***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Wishful - sorry to hear about the infection! Glad they figured it out though and it wasn't anything more serious than that.

Fish&Chips - hope you get answers. I'm sure it's frustrating/scary to have a bleed and not know what's causing it. Glad to you called your MW.

As for pain - I haven't had any BH and the round ligament pain is pretty minimal for me, but my sacrum feels "tight" all the time... but, how on earth do you pop your sacrum? It just hurts and feels like there is a lot of pressure right above my bum. Hurts to sit or stand for too long... I took a warm bath last night and it helped for a bit, but it's back to hurting. Do chiropractors see pregnant patients? Would it be worth seeing one or could that be harmful for the baby? I can't go another 5 months like this!

On the bright side - the countdown is on for our early gender scan! Just 5 days to go until we know!! :) I cannot wait!

Wishful - sorry to hear about the infection! Glad they figured it out though and it wasn't anything more serious than that.

Fish&Chips - hope you get answers. I'm sure it's frustrating/scary to have a bleed and not know what's causing it. Glad to you called your MW.

As for pain - I haven't had any BH and the round ligament pain is pretty minimal for me, but my sacrum feels "tight" all the time... but, how on earth do you pop your sacrum? It just hurts and feels like there is a lot of pressure right above my bum. Hurts to sit or stand for too long... I took a warm bath last night and it helped for a bit, but it's back to hurting. Do chiropractors see pregnant patients? Would it be worth seeing one or could that be harmful for the baby? I can't go another 5 months like this!

On the bright side - the countdown is on for our early gender scan! Just 5 days to go until we know!! :) I cannot wait!

I get adjustments all the time. If you want, you can call the chiropractor's office beforehand to make sure they are comfortable working with pregnant women. I actually work at a chiropractor's office, and see pregnant women in there all the time! HTH :flower:

Wishful hope you feel better soon!
Fish&Chips hope you get some answers soon so you can ease the worry!

Hope everyone is doing okay, I think second trimester is STILL making me a ball of nerves even though everything is going great and I can feels baby J moving every day now..
I had another doctors appointment today and the doctor said everything was great but baby's heart rate was 123?? I don't know why but I just felt like that is lower than usual but the MD said "123, looks good!" and that was that. I'm sure I'm just worrying for no reason but it's pretty impossible not to worry at this point I think haha

charlie my almost 7 month old only says dadadadada i hope she learms mamamama here soon cuz shes with mama more than dada lol

hey ladies, is it possible to post a pic directly off your computer? or do u have to use some sort of website as a "third party" so to speak?

How exciting for all you gender scan gals!! Ive come to terms with being team blue again :haha: and now I am really excited! I feel him moving everyday especially in the morning and through the night :cloud9:

If you click under go advanced at the bottom of the page there will be a little paper clip you click and it will let you upload photos straight to the website!

So has anyone figured out how they will decorate their nurseries? Now that we know what we are having Im trying to figure out what to do and Im not sure! Since we are moving my husband is decorating our sons room in his favorite sports team (I lost a bet) so I get beans room..Im kind of liking pirates, sea creatures, or sailing things :haha: my husband is a solider not so sure he'd like the sailor thing.

random post ladies.....my 16week bump :) and this week ive gotten even bigger! ah,! haha i do love my bump though! because of the septum i have and things going on im showing quite a lot, earlier than i probably would have been without it.

Attachments

• 16weeks.jpg
    16weeks.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 8
cute bump lady!

finally think i am getting one at 18 weeks. usually it goes away by morning but this morning it seemed to "stick"!!

Gorgeous bump Lilbean!

Daddies, I can't wait to find out the sex so that we can get decorating. Harry's room in our old house was white with blue, red and green stickers of boats, castles, cars, stars and soldiers. It was a pack of stickers from babies r us called my favourite things. We kept it simple as he was so young and it was a guest room as well.

We haven't decorated since we moved in Oct so are planning on doing his room up (not sure about the baby's room yet). He loves cars so we're thinking of doing a vehicle theme.. Maybe airplanes, cars, trains etc.

If this baby is a girl I'll probably want to do it's room up to get it out my system! If it's a boy the current room will probably stay as is as it is perfectly fine as a baby's room. X

My son's room was winnie the pooh, I even painted murals on the walls! Go figure out of every cartoon out there he doesnt pay the least amount of attention to pooh! lol so Im trying not to do a cartoon theme for new baby. I really like sea theme or forest theme ..I have no idea! Im anxious :haha:

my baby boys nursery theme will be sock monkeys!! here is some bits. i am going to get red curtains and a brown rug with no monkeys on it so its not overkill and too matchy.

here is the sheets:
https://www.babybedding.com/red-sock-monkey-crib-sheet

the lamp:
https://www.babybedding.com/sock-monkey-lamp-shade

the mobile:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/954210...ga_max=0&ga_ref=auto1&ga_search_type=handmade

and some art prints:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/948456...ga_max=0&ga_ref=auto6&ga_search_type=handmade

:)

Seeing as we won't find out what we're having I like a jungle animal theme that I've seen that's really cute. I'm just getting stickers as the room has only just been painted (funnily we were painting that room the week we conceived!!) it a lovely grey/blue and white and boy or girl it's staying that way!

Thanks ladies! :)
Our lil bean will be sharing a room with his big brother so I have no idea what im going to do yet for the room. If it's a girl I def won't be doing pink tho, I'm not a huge fan of pink, and as they're sharing I think we'll go with purple accents as its not completely feminine but at the same time is.
Was thinking maybe jungle, monkeys or elephants or something.

Big bros side of the room is all sports things, hockey and football!

what an awesome thread! could I be added?

I'm due November 21st with a little girl :)

I think it's kind of interesting/funny that during our first trimesters we were blowing the boards up all day, every day. Now we're all settled into our pregnancies, a lot of the worry has been lifted, and we're not on here nearly as much. I'm sure things will take anotehr turn in the 3rd trimester as we call get closer to our due dates... in the meantime, I need to find something else to fill my usual BNB time with :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->