~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Here's the details for my sparkler....

mostly a reader....but thought I'd share a pic of my girl. here's Eleanor Jean Mckay born nov 21st at 7:20 am.

40 hour labour start to finish, ending with a scary delivery with shoulder dystocia....they got her out in 3mins and had to resuscitate her, but she's perfectly healthy now!

congrats to everyone who has their sparklers...and good luck to those still waiting!

I got missed somehow....just reposted my details! Thanks.

Finally was able to get online in a week and update. Congrats to all of those who have had their babies. GL to those of you still waiting on your babies! :hugs: Remember, Once a sparkler, Always a Sparkler! :thumbup:

I'm sorry!! I mean't to quote you and ask when your due date was so I can update? I can't seem to find you! :hugs:

Things may be happening - I think I lost my waters this morning (they were all bloody!) getting pains too but not too bad yet

Just want to update you all, had my baby boy on 25th November at 9:47am he weighed 7lb 2oz and we have named him William :D

Good luck Kayley!!!

Don't forget to join us all over in the Sparklers parenting thread once your little one is here x

Things may be happening - I think I lost my waters this morning (they were all bloody!) getting pains too but not too bad yet

Yey, good luck Kayley xxx
I am still lady in waiting here. ..

Been having tightenings for a couple of hours last night and again this morning. Not that painful so think they might just be BH, not sure. Going in for my induction later today so hoping things move quite quickly!

Been having tightenings for a couple of hours last night and again this morning. Not that painful so think they might just be BH, not sure. Going in for my induction later today so hoping things move quite quickly!

Good luck bambi, hopefully You will have your baby by tomorrow xx do you know if its a.girl or boy? My bump is yellow, I was kind of hoping.to predict what I am having by ratio of.November sparklers born: ) but now look it can go eithet way. :) 37/37 :) x

Good luck bambi, hopefully You will have your baby by tomorrow xx do you know if its a.girl or boy? My bump is yellow, I was kind of hoping.to predict what I am having by ratio of.November sparklers born: ) but now look it can go eithet way. :) 37/37 :) x

I'm having a girl so to keep things even you should have a blue bump!

Well done to all the november sparklers and good luck to anyone still awaiting their big arrival.

I ahad a baby boy on 24th Nov at 2.50am weighing 8lb 6oz, we have called him Alfie and he is adorable!

xx

Congratulations ruthyni xxx
We have 38/38 now, havent we??? I will tip the balance one way or the other :)

Hope everything going well for bambi xx

just popping in also to show off Alex and wish you all soon labours which it will be soon.
https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5124/5233930107_88153b8d62.jpg
My son Alexander by Anneka Temmink, on Flickr
https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5287/5233926045_9bfcf1a5b9.jpg
Alexander by Anneka Temmink, on Flickr

hellooo

please update that my little boy Aaron (due 17.11.2010) was born 13.11.2010 @ 6.37pm weighing 5lb 15oz

thank you :)

xx

My three little angels

Attachments

• 4EBC6D8408.jpg
    4EBC6D8408.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads