the open.

Although I hadn't been sick in first tri, I'm definitely starting to feel more energetic and enthusiastic about life. Anyone else?

Just waiting for the bump now. Still looking like bloat, although feels firmer towards the bottom of my tummy. Hope it won't be long now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->