~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Less than 4 weeks until I can officially move over here, but will keep peeking in from time to time.

Hi, can you add me please. I'm due on the 3rd November and it's a blue bump x

i will be here when I am 26 weeks or abouts that. I feel weird being here before that lol

Congratulations Sparklers!! Third trimester so wish i was here with you all. I bet your all getting nice and big and complaining you cant get comfy oh i'm so jealous :( its gone in so quick and i cant wait to hear about the safe arrivals of your precious babies. Good luck ladies xxx

Congratulations Sparklers!! Third trimester so wish i was here with you all. I bet your all getting nice and big and complaining you cant get comfy oh i'm so jealous :( its gone in so quick and i cant wait to hear about the safe arrivals of your precious babies. Good luck ladies xxx

Aw thanks sparky32, very sweet of you considering what you have endured. I will never whinge again about how heavy LO is getting after reading your post.

Hope you are doing okay also, take care xxx

[QUOTE

Aw thanks sparky32, very sweet of you considering what you have endured. I will never whinge again about how heavy LO is getting after reading your post.

Hope you are doing okay also, take care xxx[/QUOTE]

Go ahead and whinge till your hearts content its the only time we get away with it haha. I'm doing better, i enjoy hearing how everyone is getting on, whose having what and i cant wait to see the pictures. It reminds me that there is hope and healthy babies are born.
Look after yourself and you LO xxx

[QUOTE

Hope you are doing okay also, take care xxx

Go ahead and whinge till your hearts content its the only time we get away with it haha. I'm doing better, i enjoy hearing how everyone is getting on, whose having what and i cant wait to see the pictures. It reminds me that there is hope and healthy babies are born.
Look after yourself and you LO xxx[/QUOTE]

So sorry to hear about your angel! :(

I'm here a little too early to be honest, but will keep checking this thread out! :D

Cant believe we are on the home straight. Know i'm a little earlier but camping for 2 weeks from tomoz so will be 28weeks on return so thought would have a peek!!

Sparky, I am so pleased to dropped by, and it is lovely of you to be thinking of us. We have all thought of you :hug:

I love the name you gave your little angel, its beautiful xx

Hello everyone! Can't believe we are already almost in the 3rd tri! Seems like yesterday we were all just starting out! I'll be 26 weeks tomorrow (Sat) am already finding that the 3rd tri relates more to me now than the 2nd.

Hello ladies! So this is it then, the longest tri! (First tri only lst about 8 or 9 weeks by the time you get your BFP; second is 13 weeks and this one can be up to 15 weeks... no wonder women nearing the end get impatient!).

I will be over officially at 27 weeks (next week) but meanwhile will be checking both. Hope everyone is well x

Hi ladies. Moving over here a few days early. Can't believe that it is third tri already. So exciting!! I have already started counting down the work weeks and can't wait to meet my little man.

Hope everyone is doing great! <3

7 weeks at work left for me :happydance: Hinky I assume you are going on mat leave same time as me? Or a little earlier? Although Mat leave starts in 13 weeks I have another 5 weeks off (ish)

Those who remember my maternity pay issue, the union have now got involved, so will see what happens on that one. Still not hopeful but at least I will be satisfied that I have exhausted all avenues :)

We finally have a thread in third tri! I might get up and do a real dance! lol :happydance: sooooo glad that we are all so close to it :flower: I'm not in third tri 'officially' til next week but I'm loitering between the two :haha: I still can't believe that its getting closer and closer to lo's being here :O

Moved over a few days early - OMG it is getting close x

7 weeks at work left for me :happydance: Hinky I assume you are going on mat leave same time as me? Or a little earlier? Although Mat leave starts in 13 weeks I have another 5 weeks off (ish)

Those who remember my maternity pay issue, the union have now got involved, so will see what happens on that one. Still not hopeful but at least I will be satisfied that I have exhausted all avenues :)

I'm leaving work at the end of Sept so I have 4 weeks and a day left when I go back! (we have INSET Wed and Thur and kids come back Fri 3rd). I did consider staying til half term and getting that extra week's money, but I think they might have given me a class if I'd done that!

Glad you've got your union involved - keep us updated about the outcome.

Oh, and I LOVE the avatar :thumbup:

welcome over november sparklers :flower: hope you all enjoy it in third tri and all goes well! xx

Hi,

Could I have a :blue: please? My date is 11 Nov.

Woo hoo - can't wait to officially be in third tri!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->