~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Think I got it in the sale to there a while ago. About £3.50 I think. I get most his stuff form mother care theres good last in the cloths as I found a lot of primark stuff I was binning fro mbeing washed out and not nice feeling after a few washes.

my little bump has been loving the taste of fried pizza,my friend he cooked it for all of us the other day and ever since i and bump have to wanting to eat it.
we have got both pushchairs now a double and a single =D

I'm 2 days ahead of you, and still feel no kicks, like sometimes I think I might feel some movement, but I'm not sure if it was a kick or not, it feels like it's taking forever.

You are probably feeling him hon and just don't notice. This is my 5th pregnancy so it could be why I feel her a lot I heard.

I'm 2 days ahead of you, and still feel no kicks, like sometimes I think I might feel some movement, but I'm not sure if it was a kick or not, it feels like it's taking forever.

Omg! I was just coming on here to agree with you and I think ( repeat think) I may have felt my first kick/poke! Im laying on my back and then just felt 2 little pops in my belly below the belly button. I've been getting worried since everyone seem to be feeling kicks at 16 weeks (ok maybe I am exaggerating).

I think I have been getting movements for a while,really not sure. It Feels like gas and like my stomach is bubbling. Last week I felt some twinges in my side ( to right of my belly button) that I thought could have been kicks, but they felt like muscle spasms and were a little painful and I haven't heard anyone describe kicks feeling like that.

Ladies, do you think those pops were my first kicks?

Yeah its like a thump in a tank of water if that makes sence,. I can feel limbs moving with my hand. Another very active baby for me.

Yeah, like sometimes I think I feel movements..and then I think again..maybe that wasn't baby? Hm, I dont know. :/

hard to know when its first one, I know what it feels like having the crap kicked out of me last time.

=) ladies u will feel ur beanys soon enough... with my dd i didnt feel her move til like 22 weeks.. this one i felt at 13 or so because i knew what i was looking for.. if its ur first its hard to know.. i feel this one 24/7 hes one lil monster haha

Yep my vhink is like a dull type thump too, although now I am starting to feel him moving around sometimes like rolling over etc x x

I have moved today and step dad is putting up Chunks nursery furniture just to see what it looks like :happydance:

Hi ladies,
Please remove me from the thread. My water broke Wednesday night and I delivered baby early Thursday morning. She was still born. God bless you all - hope everyone has a safe and healthy pregnancy - I will be thinking of you ladies in November.

Mrs October, i am soo sorry for you loss. My daughter was stillborn. always here if you need to talk xx

OMG i am so sorry :( I hate seeing this happen and my heart bleeds for you. I dont know what else to say I am so sad.

I am so so sorry Mrs October. My thoughts and prayers will be with you xxx

:hug:

Mrs. October I am so sorry this has happened! My heart aches for you! :hug:

I'm so sorry for your loss mrs.october, I hope you have close family and friends to help through this, my thoughts and hopes are with you hun :hugs:

I am so sorry MrsOctober : (((( I feel for you. Hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->