~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Thanks DF, makes me feel better knowing its not just me feeling this way too! hehe.

I'll probably be freaking out when I actually go into labor also.

Ok that's it, I'm going out to buy pineapple. I read a few articles and they say it also works the same with mango and kiwi fruit. So I'm going to be eating a mango, kiwi fruit and pineapple fruit salad now for 3 meals a day :)

Hah well if anyrhing else that'd get your bowels moving :haha:

Hi ladies! My son, Jackson, was born today at 2:48p, weighing 8 lbs, 8 oz. and 20" long. He is beautiful and perfect in every way!

Congrats too Hinky, Louise and tyson on your LO's arrivals!! :happydance:

AFM - still having spardic contractions - went in for a check and Im only 1cm dialated :( still gotta long long way to go :(
been up nearly 24 hrs now - but been given some co-codamol which should help me sleep

:dust: for us all!!

Lol xx

:happydance::hugs: Big Congratulations to hinky, louise & tyson on the birth of u lil babies xxxx

eek...i just lost my plug. am i supposed to do anything?
what is the plug for anyways??

Thats a good sign, things should start moving soon for u xxx

Hinkybinky had a boy at around 2pm this afternoon :happydance:

Super quick labour by all accounts. Will update more when I know :)

Wow another boy for tinkers lol shes out numbered now xxx

Ok that's it, I'm going out to buy pineapple. I read a few articles and they say it also works the same with mango and kiwi fruit. So I'm going to be eating a mango, kiwi fruit and pineapple fruit salad now for 3 meals a day :)

Im goin to buy a pineapple tomoz :thumbup: xx

AFM - still having spardic contractions - went in for a check and Im only 1cm dialated :( still gotta long long way to go :(
been up nearly 24 hrs now - but been given some co-codamol which should help me sleep

Lol xx

Hope u get some rest hun as tomorrow may be a long day but worth it , keep me posted got fone by the side of me :thumbup::hugs: xxxx

As for me ive been leaning and been onn all fours not very comfy but if it helps then its worth it, shall be buyin a pineapple tomoz and mango i think lol
These babies are coming along quickly now and biys seem to be over taking the girls xxxx

Majm --I feel bad for wanting him out now, but I just cant wait to hold him in my arms! Im kinda thinking my MW will want to induce, just so he doesnt get called into L&D on thanksgiving. Its just this nagging feeling I have.

I feel the same way. I just want her out to hold her and show her off and love on her. Then I want my body back because I sure am getting miserable. I have no room left! I don't know how much longer I can take being stretched to the maximum!

you are just excited and want to meet him dont feel bad. We all feel like that seeing other babies and knowing its so close to the end. I say I can wait but am sat here jealous of everyone who has babies out.

Earlier when I got a twinge, think it was wind but my face flared up and had braxton hicks I freaked and jumped up,. at that mo I knew for sure I will be taking a panic attack when time comes.

Exactly, I am getting jealous too! Anxious!!! :D

Labor :dust: To us all! :hugs:

I cut up a pineapple tonight. The core taste so awful to me but I ate the core! Too much to chew! :lol: Then I ate some more pineapple. I need mango and kiwi now too! :lol:

Hah well if anyrhing else that'd get your bowels moving :haha:

:haha:

Hi ladies! My son, Jackson, was born today at 2:48p, weighing 8 lbs, 8 oz. and 20" long. He is beautiful and perfect in every way!

Fantastic! Congratulations! :hugs:

Lol xx

Labor :dust: For you Hon! Come on LO! :kiss:

As for me ive been leaning and been onn all fours not very comfy but if it helps then its worth it, shall be buyin a pineapple tomoz and mango i think lol
These babies are coming along quickly now and biys seem to be over taking the girls xxxx

Labor :dust: to you too! I need to go buy me a new birthing ball this week!

I had my baby!! Madison Brook born nov 6 on her due date 8lbs 6oz 20.5 inches long

sorry i havent had a chance to come on lately! will post birth story soon- already wrote it but its soooo long i want to cut it down- the gist of it is 22 hours labor and very short pushing!

Congratulations :D

Lol xx

Thinking of you Lol - hope it speeds up soon!

I had my baby!! Madison Brook born nov 6 on her due date 8lbs 6oz 20.5 inches long

sorry i havent had a chance to come on lately! will post birth story soon- already wrote it but its soooo long i want to cut it down- the gist of it is 22 hours labor and very short pushing!

YAY - well done you - loving the name (although I am biased as its DD1's middle name!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

AFM - I bought pineapple, I ate pineapple, contractions woke me up at 4am, its now 515 and I have had 5 *moderate* ones :wacko:

*prays HARD to the god of please-get-stronger*

Jo
xx

MASSIVE CONGRATS TO ALL THAT HAVE HAD THERE BABYS

well all through the night was still getting contractions 6-7 mins apart
but they didnt get any closer together or stronger while i was laying down trying to get some rest, this lil miss is being stubborn and dragging things out as long as possible, still getting contractions and they are slowly picking up strength again since sat up so gonna have a good old dance around and wander around to try help things speed up, fingers crossed this girly gets a move on xXx

i was wondering what happened to you! thats another same due date as me gone. Nervous! eeek! congrats!

Congrats!

I am feeling sick with nerves coming here now, loads go every day it will be my turn soon. :shrug: well in 2 weeks max i will have another baby. This morning I have as usual heavy discharge but think thats because I am just up if you get me that happens every morning. I had a dream last night I lost my plug, just a dream and it was a boy but I think its a girl.

So I just ate exactly one half of a fresh pineapple including the core and not only do I feel full and sick but my mouth and tongue are on fire!!! There is no way I could eat another half. EURGH!

AFM - I bought pineapple, I ate pineapple, contractions woke me up at 4am, its now 515 and I have had 5 *moderate* ones :wacko:

*prays HARD to the god of please-get-stronger*

Jo
xx

Did you eat an entire fresh pineapple? How on earth did you manage it? Pineapple tasted disgusting by the end of the first half and my mouth is on fire I had to stop.

Love

is there a book somewhere where poeple quote from when talking to pregnant woman?

There seems to be standard respeonces to things like when I say how much I have left and the typical answer is

"not long now"

always the same answer???

perhaps people dont know what to say and seem someone else say it and thought OH THAT WILL DO and just say it. Bit tiring, someone please have a conversation with me thats dosnt say "oh not long now" ffs!"

and someone left me a random message that i should rest now i have another one on the way. Nah you dont say! you try that with a toddler i dont need to be told i have to rest i am pregnant not stupid.

sorry that was my rant for today lol

Congratulations TysonNme and RowliePowlie :happydance:

Hope things get moving for you ShyFox :)

Yay - Light at the end of the tunnel Kayla :) Happy Due Date to you, hope she comes before the 16th x x

Well I think its safe to say I'm going to not go on my due date haha!

Oh I'm so sore and uncomfy now. My hips kill after lying on them at night, I feel like I'm about to pee out a melon with the pressure down there too.

Welcome to the new little sparklers that have been born :)

HAPPY DUE DATE TO ME TOO!! :d

we DTD last night, well actually 4am this morning, when the OH eventually got of call of duty! lol......maybe something may happen, i dont know!! i think im in it for the long haul......sweep booked for friday in any case

xxxx

Huge congratulations to TysonNme and RowliePowlie , so so happy for you both, cant wait to see the pictures of your beautiful babies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->