~~~~November Sparkler 2010~~~~

Ladies - I am just feeling completely down today.

OH and I are just not seeing eye-to-eye. We don't agree on anything, he thinks I am selfish and I feel he is the selfish one. We each have problems that need to be fixed, but I am just not sure he is willing to fix anything as he doesn't believe he does anything wrong!! :(

I am just feeling as if there is no hope for our relationship anymore. I am getting to where it just kills me to put up with all of it anymore. I love him, which is why we are still together. But sometimes I am just not so sure why anymore. I feel like I am going to throw something special away ... but I just don't know anymore. I want to be with him, I want to work things out ... but he just doesn't see where I am coming from!

There is just soooo much more to the story .. but I just don't want to throw it all on all of you ... I am just feeling completely down & stressed out. So much so I am to the point where I can hardly hold back the tears ... :cry:

I am really sorry that you are having a bit of a rough time lately hun :hugs: I think at times like these the first step is to talk and listen to each other. Is there any one who can have your little one for a few hours so that you can spend some time together to talk without any interruptions?

I really do hope that one way or another things start to look brighter for you x

I'm right there with you! Do you have any name ideas? :)

We have the following ones narrowed down...

Ian
Thomas
William
Alexander
Leto

His middle name will be Richard, after my husbands dad who passed away a few years ago.

I figure we will keep working our way through those names and when we meet the little guy we will know which name is his!

Yeah! Definately, some people just need to see the baby before naming it. :)

Rachel- i loved the name Jaxon for a boy...but i am on team pink! i am thinking Darcy Elizabeth (yes i love Jane Austen novels!)

I feel sick and not eating as I have a feeling I am going to have random morning sickness ,. no point on eating till that. :( headache every morning now must be hormones. Scan tomorrow to finish last scan but to be honest i dont think I will go, I know all is ok and I dont feel like it as that woman turned me off the last time with how rough she was. PLus with a full bladder which she says i didnt have and I had i will piss all over her digging than scanner into me and i wouldnt be able to hold what she consideres full as i could have peed in last scan. All I want to know if they will change my date thats all. And its a bad day tomorrow which means I will surely be down with weather,.

I feel sick and not eating as I have a feeling I am going to have random morning sickness ,. no point on eating till that. :( headache every morning now must be hormones. Scan tomorrow to finish last scan but to be honest i dont think I will go, I know all is ok and I dont feel like it as that woman turned me off the last time with how rough she was. PLus with a full bladder which she says i didnt have and I had i will piss all over her digging than scanner into me and i wouldnt be able to hold what she consideres full as i could have peed in last scan. All I want to know if they will change my date thats all. And its a bad day tomorrow which means I will surely be down with weather,.

Don't worry about the scan tomorrow hun. You don't have to have a full bladder for your 20 week anyway so at least you won't need a wee. They told me that the 12 week scan is the dating scan and they don't change dates at the anomaly scan. The reason is that, by 20 weeks, genetic factors kick in - like if Dad has long legs or maybe a little bit shorter than average etc. so they wouldn't have an accurate due date from measurements. You should go, I'm sure you'll be fine when you get there and it's fab to see baby again x

yes my boobs have been leaking for a few weeks now! its not fun! but there getting ready for baby! so yay hopefully i have a good supply of milk!

Don't worry about the scan tomorrow hun. You don't have to have a full bladder for your 20 week anyway so at least you won't need a wee. They told me that the 12 week scan is the dating scan and they don't change dates at the anomaly scan. The reason is that, by 20 weeks, genetic factors kick in - like if Dad has long legs or maybe a little bit shorter than average etc. so they wouldn't have an accurate due date from measurements. You should go, I'm sure you'll be fine when you get there and it's fab to see baby again x
Thats why I have to go back they couldn't see the brain right because my bladder was empty. No one ever said to me to have a full bladder and they messed up my app so I was waiting for near an hour to be seen ! could have said to me out there to fill it up while I was waiting but they had my time at 1.15 and told me 4.10 on my card! so I was lucky to get a scan at all. I had my 20 week scan already, all was ok apart from her ramming that scanner about in to me to get baby to move so she could see head, which I dont see how she couldnt i could! So I really cant be arsed going back to see her again to be honest, getting a scan isnt going to make any different to my baby apart from put me out as I have to get in my bros car and then take william and fight with my bro to let me have my sons car seat as he is having some sort of creepy thing where he wants to keep it and we have to ask him can we have our car seat as we want to go out with someone else and he just is in his bed all the time.

and breath! :cry:

And my placenta is in the way of my cervix and they say it may move but its not and having scans now wont make it move! last scan is the one that tells and I hope they dont put me through ;labour again if they know fine well like last time I did that my baby was going to come out the run roof.

Mine started leaking about a week ago. About 2 days ago they started leaking BAD when I lay on my side.. My husband was giving me a back massage last night.. My arm felt wet.. I got up and I was soaked!! AHHH!!!!!!

And my mum ! serioulsy am sick of her and my dads offending at any dam thing I do or say. This time they seem me saying I was born here in Ireland but had a foreeign name. That was offensive to them as i was denying my dutch heritage, what heritage I was born here, i dont speak dutch and I went to school and worked here all my life so what If I say the truth that I was born here is that a prob? and because I hagte their choice of bully worthy names which I got one and was bullied all my life even my bro was to that offends them . So I hpoe next row wont be the why dont I call my daughter if i have one Pineapple short cake strawberry Insert un pronounacle spellable name)!(exaggeration) or something!

I wonder who gave birth me or my mum here!

Ladies - I am just feeling completely down today.

OH and I are just not seeing eye-to-eye. We don't agree on anything, he thinks I am selfish and I feel he is the selfish one. We each have problems that need to be fixed, but I am just not sure he is willing to fix anything as he doesn't believe he does anything wrong!! :(

I am just feeling as if there is no hope for our relationship anymore. I am getting to where it just kills me to put up with all of it anymore. I love him, which is why we are still together. But sometimes I am just not so sure why anymore. I feel like I am going to throw something special away ... but I just don't know anymore. I want to be with him, I want to work things out ... but he just doesn't see where I am coming from!

There is just soooo much more to the story .. but I just don't want to throw it all on all of you ... I am just feeling completely down & stressed out. So much so I am to the point where I can hardly hold back the tears ... :cry:

I am really sorry that you are having a bit of a rough time lately hun :hugs: I think at times like these the first step is to talk and listen to each other. Is there any one who can have your little one for a few hours so that you can spend some time together to talk without any interruptions?

I really do hope that one way or another things start to look brighter for you x

Thank you! I am feeling much, much better today. We talked last night ... he always makes me feel better when we have a civilized conversation.

And my mum ! serioulsy am sick of her and my dads offending at any dam thing I do or say. This time they seem me saying I was born here in Ireland but had a foreeign name. That was offensive to them as i was denying my dutch heritage, what heritage I was born here, i dont speak dutch and I went to school and worked here all my life so what If I say the truth that I was born here is that a prob? and because I hagte their choice of bully worthy names which I got one and was bullied all my life even my bro was to that offends them . So I hpoe next row wont be the why dont I call my daughter if i have one Pineapple short cake strawberry Insert un pronounacle spellable name)!(exaggeration) or something!

I wonder who gave birth me or my mum here!

I am sorry you are having such a hard time with your mom. I hope she either stops nagging at you, or gets some sense about things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->