now im confused ....

hopeful:)

Reaction score
Hey all ...

so i came off of bc 3 weeks ago. Last night when i wiped there was slight brown staining and a bit of old looking blood (sorry tmi). I was hoping it would be the start of getting back to normal and to have a clear Cd1.

however today everything has stopped and i have massive amounts of ewcm (with flecks of blood).

my questions are really .... Could i ovulate without a first af after bc? Could this ewcm be me ovulating?

the last bit of info is that i took an opk yesterday and today and todays one id considerably darker. Do they gradually get dark on the lead up or not?

sorry so many questions xxx

I'm not sure about the BC part but my OPK's gradually got darker up until I had my positive, it stayed positive for about 12 hours and then gradually decreased. Are you temping? I would highly suggest you start temping!! I am obsessed with FertilityFriend, you should get it!!! :dust:

Thank you for your reply. IM not temping at the moment because i know its early days but ....im such a control freak haha.

hoping to see and even darker on in the morning xx

So an update ... Completely bank opk last night. Today i have one with a,medium strong line again ... Ewcm present. Is this just my body trying to o ... And not xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->