Now entering 2WW anyone else?!

bombshellmom

Momma of 2 DD'S and expecting DS in April!
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am due to O tomorrow according to FF. Getting excited, nervous, impatient and all of that jazz. Basically I am wanting some buddies to talk to about our 2WW together, as it can be hard and emotionally draining. I am going crazy wanting to test already lol. I went and bought another box of pregnancy tests today just in case I want to test early lmao. I have 1 test from my last cycle (had a chemical pregnancy or just a false positive very early on)

I need to just not buy any until AF is due!:dohh::growlmad:

Hi, I'm also at the beginning of my tww. I think I O'd yesterday and I'm going to try to wait until 14th to test but can't guarantee that will happen ha. Feeling postitive, hope we get out bfps soon :)

Hi, I'm also at the beginning of my tww. I think I O'd yesterday and I'm going to try to wait until 14th to test but can't guarantee that will happen ha. Feeling postitive, hope we get out bfps soon :)

Hi, Cherrylips! CD15 here! The wait is going to kill me! I thought waiting to ovulate was worse, only because of the pressure to conceive! I am now getting impatient and I started getting all teary eyed last night because of it. I had bad heartburn, which I normally only get when I'm pregnant, so I've been really confused lol.

Lots of baby dust to you!!! Hoping we both get our BFP's!!! 2WW is going to be intense! :dohh:

I know what you mean! Everyday I'm like 'if I O today my due date will be this' or 'today is cd15 x days to go until I can test'
I told myself to be relaxed this time around but I can't see it happening haha

HI POWELL! :flower: TWW! Start of madness lol

I can't believe I'm here already!! I hope it doesn't take as long as it did to get my bfp with our son...20 friggin' DPO

July is gonna be a long month!

I know right! I didn't get a BFP with my mc until 1 week after AF was supposed to show. I was going crazy didn't know what was wrong with me!!

Hang in there <3 easier said than done lol. I have to find something to pass the time!

HI POWELL! :flower: TWW! Start of madness lol

I can't believe I'm here already!! I hope it doesn't take as long as it did to get my bfp with our son...20 friggin' DPO

July is gonna be a long month!

I know right! I didn't get a BFP with my mc until 1 week after AF was supposed to show. I was going crazy didn't know what was wrong with me!!

Hang in there <3 easier said than done lol. I have to find something to pass the time!

Omg me too lol I think it'll be a little easier than last time TTC since I have a toddler running around but it's still at the back of my mind all the time

Hey Powell!
20dpo :o ? You must have been going crazy.
I didn't test until 12 dpo last time and was a strong line but I had twins so might not be lucky enough this time.

At that point AF was only a day or two late so I was really none the wiser thankfully lol

Oh that's a little better then :) and less waiting for a scan time.

Hey Powell!
20dpo :o ? You must have been going crazy.
I didn't test until 12 dpo last time and was a strong line but I had twins so might not be lucky enough this time.

Yes, 20 lol confirmed 21DPO with HCG @ 240 . It was a long, slow cycle lol
AF was only late by a day or two at that point so I really wasn't stressin' and I had already counted myself out that month cuz FF was being crazy about O and finally gave me crosshairs on 11DPO!

Tested today (10 or 11dpo) and a bfn..but not counting myself out yet as it's early and I'm still feeling positive. Look forward to seeing your test results very soon :) hope the tww hasn't dragged for you ladies.

Tested today (10 or 11dpo) and a bfn..but not counting myself out yet as it's early and I'm still feeling positive. Look forward to seeing your test results very soon :) hope the tww hasn't dragged for you ladies.

It's going by SOOOO SLOOWWWWW lol :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->