~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Omg, :cry: I'm so sorry, you and your angel will be in my prayers.

im so sorry for your loss MissOctober...

we had a wonderul thunderstorm here today (im in canada) and lots of rain, then it warmed up again and was very humid.. i prefer the dry heat for sure!

Oh no Mrs October i so sorry for you and your families loss. My thoughts are with you

Take Care xoxoxoxoxox

I have bad pain in my side and I dont know what it is, its making me panic a bit to.

So sorry for your loss Mrs October Massive hugs to you and OH.

I had terrible pains yesterday. Pretty sure it was a combination of ligament stretching and trapped wind. I have trapped wind all around my bump :(

I moved yesterday and felt heavy all day, just alot of walking up and down stairs, I really hardly did anything and not any heavy lifting!

Well I was going to go to the beach today as it is again scorchio here on the sussex coast. But my sister has invited me to meet her at Bodium Castle, which I love!! so am off for a bit of culture (even though I have been tons before!!)

I am also going to join the National Trust. I think it will get me out more and can go for random drives to pretty places! Especially handy for when Chunk arrives, I can instill the love of all things History into him at an early age. I don't want him to be a boring History teacher like his mum though :rofl:

some piccies of Bodium Castle :)

https://www.flags-education.org.uk/images/bodiam-castle.jpg
https://www.guide-to-castles-of-europe.com/images/bodiam1m.jpg
https://www.travelsinireland.com/england/castle/bodiam_castle3.jpg

nice castle that. Nice pic the first one. There was some tourists up here other day looking a tour of the place and wouldnt listen to me when I tried explaining a lot of people live up here including the owner and did you not see the private land sign on way in. Some person broke the gate which landlord will not be happy about as its a really dear system. Then when I was eating me dinner someone was taking pics of the front of my house. Felt a bit famous though lol cant believe after I said these are peoples homes all lived in and no you cant come in for a look about! :O

I do wish if this was some sort of wind it would come out its been annoying me since 6am now. I can feel baby kicking about in there to. getting some ME time today as Darren taking william out so I can get cleaning (well suppose to clean) and a nice shower.

Mrs October : so sorry thats happened :( I can't even begin to imagine how u must feel :hugs:

Lol xx

Im so sorry for your loss Mrs.October.. my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family..:cry::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Mrs. October, I am soooooo sorry for your lost. Please know that we are thinking of you and your LO. :hugs:

Hi can you please update me to team blue?

Mrs. October - so sorry for your loss. Please know that you are in our thoughts

I have bad pain in my side and I dont know what it is, its making me panic a bit to.

Me too. It's on my right hand side. Feels really sore.

Left hand side for me, think it was stomach and intestines trapped wind maybe only I never farted it just went away. Lasted a few hours though defo not nice. :cry: Maybe muscles stretching I think I do recall getting that pain under ribs last time but it when I was further on in as my stomach was under my ribs somewhere.

I am very sorry Mrs October! xx

I am wishing you and your family the best. x

Ladies - I am just feeling completely down today.

OH and I are just not seeing eye-to-eye. We don't agree on anything, he thinks I am selfish and I feel he is the selfish one. We each have problems that need to be fixed, but I am just not sure he is willing to fix anything as he doesn't believe he does anything wrong!! :(

I am just feeling as if there is no hope for our relationship anymore. I am getting to where it just kills me to put up with all of it anymore. I love him, which is why we are still together. But sometimes I am just not so sure why anymore. I feel like I am going to throw something special away ... but I just don't know anymore. I want to be with him, I want to work things out ... but he just doesn't see where I am coming from!

There is just soooo much more to the story .. but I just don't want to throw it all on all of you ... I am just feeling completely down & stressed out. So much so I am to the point where I can hardly hold back the tears ... :cry:

Hello ladies! It seems like I only get the chance to check in once a month now! I am so busy with work and so tired when I get home!! :/ We're celebrating our 4 year wedding anniversary this Friday! We are going to do a baby moon/ anniversary trip to Berlin. Has anyone been there before? Any good advice for traveling around there?? Thank you!!!! I hope everyone is doing well :D

Mrs October.. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->