~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Hey girls. Haven't been on for bit. Sparky - so srry hunny:( my thoughts are with you xxxxx

Had my quadro blood test results back and our odds are 1:5800! So we are low risk and continuing as normal. Thanks g..d for that, I was a bit worried with my age etc....

Full of hay fever, what can you do with it? Any ideas?

Just spoke to my landlord. All go for moving to the new bigger flat downstairs. Only thing is he has only offered it for 6 months taking my up to December when lol will only be a few weeks.

Sooooo annoying. might go stay with mum for a bit and save up some cash while on mat leave :)

They seem to take so much more care of others here. I noticed a lot had extra scans we dont have and loads of tests where as I have only ever had one scan with my first app and thats it till 21 weeks, nothing in between and I dont even hear about that blood test I got. Plus I see they give you notes also we dont get them at all. Dont even get to know the sex or anything. And you dont get any scans of apps before 13 weeks. They leave you in the dark here.

Dragonfly, i do think we are lucky here compared to where you are, i am high risk pregnancy so have a scan every 4weeks and see a consultant and the my midwife quite a lot in between. but otherwise you would normally only have the 2 scans (12 and 21) and then blood test at 12weeks xxxxxx

Here at my doctor's office, I only got an 8 week scan and then getting one next week at 18+2 for my gender scan. They don't normally do them until 20 weeks but I will be out of town next month so asked for it before I leave. With Jace, I had SSSOOO man scans and of course that was at an entirely different duty station. :(

DF hunny dont feel like that.. im high risk as well.. with my daughter i saw her at 9 weeks and 20 than not again until birth and she was high risk as well i went into labor with her at 19 weeks and had to be on pills to stop my contractions and on bed rest unitl i was due.. with this one i saw at 9 weeks and not again til 22 weeks and they say im not high risk but ive had 2 mc and preterm labor with my dd.. sooo i think they should care a lil more but since this is a new military doctors office i guess ill just have to get by.. the only reason we found out the gender at 17 weeks was because we went to an outside clinic and paid... thats the only reason why we had and extra one =)... hang in there hunny..

Hi all! Long-time lurker and now finally time to join the group! :)

Can I please be added to November 10th? My EDD was November 15th, but will be having a c-section scheduled for the 10th.

Thanks,

Bert

hey all :) had my scan today and I'm really exited to say I'm on team bluee!!!!!!! :happydance: I'm so happy that its a little boy :blue: :baby:, makes it all seem more real now :flower:

DF I'm in cornwall and moving soon, I'm high risk but have been messed around by the doctors!! I'm supposed to be obstetrician led but 5 times now they've cancelled and I've had to pointlessly go the hospital for tests to get to discuss them with anyone :dohh: I think it varies with where you live :flower: sorry that its like over there :hugs:

hey all :) had my scan today and I'm really exited to say I'm on team bluee!!!!!!! :happydance: I'm so happy that its a little boy :blue: :baby:, makes it all seem more real now :flower:

DF I'm in cornwall and moving soon, I'm high risk but have been messed around by the doctors!! I'm supposed to be obstetrician led but 5 times now they've cancelled and I've had to pointlessly go the hospital for tests to get to discuss them with anyone :dohh: I think it varies with where you live :flower: sorry that its like over there :hugs:

Yay on team blue huni :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: xXx

Congrats!!!

Hi ladies! Could I be removed from Nov 1st please? My ultrasound dated me as due in October so I am moving over.....will still be stalking you guys though to see how everyone is doing of course!

:happydance:

Ohhh Sparky I'm so sorry, you're lil angel is in safe hands now, take care of yourself x

my bump which i think is massive at this point and for some reason I only noticed today I actually look pregnant now instead of fat,. well i hope anyway.

https://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o177/CRMCC/dragonfly/002-2.jpg

Look at that bump Dragonfly!!! Yes - you are looking preggers indeed.
Murphy - they dated me in October too at my ultrasound (originally I was Nov. 2nd)but I just can't bear to move over yet...lol! Plus babies are so unpredictable - you never know WHEN they are really gonna come - it could be two weeks earlier or two weeks later so I'm sticking with the Sparklers for now...lol.

So sorry Sparky, cherish that photo, bought tears to my eyes. xxx

Congrats on team blue Vanilla! :thumbup:

Murphy you may find that you feel behind everyone in the October group as no doubt u'll be late Oct? and if your anything like me you'll get bump/ticker envy! By staying with us you get to be the 1st for everything :D (and I'll be jealous hehe!)

DF thats defo a nice D shaped bump!!! Mine is still very very much B shaped :( I wonder when I will look preggers!? If ever!! Im defo bigger though - as my clothes tell me that - but I haven't put on any weight :shrug:

Lol xx

I'm in a similar boat lolpants. Have put on 4lb in past 10weeks but apart from losing my waist I have no real bump to show for it. Makes me a little worried, even though we hear Wriggler's heartbeat and I feel bubbles. I really would like to look a Lil bit pregnant, but then a big frame and overweight to begin with I guess I should be glad I'm not huge yet.

I have lost weight since being pregnant, more than a stone. Weird. Happened last time to but after william my blubber belly never went down it stayed looking pregnant. So after this one I will look pregnant forever I imagine. :( nothing would get rid my skin was just hanging. I wasnt one of the lucky girls who went back to normal and my mum was the same and all the females in family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->