~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I know now why i was getting dizzy spells and tiredness. Wish they had of told me sooner as bloods where done like 4 weeks ago.

Hello Ladies

Gosh a few scary moments for some of the sparklers! DevonA - hope you get better soon and can go home, April I wish you all the best for your scan, Sophie I hope he gets moving for u asap! DF My bets on you having a girl - and anemia should be easy too treat so hopefully that will make you feel better soon :hugs: Coco glad too hear nudger played ball in the end :thumbup:

AFM I had my gifts off my work mates today as it was the last weekly meeting we'll be all together... and OMG!!! They went too town!! I had a massive basket of stuff! Tons of toiletries and clothes etc Every person added 1 thing to the basket and they coordinated it so I didn't have any doubles - the amount of stuff literally filled my car boot!! My lil princess is so spoilt already! I got so emotional - esp reading all the lovely messgaes on the card :D Going out for a meal now for my friends bday - so all in all Ive had a fab day :happydance:

Lol xx

That is so lovely lol, ahhhhh.... How thoughtful of them-bet you deserve it all. Enjoy your meal.. Hope Baby starts moving for you Sophie

I thnk it could be a girl now, i checked up and around 4lbs is what its suppose to be so dont know why they have it as small . William was considered big as he was over average weight and height on birth. I have no girls names at all I like only boys,. eeek!

evening girlies :flower:

my god i feel like i'm going to fall to bits tonight! i hope i can last another 3 weeks at work! or ill have to bring maternity leave forward which i don't want to do really...

apparently peanut looks like she's dropped... bit soon for that is it not? :shrug: ah, hope everyone is doing well x

Keep at it Pichi, but you can only do what you can do hun! not too early to drop as she is quite possibly engaging around now :)

News from Chunk Towers - We have got hiccups :happydance:

DF---Some boys names work wonderfully for girls as well. I have a 10 year old neice named Logan Ann-Marie, a 6 year old neice named Aiden Grace, and I love the names: Ryan, and Noah for girls as well.

I got a headach, just came on strong out of nowhere. So not feeling like being at work, top that off Jaxon has been very quite today, and only randomly bouncing around for a few minutes at a time, nothing like he normally is.

Keep at it Pichi, but you can only do what you can do hun! not too early to drop as she is quite possibly engaging around now :)

haha peanut had the hiccups a few minutes ago.. now she's shoving her bum in my ribs... :haha:

i do feel heavier down below now- and i did have a few cramps which have not happened again thankfully

happy 34 weeks to you too :)

well Jaxon has woken up. He's been a crazy boy for the last 15 minutes or so. Thank goodness, he was worrying me silly. Got a MW appoitment tomorrow....hope all goes well.

haha peanut had the hiccups a few minutes ago.. now she's shoving her bum in my ribs... :haha:

i do feel heavier down below now- and i did have a few cramps which have not happened again thankfully

happy 34 weeks to you too :)

Oh god!! 34 weeks :happydance: 6 weeks to go!! Happy 34 weeks to you aswell, and Silas :) Not sure if can cope with 6 more weeks of this, I am beginning to hate it! I had ni issue with being pregnant and thought I was doing great. Now I feel like utter shit :(

i wouldn't say that i felt like shit but i am feeling a lot more heavier and achey than i have been. seems to have just started recently too. I have a strange feeling that this little peanut will be a few days early too... but ill be eating those words if i have to end up getting induced ¬____¬

Awww Soph :hugs: I know how you feel, I am grateful beyond words that my little girl is still safely cooking...but I hate being pregnant!!

Since she has turned head down it feels like she is going to fall out of my minkymoo everytime I stand up, I get this huge pressure and feel like I need to grab my belly and hold it in place :haha: what a sight I must make!!

We haven't got much longer to go, the end is in sight!! :happydance:

i just agreed to start watching another little kid- am i crazy?? right now i have a 10 month old and my dd who is 2 1/2. although I told her I cant start watching her until january because i am going out of town for christmas- but it will be long term- because the mom is being deployed for a year....i really am crazy!! at least the grandma will be living with her- i just have her 8-5 mon-fri.

:happydance: glad all our babies have started moving more this evening.

I have not reached that fed up with being pregnant stage yet, although once I reach 37 weeks in 2 weeks time, Herbie can come any time he/she likes!

Haven't been on much but wanted to stick my head up and say hi! So we move to our last ticker box on 35+4... Shan, will that be Saturday for you? It'll be Wed for me. How exciting, I never thought I'd get there!

I know there are a few of us finishing work on Friday, so have a good last couple of days, I really can't wait to leave. Just so I can focus on the excitement of getting everything ready at home. Of course, I'll be bored within a week...

There is a definite change of mood in this thread recently, you can really tell we are nearing the end! So weird thinking a little while ago we were sneaking into third tri, and now we're rapidly getting towards being the next month to pop :happydance:

Sending everyone lots of good vibes xxx

I wish my baby would drop/engage I'd feel like I'm on the home stretch then. I know being only 32 weeks babies aren't always engaged at this point I just wish that this one was.

I'm getting more and more prepared tho and it feels fantastic. I finally found the perfect baby bag yesterday and spent all night packing it for hospital and it's bulging at the sides. I think I packed too many blankets. 3x muslin wraps as I know this is what baby is swaddled in so surely I would need 3 in case the others get dirty. I also packed 1x fleecy blanket incase we need a warm blanket for bubba. And the last blanket is just a stretchy cotton reasonably thick blanket, I don't know what they're called but it's not fluffy and it's not thin.

I think I'm over packing......

So, There was a tad bit of fluid around her heart. Less than what they saw on Friday though and they said she was PERFECT! It was nothing to worry about and seemed to be going away. Could have been a defect or an infection that I could have caught from being around a bunch of kids he said. They drew blood and I get the results in 2 weeks. No news is good news. Also, if it is an infection it is treatable and there is NOTHING to worry about! I go back to see them again in a month! So I will get ANOTHER U/S on top of my 4D U/S I have this Friday.

Bryelle was so cute! She actually co-operated this time and she better do so on Friday too. LOL She was playing with her feet, She is practicing breathing :cloud9: & she was making pouting lips into and cute facial expressions. She would put her hand in front of her face like they do in the movies when they are fainting! LOL Then she fell asleep and we saw her sleeping! :cloud9:

She is so perfect! She has gained 2 oz since Friday. She weighs 3 lbs 11 oz!

My BP was up a bit and it may be just from my nerves and worrying. We'll see on Friday if it is again.

majm -so glad all is well :)

:hugs: to everybody,

im a bit down atm so im just stalking mostly an not posting, cant really explain how im feeeling so waiting for the words to come along then i may post, lol, my head is such a shed right now

I really hope they send me to the hospital for the growth scan because they will do the 3d US for us. We dont really have money to go get one done so it would be nice. and for the record, i almost ate a whole medium pizza by myself tonight....i feel like a pig, but omg was it good! lol

i know how you feel beauty- i have only had 3 ultrasounds total and the last one was at 22 weeks (i think) the docs wont do another one either- unless something seems wrong or of course i go into labor- dh wants to see the baby more and I do so maybe we will do one of those 4d scans...they are just SO EXPENSIVE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->