November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

Sorry stargazer, hopefully a Christmas bfp x

well due date tomorrow, bfn's all around for the minute, my temperature after ovulation goes down too quickly, is this normal? no symtoms either :(

well due date tomorrow, bfn's all around for the minute, my temperature after ovulation goes down too quickly, is this normal? no symtoms either :(

You don't have any crosshairs confirming ovulation on FF. Do you temp orally? Are you sure you ovulated? And if so, when do you think you ovulated? It is kind of hard to tell from your chart since it doesn't really show a clear sustained temp shift. If you did ovulate and you think your temp goes down too quickly after o, it could possibly be a progesterone issue.

I'm wondering if the lack of BFPs this month is due to the increase in stress around the holidays. I know I have been stressed with family staying over and the planning for last week's dinner. Let's all just try and relax.:winkwink:

well i did get an ovulation crossover but then recent temperatures cancelled it out so im not sure, i know i do have long cycles..so confusing.. :(

Maybe try vaginal temping as it is much more accurate and will probably help you see a better pattern. Do you temp at the same time every morning after sufficient sleep before getting out of bed?

We still have a few days left in November, I really hope we see a few more bfp's!

Maybe December will prove to be the luckiest month. :)

We still have a few days left in November, I really hope we see a few more bfp's!

Started spotting last night and in full force today. I have an appt with a RE tomorrow so I hope they can do cd3 blood tests despite only starting to spot late last night. Anyone know what they do at the 1st RE appt?

Started spotting last night and in full force today. I have an appt with a RE tomorrow so I hope they can do cd3 blood tests despite only starting to spot late last night. Anyone know what they do at the 1st RE appt?

Sorry af came :hugs:
I really don't know what will happen at your appt, but want to wish you luck. :)

Well I had a wonderful birthday yesterday! Af was due, but as of this morning still hasn't shown up. I took a test yesterday afternoon, but BFN. I just have a feeling the witch will show up today or tomorrow. I guess Im just trying to stay realistic. So everyone please keep your fingers crossed for me!! If I dont get my BFP this month, I will begin temping. Any suggestions as this is new to me. Do I start temping on CD1? Thanks for all of the support!!!! You ladies are truly beutiful!

Well I had a wonderful birthday yesterday! Af was due, but as of this morning still hasn't shown up. I took a test yesterday afternoon, but BFN. I just have a feeling the witch will show up today or tomorrow. I guess Im just trying to stay realistic. So everyone please keep your fingers crossed for me!! If I dont get my BFP this month, I will begin temping. Any suggestions as this is new to me. Do I start temping on CD1? Thanks for all of the support!!!! You ladies are truly beutiful!

happy birthday! When I started temping, I started at the end of a cycle (after getting a BFN) just because I wanted to get in the habit of temping everyday. You don't need to temp during your period because your temps are erratic at that time anyways, but I did (otherwise I would forget on the days that mattered). I'm really happy I decided to temp (did 1 month not) because I started having problems with ovulating and such so I wouldn't have known I ovulated this time! Good luck to you! :thumbup:

I started temping at ovulation when I started, because I had decided to start temping and didn't want to get lazy about it and not do it later. It took me a few cycles to get into a rhythm of testing at the same time, so at first I had a lot of open circles. After a while, it just becomes normal in the am. Alarm...thermometer....beep....bathroom. Sometimes waiting to go pee is the worst! :haha:

Happy belated birthday!

Good Morning Ladies! :coffee:
Well as I suspected AF got me late last night when I got off work. Booooo!
Thanks for all of the advice on temping! I will def be starting that tomorrow to kinda get in the habit. Hopefully, it will be beneficial. Well, I guess I will be picking up the pieces and moving on over to the December thread! Im still keeping my positive attitude and know I will conquer this journey and all of this struggle will be a thing of the past when the BFP arrives!
Hope to see you ladies in December!!

Really only 6? hope to see some bfp before the day is out.... Or maybe we are going for a full house in December!! that would be amazing!! :dust: to all!

LAST day of NOVEMBER! I sure hope December is exciting and full of holiday BFP's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->