~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Silas, is that even possible? How do you pay child support on a child that's not yours unless you adopt him legally...???

Sounds like she is being a dick to me. Your cousin should tell her to do one and pronto!!

I won't put myself forward as I am also early November so no point!

Just really coming in to say had my scan today and I'm having a girl!!!!!!!!!! SO excited!

I would of been happy with either, but its so nice to know I'm gunna have one of each! espesh as I'm 35 so time is limited!!

Congrats on the team :pink:s!

So just got a text from my cousin who is around 30 weeks pregnant and her OH's ex-wife had a baby with another man in June and is trying to tell him that he will have to pay child support for the baby she just had and basically she expects him to. :wacko:

What a ******.

Baahahaha!!! Yeah, no judge, no court, no one in their right mind would EVER agree with his ex-wife! She is living in a fantasy world!

Congrats Mumtobe1985 & Happigail! Lots of :pink: here lately! :happydance:

I found out yesterday that I'm definitely on team pink! We had a scan at 18 weeks and they "thought" she was a girl but our anomaly scan yestrday confirmed it. So so happy!

so many girls! I think mines a girl I am not as big as I was with william I dont think. Plus different symptoms. I ate a lot of jelly beans last night and ended up with such a headache and still feel sick! I dont think it was humanly possible to eat so much sugar and dam I am paying for it and never doing that again. But they where real nice jelly beans with 36 flavours in them.

wow~ lots of girls!

I'm still sure I'm carrying a boy, but we shall see...we are not planning a scan of any sort. I have been right 3 out of 3 times though!

I found out yesterday that I'm definitely on team pink! We had a scan at 18 weeks and they "thought" she was a girl but our anomaly scan yestrday confirmed it. So so happy!

woooooo! congrats!!!

Congrats on team :pink:!

And snoopchick i feel the same! I cant believe we have 1 week until our V day!!!! I remember looking from 5 weeks and being like good lord that a long time to go, but here we are...:D My lo is wiggling around most days now, I have noticed when i have been more active in the day she is more quiet then others but last night it felt as if she was going to kick her way out! My whole family got to feel her wiggling around and kicking...except for my dh(We still need to find our own place) As for buying stuff we bought the outfit we are going to be bringing her home in from the hospital and a coule other things, but since she is our first we are going to wait until after my baby showers because I know for a fact a lot of people are buying all sorts of goodies :D. Then also we got a big bag of hand-me-downs from a family friend...tons of cute outfits!!!! Whats funny is when we were looking through them my sister was so excited she would look at one and not show me and then look at another. This child is already spoiled and she isnt even BORN!!!! LOL!

It will be a double celebration for me V day and my Birthday lol!!
We been buying some clothes but we know OH's Mum and sister have been spoiling her like crazy but they keeping the clothes a suprise until we have her lol!!...
I cant believe how quickly these weeks have been going its nice but scary at the same time if that makes sense x

is v day not 28 weeks? I start getting things after v day I feel better then. But then as its second I dont really need anything. well I need new cloths vests and stuff i wouldnt reuse the old ones they been in a bag to long and around pets . And I dont need anything to breastfeed. Gladly take cloths and sling though.

I am not having a good day today,. fights galore here. Accusations flying. yeah I am so sexy in my pjs and pregnant apparently I chat up delivery men. Dont ask.

looked it up there seems to be, what happens at 28 weeks? maybe me getting mixed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->