~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Just got another text. No name yet :)

She went to Crowborough but got transferred to hospital (I assume Conquest) because babies heart was decelerating. But all seems well, she says baby is feeding well :)

She also says she ate a WHOLE pineapple last night :rofl:

Just got another text. No name yet :)

She went to Crowborough but got transferred to hospital (I assume Conquest) because babies heart was decelerating. But all seems well, she says baby is feeding well :)

She also says she ate a WHOLE pineapple last night :rofl:

Congrats!..xx
:rofl: i can see all of us who havent popped yet getting our pineapples out tonight!

Aw congrats Hinkybinky xx

Its great to see the numbers incresing everytime i come on here.

Hope your all keeping well & i have this image of there being a mass sell out of pineapples tonight xxx

I dont fancy a pineapple I done that last time and my tongue was burned off me with excessive pineappleness. Didnt even work either. Sex is the only way the sperm softens the cervex (cramps tell you this apparently after sex) . But hard to have when you have a toddler and me who is feeling like a whale and so not sexy! Not sure what else would work I tried it all last time and lost confidence in any of it.

Congrats Hinky!!! :hugs:

AM, I can't decide if I want her here NOW or wait until mom & dad can make it on the 20th!!! :dohh: :lol:

Hello all.
I'd like to announe the birth of my absolutely wonderful daughter.

Little Erin Amanda Harris arrived on Saturday 6th Nov at 4:05, weighing 7lb 9oz.
It was also my mothers birthday the same day, her and my husband supported me throughout the birth. As silly as it sounds i want to do it all over again.

Congrats Louise.. Welcome to the world little Erin. Yay for babies xx

Thats it everytime I come here and its a few times a day for sure someone has had a baby. I am getting envious and really broody over the pics.

And have just cried at coronation street! Jack died and Vera came back and got him and they danced and he was gone BAAHHH!!!! hormones. *cough*

Congrats to Hinky and Louise!

Im getting jelouse, as much as I want a natuaral birth Im hoping that the MW will want to induce me after the growth scan on friday! Horrible

Majm --I feel bad for wanting him out now, but I just cant wait to hold him in my arms! Im kinda thinking my MW will want to induce, just so he doesnt get called into L&D on thanksgiving. Its just this nagging feeling I have.

you are just excited and want to meet him dont feel bad. We all feel like that seeing other babies and knowing its so close to the end. I say I can wait but am sat here jealous of everyone who has babies out.

Earlier when I got a twinge, think it was wind but my face flared up and had braxton hicks I freaked and jumped up,. at that mo I knew for sure I will be taking a panic attack when time comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->