November Testers

I don't do smep. I missed the egg my first ovulatory cycle but I wasn't using opk's to time it right. But we did it 2 days prior to O and the day of. I changed it to "we are doing it every day" for the next cycle. yep, that worked. I doubt the days right after af meant anything since I O (usually) on cd 17. According to FF and countdown to pregnancy the 3-4 days prior to O, the day of and the day after are the most important. The day after because just in case it released a bit later.

AFM: Well I am going batty. FF gave me dotted cross hairs. some times are off but not my much, just a little out of the range for FF to give me a solid. Except for yesterdays as I had switched to graveyard schedule at work. If I readjust to my normal time then the CH get taken away. So confused. I was just about to take provera to induce a cycle and then this happens. The likelihood of my ovulating on my own is quite small but since I was pregnant it isn't unheard of to happen.

So I decided to test late last night / very early this morning. 4 hr hold (very dark pee). It would be early into 9DPO (about 3:30am). I saw a shadow. Now I'm obsessing and freaking out. I saw this at 10dpo with my pregnant cycle. I have no more tests right now and I am going to try and wait it out a few more days. I didn't get a decent line until 13dpo and I didn't get a decent line others outside of ttc community could see until 14dpo.

here are some photos. Oh and the photo was taken within the time limit.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 13
  • test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 16
I don't do smep. I missed the egg my first ovulatory cycle but I wasn't using opk's to time it right. But we did it 2 days prior to O and the day of. I changed it to "we are doing it every day" for the next cycle. yep, that worked. I doubt the days right after af meant anything since I O (usually) on cd 17. According to FF and countdown to pregnancy the 3-4 days prior to O, the day of and the day after are the most important. The day after because just in case it released a bit later.

AFM: Well I am going batty. FF gave me dotted cross hairs. some times are off but not my much, just a little out of the range for FF to give me a solid. Except for yesterdays as I had switched to graveyard schedule at work. If I readjust to my normal time then the CH get taken away. So confused. I was just about to take provera to induce a cycle and then this happens. The likelihood of my ovulating on my own is quite small but since I was pregnant it isn't unheard of to happen.

So I decided to test late last night / very early this morning. 4 hr hold (very dark pee). It would be early into 9DPO (about 3:30am). I saw a shadow. Now I'm obsessing and freaking out. I saw this at 10dpo with my pregnant cycle. I have no more tests right now and I am going to try and wait it out a few more days. I didn't get a decent line until 13dpo and I didn't get a decent line others outside of ttc community could see until 14dpo.

here are some photos. Oh and the photo was taken within the time limit.

I definitely see something on the 1st picture!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! :hugs:

AFM, got my positive OPK today, one day earlier than I anticipated. :happydance: That means 4 days of BDing in a row since we did it last night.. hope DH is saddled up! (pun intended.. haha) :haha:

maybe_baby, I got my positive OPK today too! Really hoping this month is it! I just found out that a music festival I've been excited for next summer is going to be in Aug, so if I'm going to get pregnant in the next few months, I'd rather it be now so baby would come in July. Otherwise, if we conceive in November, baby would be due right around the day of the festival...and I probably wouldn't be able to go :( Have fun BD'ing the next few days, then we will wait together!

Blarg. Big temp drop and FF took away the CH. No biggie really. This means they are negative and I can start the provera. I just want this cycle to be over with so we can really try.

I am testing in November... around Nov. 5-7. This is my third cycle on femara & we are praying for our first :bfp:!

Count me in!

maybe_baby, I got my positive OPK today too! Really hoping this month is it! I just found out that a music festival I've been excited for next summer is going to be in Aug, so if I'm going to get pregnant in the next few months, I'd rather it be now so baby would come in July. Otherwise, if we conceive in November, baby would be due right around the day of the festival...and I probably wouldn't be able to go :( Have fun BD'ing the next few days, then we will wait together!

Yay! It will be fun to wait together! :hugs: I thought I would get my positive tomorrow, and that DH had the night off which worked out well since I have a conference call for work from 9-1030pm. I just texted him and told him I need to see him before the call. Preferably for at least an hour :winkwink: haha

How many cycles have you been actively ttc? This is only cycle #2 for me ttc our first, but hopeful for a summer baby!! We were originally going to wait until this time next year, as I'm currently in school for my Master's degree and was not supposed to be finished until August. I'm taking a few extra classes over the next few months so I can graduate in June instead, since we feel like we're ready sooner than we thought we would be.

Yay! It will be fun to wait together! :hugs: I thought I would get my positive tomorrow, and that DH had the night off which worked out well since I have a conference call for work from 9-1030pm. I just texted him and told him I need to see him before the call. Preferably for at least an hour :winkwink: haha

How many cycles have you been actively ttc? This is only cycle #2 for me ttc our first, but hopeful for a summer baby!! We were originally going to wait until this time next year, as I'm currently in school for my Master's degree and was not supposed to be finished until August. I'm taking a few extra classes over the next few months so I can graduate in June instead, since we feel like we're ready sooner than we thought we would be.

Cycle #10 for us, we really debated when I went off bcp whether we should wait another 3 months or so, now I'm really glad we went for it then.

Good luck finishing up your Master's! Great to get that done before baby!

Morning! Cd8 over here and I'm so bored waiting for O. Trying not to be as intense this month, we are on cycle #4 ttc our rainbow. Probably bd every other day starting at cd10. Fingers crossed we all see bfps this month

I just used an opk for the heck of it and it's almost positive. Way earlier than I expected. I usually have fertile cm for a few days b4 a positive and I really don't have any right now.

I just used an opk for the heck of it and it's almost positive. Way earlier than I expected. I usually have fertile cm for a few days b4 a positive and I really don't have any right now.

Ah same happened to me this cycle. I have pretty text book 27 day cycles, but think I O'd yesterday when I expected it tomorrow. Luckily I'm diligent with starting OPKs early (aka, poas addict):haha: so I still caught the surge. Had some really light cramping last night and crazy fertile cm yesterday afternoon. We BD the last 2 nights, and on Sunday, so hope it's enough for a BFP! I would like to tonight just in case, but don't know if hubs can rally the troops for a third round mid-week. He works long hours, so dtd after work a few nights in a row can seem like a chore for him. If only I could only O on the weekends? :haha:

Ah same happened to me this cycle. I have pretty text book 27 day cycles, but think I O'd yesterday when I expected it tomorrow. Luckily I'm diligent with starting OPKs early (aka, poas addict):haha: so I still caught the surge. Had some really light cramping last night and crazy fertile cm yesterday afternoon. We BD the last 2 nights, and on Sunday, so hope it's enough for a BFP! I would like to tonight just in case, but don't know if hubs can rally the troops for a third round mid-week. He works long hours, so dtd after work a few nights in a row can seem like a chore for him. If only I could only O on the weekends? :haha:

It was lighter this evening. Why can't our bodies be more predictable? My dh also works long hrs so it gets hard for him to bd a whole lot. We dtd every few days then every day if possible after a + opk.

Cd 13 today. I will be bd every day from now untill monday (dependant on ohs work) then eveey other from then. Also bd'd last night, working off the theory its better to be at the trainstation than running for the train. Ov should be around monday if 29 days again. Before contraception i was either 28 or 29 day cycles so i should be about right.

Had my +opk 2 days ago and no temp spike yet! Frustrating! This is only my 3rd cycle temping, but the last two have been right on schedule with a temp spike the day after +opk. I started taking Fertility Blend supplements about a week ago and am afraid it messed things up!

I had a temp drop this morning. I should see a positive opk within the next few days if this cycle follows the same pattern as previous cycles.

Hey lovelies! I'm back for cycle 5 since me and DH decided against taking our planned break haha. CD6 right now, I usually on cd19 or 20 so still 2 longs weeks to wait! I am planning on testing on the 16th :)

Hi everyone, can I join? This will be my second cycle ttc #1. Currently cd1 on a 27 day cycle so I'll be testing on the 20th. Bought opks to try this month so hoping for a good result!!

Hi natalie!:wave: I'm also second cycle ttc #1! I'm a bit ahead of you as I already O'd this cycle.

Tanikins, you go catch that egg!! Everything I've read says it's better to bd a few days before anyway, so hopefully you have plenty of soldiers at the station just waiting!

AFM, I'm pretty sure I O'd on Wednesday, the same day I got my positive OPK. I don't temp so don't know for sure, but Wednesday cm was fertile and abundant. Yesterday my cm was almost non-existent, and what was there was creamy, not ewcm. Going to venture to say I'm 2 dpo.:happydance: If that's the case, we BD 3 days before, the day before, and the day of. Fingers crossed it was enough!

Anyone care to make a wager on how long I can go without testing? (hint, not long) :haha:

Had my +opk 2 days ago and no temp spike yet! Frustrating! This is only my 3rd cycle temping, but the last two have been right on schedule with a temp spike the day after +opk. I started taking Fertility Blend supplements about a week ago and am afraid it messed things up!

Thats what happened to me, i was so worried, hopefully it will rise tomorrow

Hi natalie!:wave: I'm also second cycle ttc #1! I'm a bit ahead of you as I already O'd this cycle.

Tanikins, you go catch that egg!! Everything I've read says it's better to bd a few days before anyway, so hopefully you have plenty of soldiers at the station just waiting!

AFM, I'm pretty sure I O'd on Wednesday, the same day I got my positive OPK. I don't temp so don't know for sure, but Wednesday cm was fertile and abundant. Yesterday my cm was almost non-existent, and what was there was creamy, not ewcm. Going to venture to say I'm 2 dpo.:happydance: If that's the case, we BD 3 days before, the day before, and the day of. Fingers crossed it was enough!

Anyone care to make a wager on how long I can go without testing? (hint, not long) :haha:

Im 2 dpo too:hugs: Already have symptoms lol i know its too early for symptoms but i cant help but google :happydance:

Hi ladies! Jumping over from the October board. Today was O day - yay! CD 23 so it was later than last cycle. I've struggled with long cycles. Had a blazing positive OPK this morning and tons of watery cm all day, and then late this afternoon the O pain on the right side got really strong. We managed to BD again tonight but it was a challenge. We're both wiped out from BD-ing so much lately!

Good luck to everyone already in the tww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->