***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

i gained a pound by 11 weeks. i felt pretty good about it.. drinking a lot more water too so that's probable all it was! interested to see if i gained anymore come wed. at midwife appt. i will be 13w3d

I've gained 4lbs so far.... which is bad as the midwife only wanted me to gain 7lbs in total :dohh: So, I've realised I really need to watch what I eat (this baby is a sucker for chocolate and cheese!!! BAAAAD FATTY FOODS :haha: ) and I need to get out more with the boys for a walk etc so I don't get too lazy :(

I've done "well" so far. Thanks to the sickness i've lost weight rather than gained. I'm not going to complain though being as i'm going to be the size of a small house at the end :haha:

I never understand when they tell people to gain such little weight like 7 lbs! you would have to lose weight while pregnant just to make up for how much the baby and all that is going to weigh. My son weighed exactly 7 lbs. With him they wanted me to gain no more than 25 lbs and I gained 39 :haha: opps But it was not really my doctor who EVER said anything about it, mostly this mean nurse at the local clinic.

Yeah she wants me to lose some weight until 3rd tri which I was doing but then I can't stay away from Malteasers and cheese..... explains it really :haha:

I'm glad I've not been given a max amount to gain. I've just lost 3 stone and midwife was really impressed with that, so think that put a stop to weight gain talk that day.

I think as long as you eat heathily (with the odd treat allowed :haha:), and keep active, then you will just gain what you need to gain. I'm not going to be stressing too much about it xxx

I've lost 15kg so far but seems to be levelling off. All will be regained if last time is anything to go by :) x

I've lost 2lbs... But had a lot of trouble gaining with my first pregnancy. Zero appetite. I think my final gain was 15lbs, and I'm a pretty normal weight to start.
On another note....
Today is my first scan!!! So excited, but nervous too.

yes my trip was awesome i wanna go back lol. all of u talking about ur weight is making me wonder im only 6 weeks and gained 1lbs 1/2 already. and u all r creepng up on 2nd tri!!

yes my trip was awesome i wanna go back lol. all of u talking about ur weight is making me wonder im only 6 weeks and gained 1lbs 1/2 already. and u all r creepng up on 2nd tri!!

It will just be water retention - I could go up and down 5lbs between morning and night the first few week :hugs:

Thanks everyone! Ultrasound went well... Baby measuring right on with LMP, 11 weeks 3 days... Due Nov.23rd! Saw beautiful heart beating away...:cloud9:

Hi Ladies! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend :)

Every time I get on the scale, it's different... gain 5lbs one day, down 2lbs the next day, gain 1, down 4, etc... I think the majority of it is water wait and bloat since I can't seem to stay away from SALT!! I usually have a huge sweet tooth, but I can't stand the sight or smell of sugar these days... DH had a bowl of ice cream the other night and the smell of it made me queasy (SO not like me!).

I haven't weighed myself much at all, I think I've gained about 4lbs which is about on track from what I have read xx

I have gained 3 lbs, which is exactly as I expected to! As long as I don't gain more than 30lbs I will be thrilled. More is OK too though...as long as I stay active and healthy I won't be concerned!

Sorry ladies! I didnt want anyone worrying or thinking about what they've gained or lost Im just happy for me since I can go over board on eating, especially sweets so Im proud Ive been able to keep up with eating as healthy as possible.

I weigh in every monday, in my panties, on the same scale, before breakfast or water or anything. That way I know its more consistent If I was to weigh in now Id probably be five pounds more than what I was this morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->