***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Oh my gosh - loads of team blue going on here!! Congrats to all those who have just found out!
Next Monday we have our scan - can't wait now!!
Just back from breakfast with my family - ITS OFFICIAL!!! My mother is driving me nuts!!! She keeps going on and on and on and on about how exciting these times are!! OK NOW - SHUT UP Woman!! enough is enough!!!!
She has invited me round for dinner tonight - not sure I will go! Saw her yesterday and again last night and again this morning so think I deserve a break!
Dont get me wrong - I love my parents - but my mother is just sooo freakin' emotional - everything has got to be really VERY exciting or very depressing for her and I just cant take much more of this.
GGGGRRRR
Sorry rant over! (I think)

Congrats on all the new blue bumps! So exciting.

Happy Father's day to the UK daddies and daddies to be. Wishful that is so sweet that your dh cried. Mine cried when he heard the heartbeat :) My poor dh is home alone with my boy as I'm working away today and tomorrow. It's my first night away since having him and I'm really missing them both!

Congratulations on all the new team blue bumps! :)

:hugs: skweek. Sounds like you could do with some space from your mum xx

Yup, have decided that I will not be joining them tonight - well that along with the fact that I have hardly been able to get my school work done as I seem to have spyware on my laptop!! SOOOO frustrating!! We thought we got rid of it last night. Have just spent the better part of 4 hours trying to clean out the laptop again! FXed it works this time.

Had my gender scan yesterday, I'm also :blue:

Lots of boys due November by the looks of it! X

Have you tried spybot hun? It's a really good program that removes things like that :)

Congratulations Kellie :) xx

I think that is what DF used to get rid of it. FXed all is well now. Well get techie at work tomorrow to give it a good looking over to double check!
Just the time of year I dont want something like this happening - Have to hand in 22 school reports by Friday and just a bit worried all work so far has been lost!
As I said to my deputy - I will have to pull 5am's to get these reports done if that is the case!

Wow quite the blue streak we have! I have wondered that before, based on the Shettles method, about actively TTC (charting, OPKs) and boys...interesting!

Hope everyone has a relaxing fathers day, we have to drive up island to see some family but it means a nice free dinner so I'm happy :)

However...one issue today - Once again I have developed a NASTY rash from the ultrasound gel! It's awful, from bellybutton to panty line I am bright red and my skin is very very angry! It'll be gone in a couple days, but it actually freaks me out a little. Do you ladies think theres any way it could be harmful to baby!?!?

Congrats on your baby boy, Kellie!

Gaiagirl- I've never heard of that! I doubt it's harmful but I'd definitely bring it up before your next scan to see if there are any alternative gels that can be used.

I very much doubt it's harmful but I agree you should mention it to your mw.

Yey another blue bump! Congrats!

2 weeks for me until I find out.. if baby allows me that is!

Yah, it's so bizarre. I mentioned it to her before and he had never heard of it either! The gel they used at the last US place was fine and then this time i reacted again...so weird.

I have an appointment in 10 days and I'll mention it but I shouldn't need any more US so this is probably the last time I need to deal with it this pregnancy!

I even googled it and found almost NOTHING, which for the Internet is kind of weird! Lol.

Look at all the blue!! The ladies will have their pick that's for sure! haha :thumbup:

Bubs decided to give my DH a father's day present and kick REALLY hard so he could feel him on the outside of my belly for the first time :) he was so happy

Daddiesgift - I know the feeling about hand-me-downs haha that will be the majority of my little one's clothes as well, at least we still have most everything we need! Now i need a double stroller! :dohh:

Hope everyone had a really great day and congrats to all the beautiful scans!

anyone as far along as me... 19 weeks and felt NOTHING? i havent even felt a flutter and it makes me so nervous. :(

i feel like i am the only one in this group left..

Gaiagirl- Im sure its just extra sensitivity during pregnancy. I asked my doctor about a certain lotion I wanted to use and he said that there is pretty much no way to penetrate as deep as the baby is with lotion, so Im assuming gel would be the same. I never have sensitive skin or anything until pregnancy then pretty much anything I try to use makes me itch, red, or break out. Even things Ive always used.

Speaking of sensitive.. even the sun gets me worse while pregnant. I forgot about that and yesterday at the lake I did not put any sun screen on and now I have sun burn in odd spots all over :wacko: Not just on your arm or leg like you would normally burn but little spots here or there, guess I burn where my skin is more sensitive. So I do look a bit odd today! I was wearing a shirt and shorts too.

wishfulmom2b- I wouldnt worry about it too much. How big are you if you dont mind me asking? I know sometimes they say bigger bellies take longer to feel. Also have they told you where your placenta is? Depending on placement that may be why you havent felt anything yet. But I wouldnt start worrying too much there is still time! With my son I did not feel him move until I could see it from the outside. When most feel with in then they can feel from the outside. This time was earlier but I think I know what to look for. Its just a few times everyday but not as much or as hard as it will be when the baby gets bigger

i am regularly a size 2. i have gained 6 pounds so far, so small. i am also 4'11" so really short. i am trying not to worry but cant help it. and no, no idea where placenta is. havent had a scan since week 11 with a dr and my 20 week scan was cancelled and they made me wait 3 more weeks now so i just feel down and bummed. just wanna know that my bub is okay.

this stuff is hard!

My skin is acting so strangely since I've been pregnant. I have broken blood vessels all over my chest and shoulders! I hate it! From what I hear, it should go away after baby is born. Meanwhile, I'm going to ask my doctor at our 20 week appt on Thursday..

This may be a bit premature - but for those of you who are planning on breastfeeding or pumping, have you considered which pump you're going to use? Or do any of you veterans have recommendations. I have started on our registry (I'm a serious OCD planner...) and this is an item that I am clueless about. Any tips/suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks :)

i am regularly a size 2. i have gained 6 pounds so far, so small. i am also 4'11" so really short. i am trying not to worry but cant help it. and no, no idea where placenta is. havent had a scan since week 11 with a dr and my 20 week scan was cancelled and they made me wait 3 more weeks now so i just feel down and bummed. just wanna know that my bub is okay.

this stuff is hard!

:hugs: I just felt my first definite movement yesterday at 19+5 and nothing again since. I am small too. I was wearing a size 0 pre pregnancy and am 5'1" and this is my second. My mw thinks I have an anterior placenta and that is why. She said if the placenta is in front it blocks the feeling of the movements so until baby gets bigger and stronger you don't feel anything. Hope you get those movements soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->