~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

cant believe i seen on facebook someone asking"i have a 2 year old thats overly friendly how do i break this annoying habit" seriously! Annoying having a nice kid? what does she want a nasty kid instead and how is that annoying.

perhaps they mean the child has no bounderys for example if a stranger comes in the house they are sitting on their lap or in their pockets. Its a real issue actually as someone mentioned there are child protection issues as the child is too trusting. Iv come accross this a lot in my training, it can be quite worrying x

I think it was the fact she used the term "annoying habbit" thats what got me. I wouldnt ever say a child have an annoying habbit of being nice. I met to many nasty hostile kids this past while probably thats why I took it that way. Perhaps most kids are hostile because parents have taught them not to be nice to people? I mean I walked out the back here and some kids where visiting my neighbour and all of them who where about 8 stared at me like I was an alien and when I said hello I didnt even get one back and william was waving at them and they gave him a dirty look and kept staring like we where aliens! :wacko: same when kids are playing William tries to join in they just wont have it in the play area of the hospital all selfish and weird they go on. Kids not the same any more :cry:

anyway my pelvis hurts to and its kept me awake and feels worse as the days go by. Also noticed i have a lot of discharge today. And walking like a duck :(

So annoyed and upset i feel like just bursting into tears, i will be getting induced early next week if my bile acid levels are still high

I had repeat blood tests done today as my bile acid levels from last week were high.

Was told that they would most definately get the results back today but if not i would have to wait until Monday.

Well its 7pm here now and never got a call so now i have to wait till monday.

Now i have to wait all weekend to find out :(

Ah no ! having to wait all weekend i would call anyway even of they dont know just to get some stress out. I have never heard of bile levels I must say.

To do with the liver and Obstetric Cholestasis

Its 7pm here now so i dont think i can get any results

Hi girls very quick one from me! Am back upto hospital in an hour as chunk isn't moving as much as I'd like so another ctg. Am scared as scary lady is at ante natal today! Anyway consultant appointment wad fine. I am down for an induction at 38 weeks so like ten days time. But only if I am favourable as they won't force it. So if I am no ready they will recheck at 39 weeks. Could be an October baby here :)

Oh and will red properly and name check and update when I get back later xx

love to all :hugs:

Yeah bloody scary!! But it isn't a definite as they won't induce me if my cervix is closed etc etc so could be 39 but as far as I know not letting me go over x

such a short time left anyway if you look at how many days you have. I think i will go over due again, then again with signs i think i wont. Last time i had hopes up and ended up running into the next month on my own lonely and over due :( didnt like that at all, was no one in the tread i started like this one just me was last one to go and i knew no one in next months thread. Well since i am due earlier than I was 16th and not 26th of whatever i may get to still be in here.

10 days! geez. well at least they aren't letting you go over.

I am sure even if you do go over DF you could still hang around in the November threads as these are the people you know :D

I have a feeling I will go over... don't know why, just an inkling.

I have a feeling I'll go early, my mother, her sister and their mother went early with all their pregnancies but I think 2 (which were right on time) and 1 was really early being 6weeks early. So out of 12 pregnancies 1 was 6weeks early 9 were 2-3 weeks early and 2 were on time........ But then I hear if so many people expect to go early and then end up 2 weeks over so I'm trying not to get too into thee idea of going early as I don't want to get too upset if I go over.......

Hi all, just a quicke as not had time to read back.

Well the MW came to check babies position earlier and went a whiter shade of pale when it literally moved from bum (or possibly head down, she couldn't be really sure) to transverse without me feeling it and in just a few seconds, right under her hands. As we are so far from the hospital the community midwives are too worried about me being out while baby is so unstable so she has requested that I am admitted, at least until baby stabilisers a little bit. She said she has come across mobile babies in her time (quite often) but not ones that are so quick and so sneaky!

Hopefully baby will grow a bit and settle with something down near my pelvis (i don't mind which anymore ahead or a bum, as long as its something!) and then I can come home.

I will try and update but I don't have a posh internet phone so hopefully I will find somewhere I can use my netbook (I think they do in the reception area) or I might try steal H's iphone (but its his work phone so perhaps not a good idea).

Anyway take care ladies and hopefully chat soon.
Jo x

oooh, I will ask Claire my bump buddy from October Bumpkins to update youif I can't get online but fingers crossed I wont be away for long!

UPDATE ON YOU&ME

Hiya girls,

just doing an update on You&me, she went to docs where shes not been well, and has been sent to the hospital, blood pressure is really high and she has protiene in her urine, plus babys movements have reducced a little since her falling ill.

shes got a feeling that they are now going to keep her in until lil one is born xXx

shes just had a trace done and
her blood pressure is 160 over 105 , shes just waiting for docs now to see what they say and what they decide to do xXx

@ ShanandBoc: :hugs: Hang in there Love!

@ anna matronic: :happydance: Wow! LO will be here SOON!!!

@ Cocobelle: GL hon! Silly Little Stinker already! :lol:

@ shyfox1988: Thanks for the update! Wishing you&me all the best! Send her our love! :kiss:

AFM, I am so tired of having these allergies and sinus'! They are kicking my butt! :cry: I wish I could take my Claritin! :( Woke up with such a sore throat this morning from all of this drainage.

Also, I never lost my MP with Jace. I read online that it looks like snot. I had a bunch of clear snotty discharge today when I wiped. TMI, but it literally looked like I blew my nose in the toilet paper. :blush: Last night in the shower I felt like a big glob of something was leaking out. I investigated with my hand :blush: and there was a bunch of white watery discharge. I have been getting BH A LOT and been feeling a lot of mild cramping with them. Not EVERY time I get them, but the cramps come in spurts. I had them a lot last night where I was getting worried. Mark told me to quit drinking Caffeine Free Coke and Lemonade and drink more water. :blush: I know that will help, but is the discharge normal? :shrug:

:happydance: Im full term today!! yey! Feeling so heavy and everything is a struggle now :wacko: Going too a Guns n'Roses concert on Sunday - and Im worried about how Im gonna cope!!

Hope Dani is gonna be ok - thanks for the update Nina and send her my thoughts and :hugs:

Omg Sophie = 10 days!!! sooo close!!

Everyone seems to be getting closer with the contractions and loss of plugs etc - I have a feeling I'll go over and be jealous of all the people having their babies before me even though their due after :haha:

.. as long as Im not the last sparkler too pop!

Lol xx

Hayley - I wish I could make it to 7cm without any pain/knowing. Lol. At 8cm my demoral wore off and I was in agony, then I got my epidural. Thank heavens! Because seriously .. bleh to contractions!

you&me - hope your doing well hon! wishing you the best!

AM - Wow, 10 days! (Possibly) Sounds scary and great, all at the same time. Lol.

Lolpants - Congrats at being full-term! I doubt you will be the last Sparkler being as your are one of the first to hit full term! :)

Oh, I am sure I have missed someone ... bleh.

Feel as if LO is trying to headbutt way outta my foof today .. doctor said she was really low yesterday, so I am feeling it today! Not to mention I was having some pretty craptastic contractions last night when I went to bed! They kept waking me up. But, feel alright today! So we will see!!

Um .. does anyone else feel like they have a to-do list as long as the wall of China to complete before the baby arrives?

I am officially feeling like a lazy slob as I have tons to do and have yet to remove myself from this computer chair! (Or couch, etc)

Wow ... I am seriously feeling anxious now. :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->