***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Booflebump! Look at your neat little tummy! I'm a balloon... Sorry I cant rotate the pic :haha:

Also - congratulations on the twins!!! How exciting! I always get jealous when people announce twins :haha: I always dreamed of having a twin sister xx

Attachments

• Leeds-20120503-00005.jpg
    Leeds-20120503-00005.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 11
Sharonfruit - that's quite the bump!!! Is this your first? I'm jealous, my 'bump' still looks like a lack of exercising...lol.

Congrats!! Did you have any other scan prior to this one?

THankyou everyone. I'm still super in shock :haha:

Blondie- twins run in mine and oh's family
Babyfeva- no, yesterday was my first scan, so I didn't suspect a thing. The sonographer was as shocked as we were as she'd been joking about twins :rofl:

So happy for you!

My scan date letter finally came this morning, it's the 23rd May, 2 days after my birthday. I'll be just over 13 weeks. Excited!!

So does this change your level of care? Like do you have to go consultant based/more midwife appts/scans now? And what does this mean for the birth - can you deliver them vaginally if you wanted? Sorry for all the questions lol just really interested as I don't know much about carrying twins :haha:

Alsssso saw a psychic the other day (well MIL and SIL did....I just watched and listened to the recordings) we're predicted a boy.... she said she can see a girl but think it belongs to SIL not me but then she said she senses we have boys already and that may be why she's getting 'boy' vibes as we have a lot of boy aura around us. But, people who are like pros on nub and skull theories have all said girl! :shrug:

I was high level of care anyway due to complications with my little boy so this pregnancy will be treated as high risk. From 20 weeks I'll have scans every 2-4 weeks just to check their development. Apparently more than half of twins come before 37 weeks so it will mean finishing work earlier than I did with James, I worked right up until 36 weeks with him. Apart from that until I speak to my midwife then I won't know much more. I'm hoping I'll be able to do vaginally, I know a lot of ladies with twins do but because of a previous emergency section it will more than likely end up being an elective this time.

ilikecake a MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS to you what lovely news you'll have to double up on everything now lol :D

well ladies my doppler came this morning, i ran straight upstairs and got it all ready i found myself sooooo nervous but found baby within seconds for literally 5 seconds before he/she hid but he/she couldn't go too far and i found it again what a truly amazing sound and i could actually hear it moving and shuffling about i loved every second of it i wish i could attach it to me and listen all day, thats really brightened my day up :D :D

ilikecake a MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS to you what lovely news you'll have to double up on everything now lol :D

well ladies my doppler came this morning, i ran straight upstairs and got it all ready i found myself sooooo nervous but found baby within seconds for literally 5 seconds before he/she hid but he/she couldn't go too far and i found it again what a truly amazing sound and i could actually hear it moving and shuffling about i loved every second of it i wish i could attach it to me and listen all day, thats really brightened my day up :D :D

Aww how lovely :cloud9:
I'm too neurotic and paranoid to have a doppler :haha:

Bubblej23, aww it's the best sound in the world isn't it. We were so lucky to have been given the chance to hear our littl'uns heartbeat at our booking in appointment when I was 9 weeks.

oh my gosh - soooo much for me to catch up on here!!
Ilikecake - crikey moses!! twinnies!! A huge congrats to you hun!! I'm sooo jealous - I really wanted twins!
My cousins wife had girls twins last year. Landed up delivering at 35 weeks in the end but that was more because she had problems keeping them in. But they are beautiful, healthy little girls!

bubblej23 - Yay for hearing babies heartbeat!
I cant wait to hear my babies heartbeat - that will hopefully be in about 3 weeks time! Still waiting for my appointment to come through.

Sharonfruit - I love your bump!! I so want my bump now but think it will be a few more weeks before I start showing! Although I did need to get mat jeans this week! YAY

Thanks girls, yeah its my first, although I did have a MC at about 10 weeks in November...

I need to get myself some maternity clothes, I was wearing a vest and red skinny jeans today - My OH said I look like a fat chav :rofl:

I just can't find anything nice that grips my bump but isn't too tight around my massive hips and widening waist!! X

Clothes are awkward at this stage! One of the girls on here recommended getting vests in your normal size and one up, from a tall range, as they are longer so therefore accommodate your belly and cover you up so you don't have tops riding up all over the place

xxx

I wiiiiiish I could get doppler but I might go actually mad. I just don't know if baby is ok sigh. Stupid bleed
:(.
Excuse me grumping - in positive news I might have got the best pram bargain ever...just waiting to hear if seller will post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->