November Testers

Cd12 for me! Didn't get to bd last night due to being mega tired from a horrible bout of insomnia I'm going through! Still getting ewcm today, will try and bd tonight if I don't pass out from exaustion lol

Dinky did u ovulate? I got positive opk today but my temp is so freaking stable :dohh: I hope i get a temp dip tom:shrug:

Hi all! I'd like to join!

This will be our 2nd month TTC #1.

I'm CD 10 of a very consistent 27 day cycle.

I should O on Friday, 10/23 with AF due 11/6 so will be testing the first week of November hoping for that BFP!!

Sending baby dust to everyone!!!

I should O on Friday, 10/23 with AF due 11/6 so will be testing the first week of November hoping for that BFP!!

Welcome!
Do u temp or use opks? Friday seems late ovulation for 27day cycle

Welcome!
Do u temp or use opks? Friday seems late ovulation for 27day cycle

I use OPKs and have also been tracking my cycle for nearly a year (mostly so I would know when to expect AF, as I was not on any hormonal bc). I O on cd14 (which is Friday) and have a 13 day luteal phase which I think is pretty standard.

Dinky did u ovulate? I got positive opk today but my temp is so freaking stable :dohh: I hope i get a temp dip tom:shrug:

You should see a temp drop tomorrow. I always O on the 2nd day of + opk, but of course everyone is different.

My softcups came this morning and I tested one out so I knew how to use them come O time. They are so easy to use and you can't feel them. I was worried getting them out would be a struggle, but definitely not. I am kicking myself for not getting them sooner.

Hi Ladies! I see some familiar names here from October, sorry there weren't BFPs! I'll be testing 14DPO, around Nov 4. Just waiting for O, should be any day now. I've had some EWCM and a temp dip. I also just started taking Fertility Blend supplements end of last week. Have been BD'ing over the weekend, and DH talked me into it before work this morning ;) Used Pre-Seed once. DH is also taking the Fertility Blend for men, hoping this is our cycle! If not this month or next, I'll probably lay off, we are on cycle #10 now off BCPs.

This is the first I've heard of using soft cups, I assume they hold in the sperm? Anything else special about them?

Good luck ladies!

Hi Ladies! I see some familiar names here from October, sorry there weren't BFPs! I'll be testing 14DPO, around Nov 4. Just waiting for O, should be any day now. I've had some EWCM and a temp dip. I also just started taking Fertility Blend supplements end of last week. Have been BD'ing over the weekend, and DH talked me into it before work this morning ;) Used Pre-Seed once. DH is also taking the Fertility Blend for men, hoping this is our cycle! If not this month or next, I'll probably lay off, we are on cycle #10 now off BCPs.

This is the first I've heard of using soft cups, I assume they hold in the sperm? Anything else special about them?

Good luck ladies!

They hold the sperm closer to the cervix and you can wear them up to 10-12 hours. I used them when TTC DD and we're using them again this go around. I love them!

Im gonna try them next cycle if i dont get positive, do u get them online?

I'm going to test on November 15th, AF started today~! This will be the second cycle for us, my DH got a vasectomy reversal last month, so hopefully his sperm is starting to ramp up production again for the first time in 15 years!

Hey ya'll! I'd like to join you ladies if I can :)

We're TTC baby #1 and hope we can share the news with our families come Christmas time! So fingeres crossed we get the good news in November. I won't be testing until the end of the month so I've got lots of stalking to do until then! :D Hehe!

Good luck ladies!

We're trying them this cycle bc I've read they help with motility issues. They're supposed to be used for af, but like others said they hold sperm close to the cervix. We're doing everything possible to get our bfp this cycle.

Some stores may sell them, but you can buy them online. I ordered them online bc none of my local stores sell them. The company sent a note saying good luck and baby dust. How the heck did they know they are for ttc purposes? Weird.

Some stores may sell them, but you can buy them online. I ordered them online bc none of my local stores sell them. The company sent a note saying good luck and baby dust. How the heck did they know they are for ttc purposes? Weird.

Haha that is weird!

I asked DH to pick me up some softcups tonight. Im nervous about trying them. He FINALLY made an appointment with medical for a sperm analysis...Then I read online that you have to not have sex for 2-5 days. Well...for the next two weeks I plan on BDing A LOT so hell have to reschedule. These people probably dont even know what theyre doing. (Military Drs). They didnt even tell him not to have sex! Google did. Ugh.

Hi lady's

I am currently ttc for number two since July 2015 af is due Thursday. We have a beautiful 2 yr old daughter. I thought I would post a few things about the issues we had when trying for our first in hopes it may help someone. After waiting the first year of ttc out and never getting a bfp we finally started the testing process. My husband got his sperm checked and I did a bunch of blood work and ultra sound test to confirm ovulation. My test came back no problems but husband came back not so great. The doc said that his sperm were mishapen and because of this they would most likely not penetrate the egg....the doctor was worried that Dh was doing drugs as that is a know to cause misshapen sperm. specifically weed. My husband has never tried or done any drugs......never even tried a cigarette. It is funny now when we look back that he had to convince his doctor....but not at the time...After much convincing the doctor finally took him seriously and starting looking into other possibilities as to why his sperm was misshapen. They were finally able to figure out it was due to hot tub use. Apparently going in a hot tub kills all of the baby sperm the sperm that is not quite developed yet. It can take several months before all of the baby sperm grow and mature and get released. We have a hot tub and my husband would use it several times a week. Doctor says stop using the hot tub and re test in a few months.....so 4 months later he goes back to test and everything comes back normal..... Yeah so excited.... Months and months go by and still nothing.... I go back to see my doctor and she sets me up for a dye test. A couple months later get my test and it showed a block Fallopian tube....honestly I was so upset even though it was good to find something that could be fixed....a few months later I get my procedure to unblock my tube and two cycles later we finally got our bfp.... Sorry for the long story I was just hoping that what we went through could maybe help someone get a bfp... If we do not get a bfp this week we will be setting up a dye test for me again as it is common to have your tube block again even though they are not sure what causes it.

I am 32 and dh is 33 and hoping for a healthy happy baby #2

Haha that is weird!

I asked DH to pick me up some softcups tonight. Im nervous about trying them. He FINALLY made an appointment with medical for a sperm analysis...Then I read online that you have to not have sex for 2-5 days. Well...for the next two weeks I plan on BDing A LOT so hell have to reschedule. These people probably dont even know what theyre doing. (Military Drs). They didnt even tell him not to have sex! Google did. Ugh.

My dr didn't mention that either. I hope that when he gets it done, it comes back normal. When we got the results we were crushed but maybe it was a flukey test at a very stressful time.

First flashing smiley on my CB digital OPK today, right on time :thumbup:

Expect another flashing tomorrow, a positive on Thursday, and O on Friday.

DH and I are doing SMEP this month. BDed Sunday, and will tonight, Thursday (as long as I get my solid smiley), Friday, Saturday, and Monday.

Anyone else doing SMEP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"