~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I barely have them. In fact I swear my body has gone back into pre pregnancy mode. apart from the huge bump, my body isn't in the slightlest preparing for birth. Which is quite annoying really. but 6 weeks to go I can't expect anything at this stage.

i cant believe im almost to 5 weeks to go. talked to my dr yesterday and he said because of how big she is measuring I need to be prepared for anything at this point(promising, yet terrifying!!!!) So i need to get my hospital bag packed!!!! Thankfully my grandpa sent me a baby shower card with $50 so im going to get the stuff i still need for my hospital bag....lo's bag is done and ready, which is funny. I finally got all of her clothes put away too...I have so many diapers though and no place to put them! I love it though cause we have over 700 diapers already ha ha. the mound is crazy!(Thats what I get for asking for a diaper raffle lol). Also I am going to be doing the scary thing of wearing heels down the aisle for my sister's wedding....but after the ceremony, bring on the flip flops! lol. Im actually really excited for the wedding now...even though im going to be standing in the line next to my sister(who is a size 8) and my sister's SIL(size 2) im going to have fun....gotta love looking HUGE! ha ha. at least I have a good mind set about it. I was joking the other day with my sister saying, "I promise to at least get through the part where you guys walk down the aisle as man and wife before i start labor" She cracked up. But i told her, you might be cutting your honeymoon short, i just have a feeling ladies that I will am going to have this baby real soon. Plus I had a dream where my grandma(my bestfriend who has past away) was telling me that Maddy was going to be here soon and everything was going to be ok. The last time I had a dream close to that with her in it...it happened within the next couple weeks after.

Wow...thats a long post, sorry ha ha.

ahhh im so frustrated, im tired but baby is kicking up a storm for some reason and wont let me sleep! then I had my fathead husband snoring loudly next to me so I get up and I can still hear him through the fricken ceiling!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh

i cant believe im almost to 5 weeks to go. talked to my dr yesterday and he said because of how big she is measuring I need to be prepared for anything at this point(promising, yet terrifying!!!!) So i need to get my hospital bag packed!!!! Thankfully my grandpa sent me a baby shower card with $50 so im going to get the stuff i still need for my hospital bag....lo's bag is done and ready, which is funny. I finally got all of her clothes put away too...I have so many diapers though and no place to put them! I love it though cause we have over 700 diapers already ha ha. the mound is crazy!(Thats what I get for asking for a diaper raffle lol). Also I am going to be doing the scary thing of wearing heels down the aisle for my sister's wedding....but after the ceremony, bring on the flip flops! lol. Im actually really excited for the wedding now...even though im going to be standing in the line next to my sister(who is a size 8) and my sister's SIL(size 2) im going to have fun....gotta love looking HUGE! ha ha. at least I have a good mind set about it. I was joking the other day with my sister saying, "I promise to at least get through the part where you guys walk down the aisle as man and wife before i start labor" She cracked up. But i told her, you might be cutting your honeymoon short, i just have a feeling ladies that I will am going to have this baby real soon. Plus I had a dream where my grandma(my bestfriend who has past away) was telling me that Maddy was going to be here soon and everything was going to be ok. The last time I had a dream close to that with her in it...it happened within the next couple weeks after.

Wow...thats a long post, sorry ha ha.

you are getting me excited! i hope she does come right after the wedding and i hope mine comes right after- i have it all worked out in my head that i am going to be early- maybe because you are! hahaha

:) Well hopefully we will be Nicole....btw...i am making you something, so you need to pm me your address or something so i can send it to you! (After all you are my bump buddy)

morning girls - i got a lovely parcel this am :D my cousin has sent me some baby clothes - soo cute - and shes thought ahead for me, and sent them in 6-9months - so when nudgers here and suddenly decides to grow out of stuff i know i have a few bits to keep me going!

thats sweet of you beauty! i will pm you!

i have been getting down because most the people in my family and my friends all believe you only get one baby shower your whole life even if you have 6 kids- but my mom said she would send some stuff which is nice. I was thinking of throwing myself a welcome baby picnic and inviting a bunch of friends- someone commented that if i did people most likely will bring presents! maybe i should suggest diapers somehow! lol

Hahahaha, about your 'Fathead Husband', shew that made me laugh!

Lolpants, about having another one, they came to me a few hours after I had Ashton (after 27 hours of labour and 30-40 stitches all over my fanjita, inside and out) and midwife says 'so, lets talk contraception'.. HAHAHAHA... I told her not to worry I would not be having sex for a loooooong time!!! But you do forget the pain, I guess it's mother nature's way of keeping the population going otherwise my bet is everyone would stop at one!

I think a welcome baby picnic would be lovely!! And people will defo bring gifts xx

I say go for the welcome baby picnic, it will be a nice way to kind of "show off" your new lo. And Kelly, I was told the same thing by all of my family members who have had kids, they say you can't remember what the pain is....so thats one thing i look forward too ha ha.

Haha, and I think the elation you feel when you hold your baby beats any pain hands down!

feel sick just after eating breakfast and have scan today. I think its nerves and the fact william was up really early and took me ages to get him back to sleep so headache and nausea for me.

3 packets of crisps and a slice of black forest gateau is classed as okay for a healthy balanced breakfast right? :haha:

I don't know what's got into me today, I just want to eat everything in sight!!

Got a snow suit and fleese cardy for new baby, so cute! have to wash them as i do with all baby stuff, just so i can also have a sniff at the fabric softner when it comes out,. obcessed with the smell of fairy lol

Just a real quickie from me as I have a really busy work day so will have a proper read over the last few pages later but .......

5 weeks until D-Day :wohoo: (or 4 weeks of the little monkey doesn't budge!)

I am keeping an eye on him/her today as I have not really had much movement at all so far today. Normally I get a lovely little display of wiggles when I first wake up but so far not much more than a flicker. I was also sick for no reason this morning, the first time that has happened this whole pregnancy!

Herbert has until H comes home later this afternoon to show me his/her moves or we will have to take our fist trip into hospital. Arrrghhhhh, I am not going to be able to concentrate on work now.

Good luck for your scan DF.

Coco hope he/she moves for you! I am watching my movements too. Just nothing like the normal pattern, I mentioned it yesterday after ctg and was told to keep an eye on it, gonna mention it again to midwife this afternoon.

Little humbugs the pair of them. Anyone would think they have joined forces to be as awkward as possible what with them being the wrong way up and now being a bit quiet.

Saying that, since my last post, I have just felt a few little shuffles. I will still keep an eye out though. Hope it goes well at the MW Sophie this afternoon.

Dani, loving your choice of brekkie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->