***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Fish&Chips - I'm glad you were able to hear the hb at least and I hope Monday comes quickly for you and that they find everything safe and well!! :hugs:

Congrats on the baby BOYs!!! It's been confirmed - I'm joining you in team blue!! My pics are too large so if I can figure out how to make them smaller, I'll post them later. The second she put the wand on my belly we could see we had a boy!

Congratulations to the gender announcements and fish & chips I am so glad to hear all is well after your scare xxx

gaigirl - I LOVE your pic. Where is it from? I would love a big version for my house!

thanks! It's a print I saw online awhile ago and just copied/saved. It is supposed to represent gaia which is a concept that personifies earth as a living organism...usually female (mother earth). It would be awesome to get a big version, I'm sure you can order it...

Also I have definitely felt a couple of flutters today...which I have felt before but now I am getting more certain of what they are :)

Here is my 16+4 bump!

Attachments

• 16weeks.jpg
    16weeks.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1
Cute bump gaiagirl!

I thought I'd mention... for those that are curious and haven't had an u/s lately... at 15w6d my baby CRL is 10.5cm (just over 4"). That doesn't include the legs! It's amazing to me how fast they grow!! Baby was stretched out from my cervix to my belly button just swimmin' around. :thumbup: Anyway - I thought it would be fun for others to know about how big their baby is at this point.

Fish&Chips - I'm glad you were able to hear the hb at least and I hope Monday comes quickly for you and that they find everything safe and well!! :hugs:

Congrats on the baby BOYs!!! It's been confirmed - I'm joining you in team blue!! My pics are too large so if I can figure out how to make them smaller, I'll post them later. The second she put the wand on my belly we could see we had a boy!

I have this problem too on here uploading any photos so I usually just open them up in Paint and resize them. Its a pain but fairly easy and works!

Congrats to all the ones on team blue!! I hope we find out in 13 days :haha: the count down has began. I REALLY hope we can find out next appointment, last two baby has been in a horrible position and really unable to see anything! I feel I will just go crazy if we dont find out soon!! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

thanks for the size update its crazy that they were just poppyseeds and appleseeds not that long ago.. awww.. i am getting emotional haha

haha, My oh and I are semi team yellow, My OH defo wnats to know by now but we didnt ask last time. next appt is at approx 19weeks so I ll have a look and maybe I will ask ;).

I am going to have a look at the local flea market now maybe I find something nice :)

I'm glad everything's okay Fish&chips :hugs:

Congratulations on joining team blue ladies! :) xx

Wow lots of blue babies!! CAValley congrats!

Spent this morning in a&e again as they forgot to give me the anti d injection which I need as I'm rhesus negative. I had to chase it though! Blimen NHS is failing me. x

Lots of blue! Exciting! I wonder if (based on the Shettles method idea) more people on sites like this have boys because they were charting or using OPKs and knew what day the O?

Did you ladies on team blue know your O day and BD right on that day or the day before?

Interesting!

So exciting that everyone s slowly finding out the gender! I need some help with boy names

If you guys are bored, here is a video that my mom took of our ultrasound at 16 weeks. My husband is out of town on business so we wanted to film the whole thing. There are some 3D shots in there so it's pretty cool!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mg0zdOb9pY

Lots of blue! Exciting! I wonder if (based on the Shettles method idea) more people on sites like this have boys because they were charting or using OPKs and knew what day the O?

Did you ladies on team blue know your O day and BD right on that day or the day before?

Interesting!

REALLY weird you say this!! My husband obsessively asks doctor what gender we are having and at our 7 week appointment he asked :haha: and the doctor of course said its too early and he said "well gut feeling, what do you think?" and she said gut feeling boy because of the reason above ^ that boys are usually conceived on ovulation day or before! and since my due date is right on track to when I might have ovulated..she thinks boy! I thought she was just talking crazy :haha: cause I had never heard that before so I did not tell or ask anyone about it! Lets hope this is not true cause I want a girl :haha:

With my son I know when I ovulated due to taking Clomid and getting an ultrasound to see eggs, then my husband was gone to training so he came home on my day before ovulation so we had :sex: that day and ovulation day and sure enough I was pregnant AND had a boy!

Interesting...very interesting :shrug:

So exciting that everyone s slowly finding out the gender! I need some help with boy names

If you guys are bored, here is a video that my mom took of our ultrasound at 16 weeks. My husband is out of town on business so we wanted to film the whole thing. There are some 3D shots in there so it's pretty cool!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mg0zdOb9pY

:wohoo: That video made me so happy and excited for you! How amazing and such a miracle babies are! Ultrasound machines a like, that was a great video! and I thought mine were good that was way better! And how amazing the 3D was. For sure you can tell boy! :haha:

Now im really excited about our upcoming 16 week appointment!:wohoo:

I charted both times but that only told me after I oved. Last time we bd the day before and on ov day. This time it was 2 days before and on ov day. We don't know the sex yet but I guess it depends on which bd session worked this time.

Cavalley my phone isn't letting me view the video but I'm going to check on my laptop later. X

CAValley - that seriously brought tears to my eyes!!! that was just awesome!!! Loved the shots of your little boy waving and doing the hand signs! just tooo cute!!
Cant wait to see my little baby now! But have to wait at least 4 weeks. Hope I dont have to reschedule that appointment too!
but first I have a MW appointment on Thursday afternoon!
I managed to get my hands on a doppler and was really releaved to hear my babies heartbeat for the first time yesterday. Managed to find it again today, for much longer!! DF also heard it for the first time today. I'm presuming the slower sound is the blood moving through the placenta.
Just enjoying the gorgeous weather we have here at the mo. Hoping it hangs around for much longer than usual.
Hope everyone else is doing well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->