~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

well I have figured out that yoghurt is not my friend, I stopped eating it for a while then I wasnt sick then when I had some the other day I was sick and it came back up. This morning was just regular ms. Though I do feel better when I go to eat breakfast instead of sick for hours. I really look pregnant now.

Im getting antsy waiting for my scan at 10 am eastern which is about 2 hours from now !!!! =)

What is with the return of morning sickness? Worse than ever might I add blueghhhhh

Oh my goodness, I had the weirdest dream last night. I had my baby at 24 weeks, but it was perfectly fine and healthy. I do not even know! I think my mind was just going wacko as my son was gone for the night .... :wacko:

we are on team BLUE =) loud and clear shot ahahhaa

im sooo excited

Attachments

• 6.png
    6.png
    300.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 1.png
    1.png
    301.5 KB · Views: 10
Boy week ends with a boy YAY as we haven't had any all week haha.

Congrats xxx

Still guessing what I am having! who is near my due date or on it that knows? Chinese predictor says boy again and it was right last time.

can feel baby moving here. I still dont feel pregnant though. I look it. Suppose compared to last time I am very active this one was out walking around garden and forest with William today , we see loads of dragonfly's and cool things.

Beautiful pictures DF!

Congrats on joining team pink Shan!

Thanks hun, was in shock for 2 days and cried when the sonographer told me - not cause i was sad but cause i was so surprised but so stoked all at the same time lol, i so thought it was a boy, but just feels like it was meant to be a girl now tho.

We are very happy. The 20 week scan was the most amazing experience so far! Wish i could do it all again. :cloud9:

i cried my eyes out when the tech told me it was a little girl! I had a gut feeling she was a girl anyways, but it was just an amazing moment whe she told us. dh got a huge smile on his face too. I will never forget it.

Oh my goodness, I had the weirdest dream last night. I had my baby at 24 weeks, but it was perfectly fine and healthy. I do not even know! I think my mind was just going wacko as my son was gone for the night .... :wacko:

I had a dream like this too. I was 18 weeks and gave birth to healthy twins! We didn't have anything prepared but as soon as I walked out of the hospital room the rest of the hospital was like a huge shopping centre lol

I still have 2 weeks to wait for my scan. It is killing me! I will be 21+5, quite late really, but they had to change it a few days!

I am in boy mode again at the moment. Who knows eh!!?

mines in 2 weeks to! 6 of july. I have to go up in my brothers small dirty car which i hate that makes me feel ill. :( And if he forgets it wont be good as I didnt manage to get that appointment earlier for my dad to take me. Its a really nice scan though , crapping myself as usual though thats normal.

Hi ya all had my scan thurs just gone everything was perfect and im too on team Pink....
I was tearful all through the scan dont know what came over me lol

Wheee! I have my 20 week scan on Tuesday, can't wait!! (actually it will be 19 weeks 5 days but it's all the same!!) hehe!

ahhh congrats on your little girl i still have to wait till 8th july for mine xx

awwwww congratulations to team pink i've got my scan scan on thursday cant wait to see bubs again and see what team i'm on xx

I just spoke to my mum, she has bought a changing table to use as a spare at here house, she is picking it up today :)

Also my cousin found a moses basket that she picked up for me and my aunty has bought baby a Hungry Caterpilla outfit :cloud9:

I am hoping to get a crib from ebay today too which mum can pick up aswell.

:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->