November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

Well ladies apart from being up and down all night with ear ache, I've spotted all night not exactly sure about it being my period now it'll look like its starting and now it's completely stopped again... Implantation maybe??

I'll also add, normally once my periods started I can put in a tampon and it'll not stop, I had bright red blood on the toilet paper put a tampon in, took it out a few ours later and tere was very little on it... This is not normal for me what so ever! I know it's tmi but I'm really hopping it says away!

Well ladies AF just hit hard... December thread for me! can't say I'm heart broken I was kind of expecting it, means my LP is 10days, longest cycle I've had since coming of the implanon was 29 days, hopefully next mother is a little better if not i'll get Vitamin B.

MINUET- You're still on that long ass cycle hon? OMG, you're in the running to beat my last cycle! Ugh, you must be so ready for AF to come huh? (HUGS love)
SPECIAL- Maybe you'll have a nice BFP when you test! So dont be saying you hate your body yet! Maybe you and I have shy babes, I'm at 18dpo, with a temp rise! LoL

Yep still plodding along here! In fact this cycle is so long that it's cut off a full month on the start of my cycle. I'm reallllllllllly hoping the prog cream works this time. I'm taking it for a full 14 days and if nothing, then ?? :shrug:

Your temps looked so lovely and high, and then a crash. Is it possible you had a chemical? :( Either way I am so sorry it didn't end in a BFP with those great temps. :hugs:

So, I am possibly 20dpo.. What I thought was AF only lasted 24 hours and is now gone. Could it be implantation this late? I am not getting my hopes up just yet. :)

annoyingly still spotting after 5 days so can't even say cd1 yet, maybe it will be today. at this rate i will be getting closer and closer to Christmas day testing!

Quick update from my phone- af got me yesterday right on schedule. Booo!

annoyingly still spotting after 5 days so can't even say cd1 yet, maybe it will be today. at this rate i will be getting closer and closer to Christmas day testing!

I hope cd1 will be soon for you! So hard to be stuck waiting to start another cycle. I will be testing around Christmas Day too, if af shows up soon for me.

I am so silly! I don't know why I didn't remember this earlier! So, this whole time I had just been going by what my tracker was counting, but I actually Od a few days later than I had been counting. Instead of being 21 dpo, I am porbably only 18 dpo and had the bleeding on 16 dpo... Therefore, the bleeding could have very well have been implantation! We will see soon enough.

Sorry about the witch koj518 :hugs:

How are you stargazer? Thank you again for updating these posts, it's such a great forum.

Afm, 9dpo and temps are up and down. I ovu from my less dominant left side and it's been a roller coaster. I have been hormonal, teary, stressed, gassy, tired and af is due the 27th or 28th and I have an appt with a RE on the 29th. I'm hoping af will be late and I go to my dr appt and get a bfp. If not I can get blood tests for everything else as I will be cd 2 or 3. Any thoughts on my chart?

Thank you!!

I am so silly! I don't know why I didn't remember this earlier! So, this whole time I had just been going by what my tracker was counting, but I actually Od a few days later than I had been counting. Instead of being 21 dpo, I am porbably only 18 dpo and had the bleeding on 16 dpo... Therefore, the bleeding could have very well have been implantation! We will see soon enough.

I am not trying to bring you down but isn't 16dpo quite late for implantation? I have heard it is between 7-12 days and sometimes (but rarely) a couple days before or after that? I suppose anything is possible though! I hope for you it is a late implant...

Yeah, I am not getting my hopes up at all. Just looking for any kind of answer. :)

Look up luteal cyst...it is a possibility and very common. Also, another possibility is pregnancy, but luteal cysts mimic pregnancy. Do you temp?

Look up luteal cyst...it is a possibility and very common. Also, another possibility is pregnancy, but luteal cysts mimic pregnancy. Do you temp?

I do not temp, but I will look that up. Thanks! I don't really think I am pregnant, I feel like my body would know if I was.

It likley isn't a cyst because I just had an ultarsound done to look for cysts two weeks ago that came back normal. Unless they can form in that amount of time, I couldn't find an answer to that question. :) Thanks though!

It came the 20th a day late
It has been coming a couple days late these last 3 to 4 months

It likley isn't a cyst because I just had an ultarsound done to look for cysts two weeks ago that came back normal. Unless they can form in that amount of time, I couldn't find an answer to that question. :) Thanks though!

You can only get a luteal cyst in your luteal phase (after ovulation) so they do form very fast. They usually are nothing serious and just go away on their own. More of an annoyance than anything, holding off af, keepin our temps up and making us think we are pregnant! I had one that made my cycle 56 days when my normal is like 26 days. Also common to have some spotting after ovulation with these. I had 2 or 3 instances of spotting while waiting for af. I kept thinking she was coming but she never did until weeks later.

Or...is it possible that you haven't ovulated? You said you don't temp, so that is a possibility?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->