November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Hi guys!

Zoe had her 6 week check up and has gained 2kg which is around 5 pounds, she's 100th %ile!!
She is sleeping 9pm-7am straight :) happy mummy here!! We are very excited for her first Xmas!

Hope you are all doing well

Here's some pics

https://s9.postimg.org/d7wbttusv/image.jpg

https://s9.postimg.org/v6qzr1vsf/image.jpg

https://s9.postimg.org/8tj948uun/image.jpg

free image hosting

Mega sleeping! Good girl Zoe...you are so lucky!
I feed K 9-10pm he then sleeps till about 1am, he then goes back until 4ish, then will stay in bed until 8amish. I always thought this was one of the downsides of bfing. But you've proved me wrong! Xxx

Mega sleeping! Good girl Zoe...you are so lucky!
I feed K 9-10pm he then sleeps till about 1am, he then goes back until 4ish, then will stay in bed until 8amish. I always thought this was one of the downsides of bfing. But you've proved me wrong! Xxx

I thought my first only slept through as I did a few formula bottles so I was worried about that too, so I'm sorry if I sound a bit braggy I'm just so excited I'm able to exclusively bd her as I thought if she kept waking I'd be tempted to start formula supping again!

Is anyone else planning to join the FB group? Or should I switch it to secret?
If i do switch it to secret and you can't get to it with the link comment on here (I get daily email updates with this thread) and we will get you added.

Just requested fb group, my name is Emma, fb will be so much easier being on my phone rather than finding time to actually sit with my laptop

Hello everyone! I had my precious baby girl on Dec. 1st. She was 6 lbs and 9 ounces. :) Nothing went as planned and I had to be induced and then I didn't progress enough so I had to have a c section. I am sorry I didn't update sooner. I kept saying I would and then just now got some time. :( I hope everyone is doing well with their newborns. Gabby is such a blessing and we are so in love!

Attachments

• IMG_18742195432177.jpg
    IMG_18742195432177.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_18691124580529.jpg
    IMG_18691124580529.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20141221_180320.jpg
    20141221_180320.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_179558351918248.jpg
    IMG_179558351918248.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 7
That must have been a tough call but you must feel relieved it's done. I can't imagine going back to work do soon it must be hard.

Good luck Sel...I hope the phone calls not too bad xxx

Sel- that must have been a tough decision, hope that the call went as well as it possibly could

Good luck Sel, I know how you feel I hate confrontation too. My last job I just typed up a little note saying it is with much regret that I have to inform you my last day will be so and so, I'll miss everyone here and working here blah blah blah, short and sweet and to the point. Then I signed it and kept a copy for my own records. I gave notice so it wasn't that bad. But if you don't plan on going back I wouldn't worry about it.

Thanks ladies! Luckily no phone call. DF was surprised by that. I received papers in the mail yesterday that pertains to my 401k, and I'm being offered Cobra health insurance. Doubt I'm going to take it because it's so expensive, but at the same time, I no longer have health insurance. I replying here rather than in the group because I haven't told my parents, plus I'm still "friends" with people who work for the company. I don't think my parents would completely understand why I quit. But I do have to say, I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Yes, right at the moment we are strapped for money, mostly because DF hasn't been working. Today was his first day back, that way he qualifies holiday pay. But once he gets back in the swing of work, we should get things worked out. I do need to find a job, just not right now. I'm enjoying being home with Eryk right now daily. Today was my first day home by myself with him and it's going wonderfully. I did take him out to the local health department to get the ball rolling on obtaining WIC. I can't believe how much I had to let the straps on his carrier out. He has grown so much. Kind of looking forward to his doctor's appointment next Tuesday to see how much. Not looking forward to the shots though. I'm thinking he weighs around 7 1/2 lbs. I weighed him on home scale, though I know it's not completely accurate.

I'm going to switch the FB group to secret Friday.

So it gives everyone a few more days to get added. If you want to be added after it's secret just let me know on here and I'll get you added.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hey!

I do hope everyone had a smashin' xmas and new year! Im so busy i dont feel i get much me time to come on here. X

I'm going to switch the FB group to secret Friday.

So it gives everyone a few more days to get added. If you want to be added after it's secret just let me know on here and I'll get you added.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Can i join please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->