~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

i have a list of things i want doing, but i've put them in a priority order, things like - re-organise bookshelf is low down, but Replace bathroom bulb its no 2 ! it the onlyway i can keep sane, i do/get hubby to do , one thing per day . . .

I am still, obviously, sitting my bum at this computer! :haha:

Honestly, I tend to get frustrated. In my house, it is ALL practically up to me. If something is not done, I am the one blamed for the most part. I get really fed up about it at times. If it doesn't have something to do with fixing something, or the car, then my OH wants nothing to do with it! :|

Bleh. I don't know. I feel very overwhelmed all of a sudden. Not cool, at all.

:hugs:
as long as theres not things growing on ur plates ur good! x x

i didnt have space in my kitchen here in cyprus for my dishwasher :cry: and my hbby aint gd at dishes and im sat on bed rest, have to keep nagging him

we'll get there x x

oh dear. looks like i'm having a bad day. feel a bit crappy. feel like a right fatty today ¬___¬ i just want to loose some weight now... -sigh-

ontop of that house hunting is getting no where. why are house prices so ridiculous?!

I really wish we could save for a deposit but have loads of student debt to pay off :( hate renting!

i was lucky enough not to have any student loans etc... as i'm in scotland they pay for your tuition fee's here. it's taken us a good while to save up for a deposit and even then it seems with house prices getting higher and higher and you're getting less and less for your money it's becoming impossible for first time buyers to get on the ladder. :dohh:

i just want to get settled and have everything all nice for this wee one

I know me 2 I was looking at shared equity but its just not the same its still not "your house" bring back 100% mortgages! x

yeah we were looking at that also but one of the houses we looked at it only let you own a max of 80% of the house... there is very few houses on the marked on this scheme too around my area. gah!

i think i'm having a fat day today too. feel like a whale *rolls about*

hope all goes well you&me and anna 10 days wow, you could be a mum very soon. I cant wait.

Thanks girls :)

remember 10 days is only a minimum IF I am favourable!! I doubt I will be, got my pessimistic hat on. Although something is niggling me to eat to hang on as long as I can when selfishly I want I'm out asap!!

My sister has had the whol why are they inducing u early blah blah blah :(

Wow ladies, lots going on today...... good luck to you&me, shanandboc, and AM!

afm, went to my last NST and fluids check today. Bubs looked good, but my fluids were down again, it was 8.92 cm and the lowest they want them to get is 8 cm, so im right at the boundries....meaning more water needs to be drank and i already feel like im drinking a lake of water each day(and peeing the mississippi river every day lol). My bp was doing weird things during the monitoring, it would go way high, go down and then up again. They are worried that things are getting worse for me for the whole toxemia thing. So they told me any signs just to go to the l&d. Also, i officially have less the 2 weeks until they are going to deliever my baby. If things dont really get going by thursday of next week, its a def c section, and I have come to terms that as long as my baby is healthy i dont care how she gets here :)

Evening all, well they let me out!

Herbert was on their best behaviour and didn't spend the 2 minutes they checked me doing back flips and somersaults like he/she usually does so I am home. I have to report back on Monday and my MW will check me tomorrow and Sunday but I know that Herbert moved transverse less than 10 minutes after we left the hospital as I had high hiccups and my bump got wider. I am glad to be home but it they do worry you when they go through the whole 'if your waters break phone 999 and lay on the floor with your bum in the air' routine. I will be glad once these next few weeks are over and I have Herbert in my arms.

Dani, hope every thing is ok with you and baby honey. Thinking of you both :hugs:

Wow, next week eeek :D

My bp does weird things too, plus my pulse goes way high (115 today!) But when consultant did it manually it was 96. I don't trust those electric bp monitors at all!

I just have lots of niggling things wrong, apart from the pulse and bp today my white blood cell count has increased, which I am assuming means there could be the onset of infection. Consultant talked about it but said at the moment it wasn't too high and have repeat bloods as usual on Tuesday. Last time it was high I had the UTI, as my urine is clear it is a bit scary. But if I made it 8 weeks without getting an infection in my waters (which it may or may not be) I think me and Chunk did well :)

Right an attempt to name check from memory!

Dani - I know you can't read this but good luck hun am thinking of you in hospital :)

Shan - Don't be upset, as long as lo gets her safely it doesn't in the end matter how. Sods law on the weekend and no blood results though :(

And that's as far as my memory goes :D

I have Parentcraft class tomorrow, wasn't gonna bother but mum has persuaded me to go and also am gonna have a tour of the maternity unit.

Hugs to all :hugs:

Oh Jo I have missed what's happened to you as have been on Iphone past day or so. Hope everything is ok :hugs:

We are both fine but Herbert is now classed as having an unstable lie and if they don't settle by the time you are 37+6, they admit you until they settle or you deliver. They were really worried on Wednesday but let me home as long as my MW kept an eye on me but this morning as she felt Herbert he/she moved from breech to transverse in the blink of an eye, which is just not right at this stage so she sent me in. When we got there Herbert decided to be as still as can be (and head down to boot) so they have let me come back home until Monday.

I guess it is now coming to that time when most of us will be in and out of hospital while our babies decide when to make their break for freedom!

Hope Chunk behaves this weekend x

Oh blimey, how annoying!! Naughty Herburt :haha:

Yeah think he's been ok this evening, a few ripples low in my belly on and off. Oh Chunk was head down and 2/5 engaged phew. I just gotta hope for a slightly dialted cervix in the next week or so :haha:

Does pineapple help with that? If so stock up and start eating!

I am pleased chunk is well down and settled, that is half the battle won already. Fingers cross you ripen nice and quickly!

Cheers hun, part of me doesn't want to be though (so I am not induced) but as I am gonna be induced anyway if he doesn't come on his own before 40 weeks I may aswell go for 38 weeks and see my boy a bit earlier :)

Any tips for ripening the cervix is very welcome :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->