~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Just getting through each day. Leaving the house yesterday was harder than I imagined.

and I've become one of those people who have been through labour and now want to give advice to everyone!

:hugs::hugs: do watch for depression that makes it very hard to go out. I been through depression where I havnt been out in weeks and months and when I did its panic attacks and cant face things. I never had a loose so I imagine how horrible this is for you. :cry:

Fairy girl you are so strong. There are no words for how amazing I think you are even being able to leave the house. Look after yourself and that heart of yours.. xx

We've decided to go and register him today.

Thinking of you all xx

Will be thinking of you hun, and sending strength and love xx

Fairy - I don't know what to say but would rather say that than nothing - you are a brave lady and my heart goes out to you :hugs:

Thinking of you anna - keep us updated with you and naughty chunk.

xx

I'm so very sorry fairy girl for what you went through. Max will be in heaven looking down on you I'm sure. I wish I had something more constructive to say. I'm sorry

Betheney

FairyGirl I cant imagine the pain you are going through. Even with my miscarriages it was so hard to do normal things. I am sure Max is looking down on you. You are very strong and brave. If there is anything I can do to help just say even if it is to scream at! Take care

Fairygirl, stay strong, I know you will but some days will be shit and others alright. But that's ok and part of the grieving process. again I have nothing constructive to say except again you are all in my thoughts. Max is an angel who was just too good for this world and he is lucky to have a mum like you.

Please keep in touch if you feel that you can. Once a Sparkler, always a Sparkler x x

As for me - Well I am home. I don't know why it always takes so damn long. Every week I am there for bloody hours! Well after my mammoth early lunch Chunk woke up a little but still not as much as the midwife would like. It at least confirmed I was right about reduced movements but because his hr is ok and he is moving I just have to keep an eye on patterns. That said I might get my scan brought forward to next week to check blood flow through the placenta as I am a bit paranoid about this and his growth will confirm if all is fine. Fundal height was normal (35cms) so that is positive!

Everything else was ok including bp and urine. So basically another week ticked off :)

Fairygirl I was about too say that you'll always be a sparkler but AM beat me too it .. Im sure I speak for all of us when I say we understand how hard this is but can never really understand exactly how it feels, but were all here for you, and will obviously understand if you want too avoid us too :hugs: I hope the wedding you have coming up helps you have something joyous too focus on and I wish you all the best for the future :flower:

AM - it sounds like Chunk may just be a lazy baby? Glad too hear everything else is well

DF - You deserve a medal for your breastfeeding achievements so far! A lady I work with is a BF advisor and she has given me loads of info and offered me tons of support - Im gonna try my best too do it - but can't imagine doing it alone so well done!

BHB - Keep us updated on your big lil one... sounds to me like she is a destined bumpkin!

AFM - I have MW appt later and should find out if baby no longer breech - I had some major movements last THurs so I think she may have turned - but not 100% sure :wacko:

Lol xx

So I'm 32 weeks today which is nice. I saw my doctor yesterday who said my blood pressure is on the high level of normal but its been that way since the beginning (which he never told me before) and He wants to keep a close eye on it. I also think my tummy might be measuring big because he asked how big my first son was at birth and things like that. But he didn't tell me

I assumed my c-section date would be around the 15th-the 17th but yesterday I was told it will more likely be the 12th-15th which surprised me because I didn't think they booked them on weekends. Anyways I've planned this huge fund raising party for my son on the 12th so I had to ask it not be on that day but it means I might be dancing the night away on Friday and having a baby on Saturday. Oh well...I'll make it through.

My hospital bag is pretty much done. it needs a magazine which I will buy closer too so its a current mag and snacks which I will also buy closer to so I don't eat them and then change for the parking meter.

LOl pants its probably because I managed to have no family of friends about me as they just didn't like what i was at that helped, they all gave up yacking on about what i was doing so i dont hear anything any more. I am just a determined person and i think when someone dosnt like what i do i just go and do it even more because I want to do it. I dont think i deserve a medal all for doing sometihng thats normal though, well not normal where i live but suppose to be normal.

Breast Feeding is farily odd in the area I live as well. When I mentioned just trying it to see if I can do it (if I can great, I'll keep it up, otherwise I"ll go to formula).

So today is the start of an 11 day work week stretch. My next day off wont be until October 8th. I have a feeling I'll be so flipping exhausted by the 3rd I'll be calling in sick. I think I might as my MW for a docs note to miss a day in the middle.

Thats the best way just try it. I just go with the flow on a lot of things and see how it goes, take one day at a time and relax.

I have scan tomorrow and i cant wait to go! i hope this time they let me see the scan i am bringing darren to and william, william will have great craic in the wendy house again in waiting room i just hope other kids are nice to him this time.

It is sad that it isn't really the norm for people too breastfeed - especially for so long too - I think it makes so much sense - the bond, the nutrients and all for free!

:)

Lol xx

Its priceless :)

just been to loo and see more green stuff :( muscas looking. Worried.

It is a little weird that Breast feeding is no longer the norm. But honestly with the recalls (like the similac for beetle parts, YUCK), its also the safer to breast feed. And of course the health benefits for both the baby and mother....

I hope everything is ok DF! Hopefully you'll find out whats going on tomorrow at your scan.

I am really nervous and i feel sick with nerves thinking i am loosing my plug as I want this baby to stay in a hell of a lot longer! and then theres the labour that scares me anyway. I am going to throw up with nerves! I hate feeling like this. Least i have an app tomorrow even though it will be ruined with nerves and i cant function right when I am nervous i get irritable and skatty.

My baby has turned!!! She has been breech all the way through, today 2 midwives couldn't agree on her position so I got a bonus scan, and she is now head down..for the first time ever!

She is going to be delivered at 39ish weeks, so maybe end of October :happydance:

After looking into things, I have opted out of the VBAC trial, and am going for the elective section...I can't face going overdue, having only the one chance at induction, laying strapped to a bed with an epi and monitors, the high possibility of a ventouse or forceps delivery...all for it to end in another emergency section, I would panic after having had Reagan in emergency circumstances, so I opted for the elective, which is supposedly a much calmer experience...I get my exact date in 2 weeks time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->