~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

I'm so out of balance its not funny! I stand up of the couch and run into the wall!! It's something about your uterus growing and putting you out of proportion... I could have told them that lol

hey everyone!

Congrats to everyone who has found out team blue or pink! We're stating on team yellow, i'm really want that surprise at the end! DH want to know but as i'm doing the hard work-my call!!!! been the doctors this morning, got thrush....oh the joys of pregnancy!!!! on the plus side i'm off work at the minute cos had some spotting, so gonna get my sun lounger out and top up LO vitamin D supply!!!

hey girls, sorry i havent posted on here recently, weve been offline for a while, and ive been on hols and had a birthday yesterday! 21!!

My angelsounds doppler came this morninng and i heard little ones HB straight away, and i also heard the placenta and my heartbeat lmfao! so i had to decipher a bit. so hubby got to hear him/her for the first time!
im feeling LO alot more now and almost proper little kicks and im feeling great, scan is on the 28th so hopefully all will be well and we can tell the sex!!
congrats to all those who know what they are having! and to those who are on team yellow!!

xxxx

hey everyone!

Congrats to everyone who has found out team blue or pink! We're stating on team yellow, i'm really want that surprise at the end! DH want to know but as i'm doing the hard work-my call!!!! been the doctors this morning, got thrush....oh the joys of pregnancy!!!! on the plus side i'm off work at the minute cos had some spotting, so gonna get my sun lounger out and top up LO vitamin D supply!!!

I'm on Team Yellow too!

Can you add me to 26th November please? I am having twins :happydance: but not sure which team/s we are on yet!!Hope all you November ladies are happy and well x

YEAHH!!! You are my duedate twin!!!!!! Congrats. Nov 26 is a wonderful EDD!!!!!:flower::flower:

Do you know if you have identical or fraternal twins? Are you going to find out the genders? So many names to choose from!

Just had my scan - all's well and Im on team :pink: :happydance::cloud9::kiss:

Totally blown the boy/girl weeks outta the water this week :D

Lol xx

congrats on team pink lolpants! i cant wait to monday! hope doc tells us the gender, i sooooooo cant wait to know. my mum thinks girl and shes never been wrong at predicting genders yet, we'll find out soon enough! 4 days to go :wohoo:

Morning November girls! :)
felt my little kick outside my tummy for the first time last night!!
got so excited i texted my OH right away and told him :)

Can you add me to 26th November please? I am having twins :happydance: but not sure which team/s we are on yet!!Hope all you November ladies are happy and well x

Welcome! Congrats on your twins! So exciting!!

Hi
Ive been on here a while and yet never realised this thread was here :dohh:
Can I be added to 12th November please? We're on team yellow as the hospital we're at doesnt tell you :nope:
Also I don't know if its a bit late but i was looking for a bump buddy too, to chat on facebook and here etc, although I dont know if im supposed to put it on here?:shrug:

Thanks

x

charli;; hi!! welcome to November sparklers :) congrats on your little one! :D i'm due Nov 3rd but i'd love to be a bump buddy!! that's terrible that they don't tell you the sex :( i find out in 6 days! :)

Ahh thanks! I know its not good its due to the high ethnic community here. We could find out if we went private but it wold cost £80 which we just cant afford at the moment.
Yeah that would be really nice, is this your first?

x

charli;; i'm not sure how much that is here. but it sounds expensive!! :( yeahh, this is my first baby! i'm so excited and nervous about everything i feel like a dork lol. my OH thinks it's quite funny. haha.

charli;; i'm not sure how much that is here. but it sounds expensive!! :( yeahh, this is my first baby! i'm so excited and nervous about everything i feel like a dork lol. my OH thinks it's quite funny. haha.

$119

Its a fair amount especially when we're trying to save for stuff for the baby. Haha same here i keep worrying about everything even though he tells me its all fine. Got my 20 week scan in just over 2 weeks, its a bit late but was the soonest we could get, once we've been to that then hopefully we can start buying things as im gtting impatient now lol

x

wow 119 dollars is quite a bit for a scan! we have our next scan at 21 weeks. cause i went in at 17 week and had to wait 4 weeks for the next scan. so i have 6 more days! :) have you felt the baby move yet?
oh if you want, you can just talk on my journal :)

Yeah of course it would most probably be easier not that I know how to, i'm still not great with on here yet lol

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"