November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

stargazer01

Reaction score
Everyone is welcome! We've had some very lucky months here! Come join in. :)

I know I am starting this thread a little later than usual, (I've been quite busy with starting a new job). I'm hoping this one is just as lucky as the past few have been!

November 67 testers 11 BFPs
December 73 testers 19 BFPs
January 66 testers 14 BFPs
February 90 testers 14 BFPs
March 74 testers 25 BFPs
April 104 testers 26 BFPs
May 106 testers 25 BFPs
June 122 testers 32 BFPs
July 158 testers 34 BFPs
August 121 testers 32 BFPs
September 129 testers 39 BFPs
October 110 testers 34 BFPs

:dust:

xEmmaDx
Mexx
Babybeanjan27

nic18

xandersmommy

Praying Lady
:witch: ES89 :hugs:

Kat S
:witch: schultzie18 :hugs:
babymad90

:bfp: sunshine85 :bfp:

:witch: mwaah :hugs:
opera_lady24

:bfp: Lilmart :bfp:

Avid
JandK
:bfp: Redwylder :bfp:

bellablue

:angel: garfie :angel:
:witch: kel21 :hugs:

echo
:bfp: cherrywhite :bfp:
Special_K

ttcforaminius
SeekingSol
:witch: elt1013 :hugs:
:bfp: TTDuck :bfp:

:witch: Bellywishes :hugs:

lorojovanos
:witch: ProfWife :hugs:

Mrs. Eddie
isela
:witch: 3athena3 :hugs:

MarieLyo
mrs micci
:witch: Bluesky25 :hugs:

MrsO1987
bumpnotyet
mac1979
:witch: Try2findbaby :hugs:

Cristeena
Breaking Dawn
:witch: gemmy :hugs:
:witch: moose31 :hugs:

Staples

:witch: stargazer01 :hugs:

LeahMSta
koj518

ashntony
Pop Pop
hannahxc

CaT1285
LornaMJ
:witch: Cheeroll50 :hugs:

Karynmski
pinksprinkles
oneblessing
Missbx

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!

:dust: :dust:

Woohoo! November!

I will say, for starters, thanks Stargazer. :) If you don't get your October :bfp:, I really hope November is your month!

How about 11/14 for me, and if I need to adjust I'll let you know.

Still in limbo over here, but will join this thread to so I can keep up with all of you!

I want a summer baby so badly!!! If I don't get a :bfp: this month then I'll let you know when I'm going to be testing in Nov.

Hello ladies .. Hope I can join this thread .. Af came 4dys after Twas sposed to come, actually thot I was pregnant till d witch came. .. Well m done and ready to BD again with DH. Bt dunno wen to Start charting with opks. Suggestions anyone?

hiya ladies,

Luck has to be on our side soon, I'm hoping I'll have a flashing BFP on the 8th November rather than that hideous witch!!

Good luck and baby dust to all xxx

Hello ladies .. Hope I can join this thread .. Af came 4dys after Twas sposed to come, actually thot I was pregnant till d witch came. .. Well m done and ready to BD again with DH. Bt dunno wen to Start charting with opks. Suggestions anyone?

Sorry the witch showed up there is only one thing worse than her turning up and thats her turning up late!!

I start using Opk's from CD10 but my cycles range from 26 days to 31 days.
I generally get a smiley from cd12

Good luck xx

And Minuet, where is today's temp? Did it go up?

Thanks for asking. Yeah it went up, so apparently yesterday's discarded had some merit to it.
But BFN.
And I can't see it possible to have a positive after so many low temps; if they were the fabled 'implantation dip', then it should have shot up days earlier.
So YET again, back to thinking I haven't O'd. :nope:

Woohoo! November!

I will say, for starters, thanks Stargazer. :) If you don't get your October :bfp:, I really hope November is your month!

How about 11/14 for me, and if I need to adjust I'll let you know.

Thank you echo! I hope I get mine either this month or next, I'd love a summer baby! :) It would work out well too, with my new job. I will have the summers off, and hopefully I could go back to work after. (If it would only work out!)

November is my birthday month, so it's gotta be lucky! :)

Good Luck echo, I really hope November is your month. You are due for your bfp! :thumbup:

Still in limbo over here, but will join this thread to so I can keep up with all of you!

:wave: @ minuet! Good to have you here, but I still hope you get your October bfp. :)

I want a summer baby so badly!!! If I don't get a :bfp: this month then I'll let you know when I'm going to be testing in Nov.

I feel the same, a summer baby would be lovely! :D

:wave: Hi Ms11b! Do you temp? I didn't before, but I fine it very informative. I only started in September, and I haven't been good about temping this month, but I hope to start up again in November if I don't get my bfp.
I also use the clear blue fertility monitor, but haven't this month. I've had luck with the cbfm in the past. Maybe I should start that up again in November too! I've heard that lots of ladies like the Clear Blue smiley opk's too. Maybe give that a try? I've also heard alot use cheapys off the internet and that they work just fine too. But I've never tried those myself.

echo
Ms11b
cherrywhite
mwaah
nic18

I think this will be a very lucky month! Here is to us all getting what we've waited so long for! :blue: or :pink: :dance: :D

Good Luck!

Morning ladies

Ok here I am on the November thread - still waiting for the witch to leave :cry: Today should be my last day going by past months - but as my cycle is all screwed up last month 20day cycle - 11 LP :shrug:

:dust::dust::dust: to all you lovely ladies

Stargazer - A special thanks for keeping this thread going - sometimes I feel like all my friends are getting BFPs and I'm left alone - so thank heavens for these threads:happydance:

I will be testing around the 12 why? because I can :haha:

:hugs:

X

Hiya ladies!!

Can I join? This is our 1st month TTC! I'm due to test 15th November! Hopefully I can get my :bfp:

Hope everyone is well and lots of luck to everyone

Xxx

Hey Garfie, you should try B6 to lengthen your LP. It does work!

Hey Ladies,

CD 3 here, hoping Cycle 4 is my lucky one!

Stargazer, please add me with a test date of November 18.

Really hoping this is a lucky month for all of us!

:dust: to all

Hi Echo

My LP is all over since the m/c - it's more the length of my cycles and the pain they cause that are the worry:wacko:

Waiting (not so) patiently to see a FS :haha:

:hugs:

X

Woop! November-me-up!

Can you put me down to test on the 10th? Fingers crossed for you all.

I had a chat to DH about trying to get the timing right this month, and he is going all-out. Bless him! It's not nice to be told when to BD - but he's taking it really well. All my finger are crossed for all of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->