Novice Charting Question on Fertility Friend

auntie m

Reaction score
ok, so it's my first month charting....

when do i start a new chart?
when AF comes? or does it do it automatically when i mark that she came?

i'm also curious since I'm not checking my CM every day...if I'm messing up my chart by only noting the few days that i did.

thanks!!!

Can't answer your questions as I am not yet charting myself, but am thinking of starting to soon and would be interested in the answers

hi hun!

Fertilityfriend will automatically start you a new chart as soon as you mark that anything more than spotting has arrived :)

as for checking CM, you don't have to do it every day as it is a secondary thing to check for, the chart works mainly off temp using things like CM, OPK's, CP as a 'extra' to help confirm ovulation if it isn't entirly certain from your temps. I only chart CP and CM maybe 4 or 5 times a cycle, so dont worry about doing it every day :)

awesome! thanks for the info!
i haven't had a chance to sit down and go thru all the tutorials that they offer.
i should....
but i was just curious if those factors are messing up my time.
this is my "practice" time to chart so i want to understand it before i "need" it!

awesome! thanks for the info!
i haven't had a chance to sit down and go thru all the tutorials that they offer.
i should....
but i was just curious if those factors are messing up my time.
this is my "practice" time to chart so i want to understand it before i "need" it!

I'm the same - I'm practising charting before we start TTC in January. I figure it will take the stress away a bit.

BTW, I love your 'adding to our litter' ticker!! We too have just furbabies at the moment.

BTW, I love your 'adding to our litter' ticker!! We too have just furbabies at the moment.

thanks! trust me, these 3 keep me on my toes! every morning at 3am they start waking us up to be fed. i'd rather crying...but no...i get wet noses in the ear, paws on the face, or just standing on my head. but i wouldn't trade it for anything!

thanks! trust me, these 3 keep me on my toes! every morning at 3am they start waking us up to be fed. i'd rather crying...but no...i get wet noses in the ear, paws on the face, or just standing on my head. but i wouldn't trade it for anything!

Me either. Though we do cheat and use one of those automatic feeders for the cats' morning meal. Wonder if they do one of those for human babies....lol

i would love to use one....but they insist on wet food.

i adopted them right after hurricane katrina, so they have some health issues.
poor litttle guys! dry food sometimes hurts their teeth. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"