November Testers???? Total testers 172 - :Bfp: 17

Hi,
Please can I join you?
CD1 for me today.
This will be our 2nd month of trying since I had the mirena removed.

I will be testing from 7th November
:dust:

Hi Pinga,
Ofcourse you can join us!
I've added your name and G'luck!

K, got all you down.
All the very best luck to all of us...

Lots and lots of Baby :dust: to all....

I will be testing in November. Cd1 should be next week on the 12 or 13th.

I think I'll be testing the first week of November, but it depends on when and if I ovulate this cycle. Maybe put me down for November 3? Thanks for starting this, I was a bit bummed that I wouldn't be testing in October :(

ETA: Oh and I'm on CD6 but my cycles are usually long (hoping this one isn't, and I ovulate next week)

Okay AF is still not here!!! Maybe I will specify my testing date after AF comes...but really hoping I will get a :bfp: if she stays away! LOL I miscalculated and she was supposed to come yesterday. We shall see!!

Could I join also? Nov 6th for me please.

AF isn't really due for me til the 11th, but I had a BFN yesterday and she appears to be starting today :mad:

I'll be testing in November as well. Probably around the 4th if af doesn't show up first.

I think I'll be testing the first week of November, but it depends on when and if I ovulate this cycle. Maybe put me down for November 3? Thanks for starting this, I was a bit bummed that I wouldn't be testing in October :(

ETA: Oh and I'm on CD6 but my cycles are usually long (hoping this one isn't, and I ovulate next week)

No problem Stash... Doing this helps to get the days going till we see that :BFP:... I have you down for Nov 3rd!
G'luck! :dust:

Okay AF is still not here!!! Maybe I will specify my testing date after AF comes...but really hoping I will get a :bfp: if she stays away! LOL I miscalculated and she was supposed to come yesterday. We shall see!!

Hopefully you don't need to be added to the November tester Toiatoi... All the best for this month!!

Could I join also? Nov 6th for me please.

AF isn't really due for me til the 11th, but I had a BFN yesterday and she appears to be starting today :mad:

Sorry to hear you got the :witch: this month Fisher.
I have you down for the 6th.

Thanks wanna_baby for adding me. I'm trying to not obsess this cycle I haven't been taking temps or anything and I don't usually opk but now Im starting to chicken out and thinking about going back to doing all those things. I want to be pg but I don't want to obsess and totally stress myself out like last month idk. That was quite the vent oh well I know if it's meant to be for me to get my bfp I will no matter what.

I would love to join if thats okay?! I am hopefully having my Mirena removed by Tuesday of next week. I should ovulate around the 20th if everything stays the same with my cycle. We will be BDing all next week, lol maybe twice a day! So, I will be testing on the 4th of November!

Add me for the 7th. Today is CD1, and I will start Clomid tomorrow.

Didn't really think I'd be on a TTC testing thread for November, especially since I was supposed to deliver my daughter on the 18th of November...

:sadangel:

If I manage (sorry I am ntnp) to get in at the right time (I do chart though for observational purposes) I shall be testing aorund the 16th of November (which would be 15 or 16 dpo (assuming that Ov happens around CD21)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->