November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

Sorry Blue, but that is what our bodies do when ttc...they get tricky!

ohh that witch has finally shown red - stargazer you can officially give me a witch icon. 31 day cycle, could be worse but really gets your hopes slightly raised... was glad to temp as that kept me from getting hopes too high. i knew last night today would be the day as the cramp was very af! after 6 days of spotting i hope she gets out of my system quick! moving over to December thread now, good luck to everyone still in including you stargazer x

Sorry gemmy. I really sympathise with u gemmy. I also spot for quote a few days before af n I get more upset in those few days than when af is actually here. It's such a limbo thinking af is coming why doesn't she just start? Then the possibility of the spotting being ib? But it always turns into af. Hopefully some December snowflakes for us both xxx

Sorry gemmy. I really sympathise with u gemmy. I also spot for quote a few days before af n I get more upset in those few days than when af is actually here. It's such a limbo thinking af is coming why doesn't she just start? Then the possibility of the spotting being ib? But it always turns into af. Hopefully some December snowflakes for us both xxx

thanks es89 that is exactly how i felt. good to know i am not alone. goodluck to you this month :dust:

Well....AF got me yesterday! =( really strange because I wasn't expecting af until next friday, November 30....I have been having long cycles, 41 days, this one was 33 days...guess we'll see for next month, although it will be really impossible with my husband's work schedule...so maybe January!!!! =/

Sorry about af ladies!

Good luck to those waiting to test!

Hi Ladies!

Today I'm 24 DPO and AF was due on the 14th and still has not shown up, and for the past 5 or so day's I've had really sore/sensitive nipples...the last time I took a HPT was 21 or 22 DPO and got a :bfn: could it be possible to be pregnant and get a :bfn: at this late in my cycle....I think I'm going to see if I can get into the doctors on Monday to see what the heck is going on because I'm never ever late, I usually have pretty short cycles anywhere from 21-25 CD's. Any input would be helpful :thumbup:

Hi Ladies!

Today I'm 24 DPO and AF was due on the 14th and still has not shown up, and for the past 5 or so day's I've had really sore/sensitive nipples...the last time I took a HPT was 21 or 22 DPO and got a :bfn: could it be possible to be pregnant and get a :bfn: at this late in my cycle....I think I'm going to see if I can get into the doctors on Monday to see what the heck is going on because I'm never ever late, I usually have pretty short cycles anywhere from 21-25 CD's. Any input would be helpful :thumbup:

Pregnancy is a possibility...it is rare but some never get a positive hpt when pregnant and need a blood test to confirm. I posted to another girl on here (page 64) another possibility of being so late.

Hi Ladies!

As elt said, it is possible that you're pregnant. The more likely scenario is that you ovulated later than you thought, or not at all. You may not have ovulated, even though the OPK was positive. Sometimes you have an LH surge, but for whatever reason you don't actually ovulate then. Did you keep using the OPK after the initial surge? You may have had another surge later.

not many bfp's this month :cry: I hope there will be a lot of bfp's for December. It would be a great Christmas gift for all of you ladies :happydance:

I know! Isn't it weird? December will have to be jam packed with BFP's to make up for it.

Me too!! =) I am hoping December is good for everyone...as well as January for me, as I said before December will be close to impossible for me =(

Hi Ladies!

As elt said, it is possible that you're pregnant. The more likely scenario is that you ovulated later than you thought, or not at all. You may not have ovulated, even though the OPK was positive. Sometimes you have an LH surge, but for whatever reason you don't actually ovulate then. Did you keep using the OPK after the initial surge? You may have had another surge later.

Yes, I used the OPK for 5 more days after my initial surge but that was it :shrug: I'm guessing that I just didn't O ??? but that's very, very weird for me because I usually only have 21-25 CD's....:wacko:

Love ur scan picture Danielle :) hope ur pregnancy is going well x

:bfn:, going to see a doctor tomorrow because something HAS to be up, even if I'm not pregnant.

Sorry to the ladies that have gotten af! :hugs:
The witch has really been making her rounds. She got me too.
I also hope December makes up for this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->