~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Congrats on your team Marinewife and Snoop!

The 20 week scan is a beautiful experience - at my 1st scan (which was at 10 weeks for me) I was just shocked too see a baby there! This time it was just so more real!! I cried and my Mum cried :hugs: It is an amazing feeling when you can put a sex to your bump as well - it also makes it feel more real when I say 'she' and 'her' etc :cloud9:

Lol xx

Enjoy ur 20 week scans girls and all the best to all of u, Cherish every precious momment xxx

My ultrasound is on June 30...I'm excited but we kind of cheated and got an early ultrasound to determine gender at 16 weeks. Even though she was supposed to focus on the nether regions, we got to see a lot as little man had his legs closed tight and the umbilical cord between his legs. She showed us his face and we ended up having to go back later that day as we couldn't see his bits! When she told us it was a boy though I felt so relieved. I was convinced it was a boy, but everyone kept telling me I was having a girl...I'm so happy with my little man though. I just hope he's still all boy at the 20 week ultrasound!

Thank you everyone =) we have our lil girl already and a lil boy completes our family =)

I really want a girl, as want one of each. But after getting used to being pregnant so soon and dealing with my uneasiness about it I have come to realize that it really will not matter. My son is amazing and beautiful so to have another would be just as much a blessing. But I think most people would want to experience one of each at least ... or I feel that ways as you hear women with 2 boys want a girl and women with 2 girls want a boy, etc.

My scan is on July 9th and I'm counting down the days so we can find out which variety we're having! My bump is getting steadily bigger and it's starting to feel more real now - we even ordered our pram yesterday yay!

I just realized my birthday is coming up....WHERE IS TIME GOING!!!!!!! LOL!

Ive just had my 1st couple of kicks off Phoebe :D

:happydance:

Lol xx

Please can you remove my name from the list, our baby girl Grace was born too soon xx

Hey ladies,
I had my 20 week scan on Friday. My little one was sooooooo uncooperative. They tried to get baby to move so they could get different views of the heart and see and measure all the parts, but baby was having none of it. The had me turn on my right side, left side, even laid me with my feet above my head and still little one would not budge. The doctor finally gave up but at least we were able to determine that baby was healthy and everything looked normal. Baby is weighing in around 15 oz. too so all hubby's fears that the baby wasn't growing was put to rest. I wish we could have seen more of the face but baby would turn its head or put its hand up everytime they tried to get a good view. Hubby and I had agreed to be on Team Yellow but he could not wait. The agreement was that he would find out and keep it a secret. Well that lasted all of 2 days!! He told me today - we are having a GIRL! I'm soooo excited....even though I wanted it to be a surprise 4 months from now I'm happy to know that I'll be having a daughter.
Oh - I should also mention that the doctor felt I was measuring a little further ahead than 20 weeks...they thought my due date might be closer to October 27th...so we'll see if baby ends up being an October Bumpkin after all!!

so sorry too hear that :hugs: I can't even imagine how you must be feeling, take care and lots of love and hugs

Lol xx

im so sorry sparky32 :( my first daughter was born too soon 2. here if you want to talk xx

Oh sweetheart. I am so sorry. What a beautiful profile pic you have.

Take care of yourself xoxo

Thank you ladies for you support and kind words. I'm really struggling to come to terms with it all and miss Grace terribly. Jenny i have read your posts about your daughter and her gone too soon page, which is beautiful. I will take you up on your offer one day at the moment i just feel numb and empty. i wish you all good health in your pregnancy and look forward to hearing your progress. Enjoy every second and cherish each movement and one day i hope i am back here sharing my delights too xx

I am so sorry to hear your news Sparky, please rest up, and I hope you have all the support around you that you need at this moment :hugs::flower:

Im so so sorry to hear your sad news, i cant begin to imagine what your going through, just try and be strong and im sure you've got lots of support around you including everyone here. :hugs:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->