***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

So sorry wishful, I would be so upset as well! And to make you wait that many more weeks to be seen is crazy. I dont know if you could do this, Ive done it before, just call a different doctors office and book your 20 week scan with them. Id think it would be cheaper then getting an ultrasound for "fun" and they can tell you if something is wrong or not. You dont have to been seen by the same place your whole pregnancy, of course you would want to but if you dont want to wait Id go somewhere else.

Unless they gave you a reason to be concerned I would try not to worry so much. And to me if there is something really wrong they would book you alot sooner and not make you wait. If you can invest in a heart rate monitor. That way hearing babies heart rate can calm your fears. It takes longer with your first child to feel movements so dont be alarmed. I think you will start feeling baby before your next appointment then that will really help calm your fears.

Either way that was wrong of them to do that to you and Im really sorry. :hugs: I think doctors get so use to seeing pregnant women they forget about us as individuals and dont think how we wait so long for our appointments, and worry every day till we are seen.

Oh Wishful that's awful! I really wish I knew what to suggest but to make you wait another 3.5 weeks is just mean! Can you put in a complaint?

That's bad wishful, sorry you're having to deal with this and to think they thought you'd be pleased that you didn't have to come in! strange. I don't know what to suggest either but i would definitely write a complaint!

Sorry I have been MIA lately, had our scan then it was our anniversary and then we went on holiday so now back and attempting to catch up with everything!!

TEAM BLUE HERE :blue: so I will have 2 boys with 13 months between them :)

I will find out if i'm team blue or pink in 45 mins!!!!! So excited.

so babyfeva - which colour are you? pink or blue - I will have to wait for the morning to find out! Boohoo

About 10 days till we find out which team we are! Can't wait for 25th!!

aw we find out the day after you skweek! It's going slow but really quick at the same time! :)

just wanted to thank everyone! i am a bit better today.. gotta start an new countdown and try and stay positive. i am trying to think positive. i guess when i go at 22 weeks if everything looks good its just that much closer to a happy/healthy baby in november :)

i was thinking of asking around about a doppler because i think they may help a lot! thanks for everyones advice... :)

Hi ladies! It's been abit of time since I've checked in... It was my birthday and we went out of town. Happy to hear everyone's updates! Can't believe I'm 19 weeks today!!!

congrats on the boy babyfeva!! LOTS of boys on this thread!!

I'm finding out tomorrow morning and I'm thinking boy too! We will see!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->