***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Snapshot_20120610_1.jpg

Thought i would share my first real belly pic:thumbup:

16 weeks 2 days.:happydance: Love having a belly!!

hey ladies.. thanks for all your well wishes means a lot.

i have a kidney infection. i was diagnosed with a UTI and got put on meds this week. what they are thinking is i had the UTI for longer and it went unnoticed. probably thought it was regular pregnancy symptoms so the antibiotics werent strong enough at the point, as it had spread.

it was scary and i hope my baby boy is okay. his heart sounded great. on stronger meds and told to rest and drink as much as i can. go in tuesday for a follow up.

i'm glad i called and went in to the office because i almost waited it out. i am grateful that she opened up for me so i didnt spend the entire day in the E.R!!

not the best week so hoping this week is better!!

xx

Harry's not a great talker and he's 21 months! I'm not worried as I know boys are a bit slower generally with talking. He understands most things though. He says mama, dada, lor lor (lorry), more, ta, door, pease (please), car, van and can do animal noises.

Wishfulmom2b thank goodness you now have some answers so are hopefully on the quick road to recovery. Xxx

thanks girls! had a moment where i felt like a bad mom.. like why didnt i know before hand.. i hope my baby couldnt tell i was sick etc... and my midwife was like "HUSH!!" lol it made me feel better. going to stay in bed all day tomorrow and watch tv with my cats.. kinda looking forward too it! :)

Glad it is something relatively simple, sorry you are going through it as I imagine it is relatively painful. :hugs:

Hope you feel better soon Wishful :hugs: I'm glad they found out what was wrong!

Lovely bump Bugaboo! :) xx

Hope the antibiotics kick in soon wishful and you feel better, have a lovely chilled day doing not very much :) x

Ladies, do you think it's worth speaking to my mw / the community midwives (as mine only works 2 days a week) about the fact I've had more bleeding? The second lot was substantial but no where near as much as the first time and yesterday I just had spotting. I'm not worried but was just wondering if they need to know or do any more tests?

Ladies, do you think it's worth speaking to my mw / the community midwives (as mine only works 2 days a week) about the fact I've had more bleeding? The second lot was substantial but no where near as much as the first time and yesterday I just had spotting. I'm not worried but was just wondering if they need to know or do any more tests?

Yes let them know for sure, it's only a phone call and they'll either be able to reassure you or get you in to see what's happening. It's what there there for so don't feel bad about giving them a call. Hope all is OK

You're very calm, I'm impressed. As I'm sure you know, bleeding in pg can be due to all sorts of things, most of them totally unconcerning. However, occasionally bleeding in pg is a symptom of something that does need investigation - and for this reason I'd be on the phone straight away to my MW or community MW if I had bleeding.

In my previous pg, I had bleeding one morning - we were literally just about to go camping, bad timing eh?! I phoned the community MWs, who made an emergency appt for me at the hospital. I had to get there within a couple of hours. They never found anything to explain the bleed, but they did keep me in for obs all weekend, which was gutting as the weather was beautiful.:dohh:

So yeah, I would phone them just to be on the safe side.

Agree with what the other ladies have said hun, I'd give them a call. I hope everything is okay :hugs: xx

Thanks again. The community midwife didn't seem concerned but told me to book in to see my midwife this week which will be tomorrow or Wednesday as she may want to do further tests plus I may also need another anti d injection.

I guess I'm not worried as the first bleed was so much worse and I was checked out and all was ok, plus I heard the heartbeat at my 16 week appointment last week. I personally think it's every time we bd but we've only done it a few times so it's hard to know if it's a coincidence or not!!

:haha: gotcha! Are you sure you just don't have an irritable cervix maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->