~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

just a rant....but i want my bed and hubby back :(. sorry, im having a down day. I dont even get to see him on my bday on sunday :(

Silas, is that even possible? How do you pay child support on a child that's not yours unless you adopt him legally...???

Well, I guess their divorce is not completely finalized so he has to prove he is not the father basically. She is a dumba**, if I were my cousin I would tell her to find the baby's father and have him pay child support as it is no ones fault but her own that she got pregnant by someone else.

My cousin's OH is in the Army and has been to Iraq a few times, so I think this slowed down the divorce process. He goes back in December of this year I do believe. My cousin is hoping his lawyer will speed up the process more since she is acting like this now.

The woman is probably luck I don't know who she is or how to get ahold of her because I would surely be giving her an earful, and maybe if she pushed me a fistful. I am very hormonal and I hate people who want to act so dumb over such things - as it is not his child & therefore why does she expect him to pay??? :nope:

^ oh why hun? Is he working?

Because of money issues and things of the sort we got booted from our apartment in June. So now we are seperated because he is working in the city and I have to stay with my parents because at his parents house they smoke inside and it KILLS me! So I dont have my own bed and I certainly dont have my hubby....for the past couple weeks i have been sleeping on an air mattress but due to my little brother being a preteen and having his moments, he popped it so im on the floor. Now im honestly to the point where i sit and cry....i havnt seen dh in over a week and prolly wont see him until my dr's appointment on the 13th :(

Because of money issues and things of the sort we got booted from our apartment in June. So now we are seperated because he is working in the city and I have to stay with my parents because at his parents house they smoke inside and it KILLS me! So I dont have my own bed and I certainly dont have my hubby....for the past couple weeks i have been sleeping on an air mattress but due to my little brother being a preteen and having his moments, he popped it so im on the floor. Now im honestly to the point where i sit and cry....i havnt seen dh in over a week and prolly wont see him until my dr's appointment on the 13th :(

Thats rubbish :( x Can you not afford to rent a little 1 bed somewhere?

aww hun that sucks big time :( i really feel for you, i hope you get things sorted soon :hugs:xx

we wont have money to get a place until he gets paid and thats not for another week....its just been too long from not having my own place anymore.

So much more difficult in American isnt it? do you have social housing? over here though they dont help till baby is born.

:wave:

hugs to those who need them

I want a bump buddy *stamps feet*

xx

I dont have one but no one wants to me mine as I offered a few times before :( I am due same date as you.

yay! now what do I have to do? lol I never had a bump buddy last time either.

Me and hinkybinky are bump buddies, but I was rubbish :( we were meant to start aqua natal on Wednesday but I didn't get a cossie to wear in time so I didn't go. I feel bad :(

Well I got my timetable for next year at school and I have been well and truely shafted :D Cos I intend to be off for most of the year I have been given loads of really shit classes. Nothing in the top band and all lower ability :(

Me and hinkybinky are bump buddies, but I was rubbish :( we were meant to start aqua natal on Wednesday but I didn't get a cossie to wear in time so I didn't go. I feel bad :(

Ahhhhh, I see, I though it was just for due dates :shy::shy:

Well I got my timetable for next year at school and I have been well and truely shafted :D Cos I intend to be off for most of the year I have been given loads of really shit classes. Nothing in the top band and all lower ability :(

Pah, thats pants ~ can you request changes?

wow~ lots of girls!

I'm still sure I'm carrying a boy, but we shall see...we are not planning a scan of any sort. I have been right 3 out of 3 times though!

Do you not have to have a 20 week scan to check measurements etc??

I've had the worst hottest stressed out day ever :(
But I'm 23 weeks today - 1 week till V day and counting!!! and OH is taking me out for dinner :happydance:

Hope you all have a nice weekend!! :thumbup::flower:

Lol xx

Erm, I dunno:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I just thought we put it in our sigs but then I'm a virgin round these parts :shy:

I am a bump buddy virgin to and I have been here for a bit now and I still dont know what bump buddies to. My due date may change though, I know it will buyt they wont in hospital but i am actually 25th of nove i think but i think its as this baby is smaller so I am convinced its a girl.

Erm, I dunno:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I just thought we put it in our sigs but then I'm a virgin round these parts :shy:

I am a bump buddy virgin to and I have been here for a bit now and I still dont know what bump buddies to. My due date may change though, I know it will buyt they wont in hospital but i am actually 25th of nove i think but i think its as this baby is smaller so I am convinced its a girl.

I'm convinced mine is a girl too (long legs) but then I was convinced both my girls were boys so my 'mothers intuition' aint too hot and muct not be relied upon ;)

My baby has really short legs it has worried me!! His femur bone was right at the bottom of the average scale and was 34mm :( I am 5"7 and his dad is only 5"9 so am guessing that has more to do with it than anything being wrong, I hope! He did have a bigger than average abdominal circumference, so for the time being I have named him Chunk - Short and fat :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->