November Testers???? Total testers 172 - :Bfp: 17

It will be a little early, but my birthday is November 8th, so I think I will test then! Hopefully I will get the best birthday present EVER :)

FX for us all!!

Il b testing around November 8th.. on CD1 today after a chemical so hopefully Il get a sticky one in November!! x

Thanks wanna_baby for adding me. I'm trying to not obsess this cycle I haven't been taking temps or anything and I don't usually opk but now Im starting to chicken out and thinking about going back to doing all those things. I want to be pg but I don't want to obsess and totally stress myself out like last month idk. That was quite the vent oh well I know if it's meant to be for me to get my bfp I will no matter what.

No Problem MommyV. I agree with you... If it's meant to be, it'll happen without all the added stress... The obsessing only makes this worse I find... SO relax, take it easy and enjoy all the :sex:

I would love to join if thats okay?! I am hopefully having my Mirena removed by Tuesday of next week. I should ovulate around the 20th if everything stays the same with my cycle. We will be BDing all next week, lol maybe twice a day! So, I will be testing on the 4th of November!

Ofcourse you can join us BrandyBabies... Got you down for the 4th... G'luck with your removal! and lotta baby :dust:

Add me for the 7th. Today is CD1, and I will start Clomid tomorrow.

Didn't really think I'd be on a TTC testing thread for November, especially since I was supposed to deliver my daughter on the 18th of November...

:sadangel:

Sorry to hear that Sherri.. Did you have a mc??
Well hopefully you'll conceive another one on the month your daughter was suppose to be born..
G'luck for this Month.

Lots of Baby :dust: to all....

Ooops sorry, can I join you? I didn't realize this isn't a thread I was a part of. Hope its ok!!

Ugh. Is it just me or does november seem ridiculously far away?!

Nope, not a miscarriage. Devon was born alive, but premature, on August 7. She lived for about 40 minutes. She was due Dec 3, but I would have been induced or c-sectioned on Nov 18 as I had a cervical stitch in place and they wanted to get her out of there before labour started and my stitch tore.

I'm going to have to change my testing date since stupid :witch: showed up AGAIN after only being gone for only TWO DAYS! I'm guessing to push it back a week???? Nov 10?? So frustrated!!!

Nope, not a miscarriage. Devon was born alive, but premature, on August 7. She lived for about 40 minutes. She was due Dec 3, but I would have been induced or c-sectioned on Nov 18 as I had a cervical stitch in place and they wanted to get her out of there before labour started and my stitch tore.

I'm in awe of the strength you have! :hugs:

Around Nov 11th-14th for me! First cycle of ACTUAL TTC.

So sorry to hear that Sherri!:hugs:
atleast now you know it's possible to do it agagin and it's juts the matter of time... :dust:

Average cycle 35 days, possible OV 31st oct/1st nov, possible test 17th Nov

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"