~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Jayde, little Corin Mae Rose is gorgeous, congratulations again xx

Dani, I hope you soon are feeling better :hugs: I have started getting a snuffly nose and really hope it is not the start of something.

Sophie, that girl sounds like a proper nut-job, I agree with the others and say step away!

Devonangel glad the scan went well hun :thumbup:

Herbert weighed in at 5lb 9oz at my last scan and for my weeks they said that is on the smaller side of average but still absolutely fine.

I have no idea how Herbert is lying today, I have a MW coming out tomorrow so fingers crossed he/she is nice and comfy and preferably head down!

I had my hair done today and it was lovely to have a pampering. Hubby is giving me a pedicure this evening and painting my toenails for me (he is actually getting rather good at it!) I just need to persuade him to give me a bit of a trim around the you-know-where and I will be ready should I need to be admitted on Monday :haha:

Silas - i never realised your babies are so close in age, how lovely for them!
Anna - I didn't comment earlier because I didn't know what to say. But I guess everyone is right just stay away. I hope your right about the pregnancy for the sake of those two blokes, god knows why they got involved with such a nutter in the first place tho.

Me...... I can't seem to sit! Where my body bends it hurts like the baby is that low, except my baby isn't engahed yet..... I don't think....... Does anyone else get this?

Haha, yes, it is something I think they may enjoy growing up. But the true questions is ... how is mommy going to handle it all? Hopefully I do well, lol.

Hello Ladies
@Coco :happydance: Full term yey!!
@Lizzy :hugs: hope your feeling better after your fall?
@Hayley - wow you are a strong couple to go through that - no way I could handle it - but like you said so good for all your futures
@AM - I'd just ignore her for a bit - if she gets the message and asks why, just be straight with her- your pregnant and you don't need other peoples crazy crap!
@Bethany - Im getting trouble sitting down - sometimes it really hurts to get up and down, like Im crushing my baby?? Is that what yours feels like?
@Silas - what date is Josephs bday? how close is your EDD/His bday?
@DF - I had no mention of writing a birth plan at my 36 wk appt - Im just gonna search online for a guide and write my own
@Dani - sorry too hear you've been poorly - I had it myself - last thing you need when trying to organise!!

AFM - I picked up my travel system from Mama and Papas today :happydance: and bought the last few essentials I needed ... Im nearly ready for this baby!! Just gotta do things like write birth plan, phone no lists and get change for carpark/music for delivery sorted etc

Lol xx

Hey hon. Joseph's birthday is October 30, and I am due November 10. I was due with Joseph November 12, but he came early. :wacko: Guess we'll see if we have a repeat of that this time around. Lol.

Jayde - your little girl is gorgeous. Congrats!

Well just recently got back from the doctors. Got my Strep B test done today. Everything looked good I suppose, after all I am not in the hospital, lol. She didn't check my cervix. My BP was a little elevated, the nurse asked me if I was going to start falling apart on them, lol. I told her maybe.:haha:

The only promising thing MW told me was that baby was really low. So, who knows? She said at this point when baby decides to come its all good.

Now lets just hope Little Madelyn doesn't decide to come out nearing 9 lbs. Lol.

I dont think they do them really in my hospital i do think you go in and discuss it when in labour! you dont get to choose c sections or inductions so your natural and they reccoemnd what pain you should get but i am adamant no epidural and its not like i dont know how much pain it is in saying that it didnt work last time on me and left me in pain for months with my back.

I cant stop buying clothes! i never used to bother but i seem to go mental now and get loads like an addiction. Maybe i do it to feel better about me and well it does make me feel better as i used to just wear what was comfy now i want to dress a bit better and stop feeling like crap. I found boots my dad bought me last xmas, i never worse them as i was scared to buy leggings but i did and found them again and they look cool and biker boots are all in fashion now with leggings. Not that i ever followed fashion i go with what i think looks nice. I hope to be able to get my coat closed by jan lol no chance of that now with bump and boobs!

My mum hasnt even asked how I am at all since I told her I was pregnant at 5 weeks. At 12 she grunted at my scan pics and handed them back with not a word and thats when we where speaking, now hasnt even asked how any scans have went, even when i was sick and had to go to the out of hours she would call dad and shout at him for not being home, never asking how I was. All because I asked her to stop being nasty to me and my son but she just cant manage that and ignores us both. I refuse to talk to her I cant stand her mouth at all. She has answered my dads phone hissing at me in the past few weeks so nothing has changed. she has been in my house twice and twice there was a row. And I really dont think when this baby is born she should come near me after ignoring william especially. He dosnt like her as she upset me and him every time she seen us. He knows this and just got used to my dad coming in and her not coming behind so he calls him granddad , he dosnt know who she is. I feel sad about that. Darrens mum loves him and likewise they spoil him and he goes up to their house and is well looked after and fed so least he has that. They want to all go swimming next week and i want to go but i dont travel well and have no bathing suit and to embarrassed of my thighs to get into a pool. NOt belly just the fat around me. My mum hasnt bought my son a thing since his birthday and some pound shop crap on hols or even waved at him.
she is such a bitch and better not ruin any more years i am suppose to be happy for.

Haven't caught up yet as on iPhone but just wanted to thank you all fur the BP input xx I don't feel unwell and she never said a thing - she wasn't my normal madwife and TBH I didn't like her, maybe she wrote it down wrong - hopefully my proper madwife will be there next week and I'll ask her - presuming I'm not dead from lack of blood flow by then ;)

cant believe i seen on facebook someone asking"i have a 2 year old thats overly friendly how do i break this annoying habit" seriously! Annoying having a nice kid? what does she want a nasty kid instead and how is that annoying.

Jayde Corin is a doll!! Congrats!!! :)

@Kelly, things have settled down. Now he wont stop touching my belly telling her to get out! lol. Also at one of my nst they did the us to measure the fluids and we got to see her face. She has really chunky cheeks and my dh looked at me(with a tear in his eye, no joke) and said, thats my gerber baby :D i started crying, it was a great moment :)

AFM, this morning I have had more contractions to the point where I have to concentrate on my breathing to get through them. So i think im getting close. I also feel a lot of pressure in my pelvis.

Happy 37 weeks for all the ladies due on the 4th!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

DF - Perhaps they are worried their child is too friendly with strangers? You know, you can never trust people these days. Way too many bad things happen. Now, if they mean overly friendly with children, can't imagine how that is a bad thing at all.

Seriously .. my contractions are a little bit more than before. I can feel the pressure in my pelvis and everything ... but not painful. Maybe i'll get to 5 cm without any pain this time around as well? :) Oh man, I think I am catching a cold. As well as LO is moving around so low .. getting jabs in the bladder. Terrified my water is going to break as that is how rough she is being in there. tsk tsk to her!

Just found this .. figured I would share. (Even though it is full of stuff most of us already know!)

https://shine.yahoo.com/channel/parenting/the-biggest-risks-for-pregnant-women-2398750/

I can hardly sit up/walk now without being in total agony. My whole pelvis and groin totally aches. This sucks.

Speaking of making it to 5cm with no pain. I was in something called silent labour with my first son for days and I made it all the way to 7cm before my water broke and I actually felt a contraction

cant believe i seen on facebook someone asking"i have a 2 year old thats overly friendly how do i break this annoying habit" seriously! Annoying having a nice kid? what does she want a nasty kid instead and how is that annoying.

perhaps they mean the child has no bounderys for example if a stranger comes in the house they are sitting on their lap or in their pockets. Its a real issue actually as someone mentioned there are child protection issues as the child is too trusting. Iv come accross this a lot in my training, it can be quite worrying x

ooooo im up so early as baby woke me and has hiccups and hips hurting and now she is nipping the bottom of my uterus I swear! ouchy!

congrats on the babies born!!

i have been sick on bedrest with pneumonia.. i have been coughing so much i have broken ribs and im in insane amounts of pain. ill be 37 weeks on monday. im still planning a 4th homebirth but im not sure at this point what is going to happen.
i have already stayed a night in the mat ward in the nearest city to my small town for iv fluids and antibiotics and im not getting better fast. i have a dr's apt. tomorrow to reassess.. the ob i saw wants to maybe induce me, but my midwife feels differently. i just want to be not coughing and in pain. its really difficult.

hope u feel better soon mamagreenbean

:coffee: im soo sleepy, even after 9hrs sleep, think im gettin a cold :(

my life continues to have stress! This is a continuation of the MIL problem. My poor DH had a huge blow out with her about how she always chooses her life and her husbands over him. She wont come for the birth because her husband cant come. Shes not even working and will be sitting on her butt at home instead of coming out here- but because he is in a training for work and she cant stand to leave him by himself for a few weeks. my SIL was going to take her ticket but after MIL said she has to pay her back has decided she cant.... ahhh the stress of family- my poor DH is so upset and I dont know how to help...this is supposed to be something wonderful for him and me and instead he is stressed and so am I

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->