Now all presents are bought and wrapped.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

c1403

Reaction score
.....it's time to treat myself with my Christmas bonus. I always get a little extra cash this time of year so I treat myself (and sometimes OH). We spend most our christmas savings on the girls and family so nice to have something for us to look forward too.

I've got myself...
Utensil pot and storage jars for kitchen
Mugs
Knife block
Shower curtain
Light fitting for bedroom
Nursing dress and bras (I promised myself these if I made it to Christmas breastfeeding and I have)
OH has ordered himself a retro game console

Anyone else treat themselves once they have got everyone else sorted?

I always treat myself in the sales after christmas. Usually tends to be soap and glory bits from boots!

I just ordered myself a set of mini straighteners, and some cute hairbands. I couldn't sleep last night so I cut my own hair at 3am, now I have a fringe.... so I really need them:winkwink:

I don't normally treat myself because my parents tend to go a bit mad buying for us and I don't want to accidentally duplicate, but this is pretty safe since it only happened last night.

My husband will be treating himself to a game or two in the steam Christmas sale. Good times!

I love that I'm not the only one who classes buying home stuff as treating myself :haha:

I'm waiting til the sales but will be getting a new rug for the lounge, some more christmas decorations, kitchen canisters and some nice frames for the dining room :D

I love that I'm not the only one who classes buying home stuff as treating myself :haha:

I'm waiting til the sales but will be getting a new rug for the lounge, some more christmas decorations, kitchen canisters and some nice frames for the dining room :D

Frames are on my list too, waiting on gift vouchers for those....My family hate to buy home stuff as gifts even though it's what I really want. I know mum is getting me a kettle and toaster as I begged her for it. I don't want to get myself clothes as hoping to lose weight in the new year and I love buying things for the house

I just ordered myself a set of mini straighteners, and some cute hairbands. I couldn't sleep last night so I cut my own hair at 3am, now I have a fringe.... so I really need them:winkwink:

I don't normally treat myself because my parents tend to go a bit mad buying for us and I don't want to accidentally duplicate, but this is pretty safe since it only happened last night.

My husband will be treating himself to a game or two in the steam Christmas sale. Good times!

I cut my own hair too last week. Did the Lee Stafford ponytail cut (feel free to google if you haven't heard of it)

I bought myself an outfit for a nightout I just had.
bought the kids lots of new clothes (which is a treat to me haha)
Then iv put some money away to get my haircut and eyebrows done. If I get any xmas money I will buy some new house stuff. Need new accessories for the living room and pillows

I bought myself some new clothes :) I know I won't get any for Christmas so I bought myself some!!

I got my Christmas bonus today so I'm going to go get myself some stocking fillers :D
Mostly make up tbh :haha: jewellery, undies, little bits to treat myself. I need a haircut too but I won't have chance now until after Christmas, I'll probably have it done for new year.

I cut my own hair too last week. Did the Lee Stafford ponytail cut (feel free to google if you haven't heard of it)

I've just done the lee stafford cut today, I love it! Figured I'd get it corrected tomorrow if it went wrong but I'm cancelling my appointment! :D

I usually wait until the boxing day sales and treat myself to some lush soap which I love. They usually have them buy 1 get 1 free.

I wait for after Christmas sales. I want to get some new bras this year and sneakers, exciting I know, lol. I also got myself a bottle of Irish Cream this weekend, which I shall thoroughly enjoy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"