• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

Good morning ladies, how is everyone doing?

We're getting closer to November! One week from today! Hopefully I will be in the tww by then. :happydance:

:happydance: for November, I hope it is a lucky month for us all!

And I have my Fx that you will be in the TWW as well Echo. Good luck! :thumbup:

Hi Stargazer and friends :wave:
CD1 here. Mind putting us down for the 25th?

Sorry to see you here Leah! But, on the plus side, I think November will be lucky. :thumbup:

Hello all!
I will be testing on the 6th if AF doesn't show. AF always shows before I can even test... :( Good luck everyone!!! Hoping for a ton of BFPs!

Welcome to the thread! I hope AF stays farrrrrrrrr away from you!

BTW your daisypath ticker in your signature just shows up as a link we have to click for it to show anything. It should show as an image like in mine. Maybe some of the code was broken when you put it in. :shrug:

Everyone is welcome! We've had some very lucky months here! Come join in. :)

I know I am starting this thread a little later than usual, (I've been quite busy with starting a new job). I'm hoping this one is just as lucky as the past few have been!

November 67 testers 11 BFPs
December 73 testers 19 BFPs
January 66 testers 14 BFPs
February 90 testers 14 BFPs
March 74 testers 25 BFPs
April 104 testers 26 BFPs
May 106 testers 25 BFPs
June 122 testers 32 BFPs
July 158 testers 34 BFPs
August 121 testers 32 BFPs
September 129 testers 39 BFPs
October testers BFPs

:dust:

xEmmaDx
Mexx

nic18

xandersmommy

Praying Lady

Kat S
schultzie18

mwaah

Avid

garfie

echo
cherrywhite

ttcforaminius

Mrs. Eddie

LeahMSta

Karynmski

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!

:dust: :dust:

Welcome new testers!!! :)

Good Luck!

:dust:

I'd like to join! Cd 1 af came 4days early... due to test the 26th

Hi ladies, I will be testing Nov 21! Good luck to all, love you guys!! :)

Hey Garfie, you should try B6 to lengthen your LP. It does work!

Hi, my LP was only 10 days, and I heard of B6 as well, do you know how much to take? Found conflicting opinions...Thank you!:thumbup:

I will be testing next in November, I have irregular periods, so I will decide my testing date once I ovulate. My husband may be out of town when I ovulate so I might miss this cycle :cry: Stupid business trips. Happened for this last cycle too.

Hey ladies hope everybody is doing good.
AFM Just waiting. AF should be here sometime next week. Hopefully I can keep my sanity til then.

Hi, my LP was only 10 days, and I heard of B6 as well, do you know how much to take? Found conflicting opinions...Thank you!:thumbup:

You need to take B6 with B12 or you will deplete your B vitamin levels. It's best to start off with a lower dose and then try more if it doesn't work for you.
The simplest way is a B50 complex - you can buy it at walmart for around $3.

I will be testing next in November, I have irregular periods, so I will decide my testing date once I ovulate. My husband may be out of town when I ovulate so I might miss this cycle :cry: Stupid business trips. Happened for this last cycle too.

Sorry that the trips keep conflicting with your fertile time, that is lousy. :nope:
Hopefully you won't have to wait long to ovulate!

Yay November! Heres to everyones BFP's! I will be testing on my birthday, November 1st! :)

You need to take B6 with B12 or you will deplete your B vitamin levels. It's best to start off with a lower dose and then try more if it doesn't work for you.
The simplest way is a B50 complex - you can buy it at walmart for around $3.

Sorry that the trips keep conflicting with your fertile time, that is lousy. :nope:
Hopefully you won't have to wait long to ovulate!

Really appreciate your help! Ill pick up a B complex and start low, thank you!:thumbup:

Hello! I'm planning on testing November 8th b/c that's when countdowntopregnancy.com suggests I should test! I'm holding out on the poas addiction!

ashntony
Cristeena
Babybeanjan27
opera_lady24

Good Luck! :)

Although I am feeling crampy I am testing Nov. 8th as that will be the day after I miss af!

Spotting started right on time so AF will be here for sure on wednesday or thursday. Better luck next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->