Now in 2WW, witch due 17 Dec, anyone with me??

How can you wait so long Sammii??????? :test:........ Sorry did I just say that?.......:test: opps said it again must be my condition. :test: opps so it's like wind just keeps on coming!!!!!

Oh and don't do any more cervix checking in case you give yourself an infection hon........:test:

Pippin...can checking your cervix too much really cause an infection?? If so I had better stop....I do multiple times a day as I am obsessed with seeing if there are any signs of the wicked wicked :witch:

Definitely stop, I've read many time that it's not good for a potential bean as even the cleanest hands have potential for bacteria, under the nails being the worst area. If you scratch yourself that can cause an infection too, best leave it alone all together. I have never checked mine for that reason plus it won't tell you too much. Every women has different cervical positions, some get a positive when low, some high, some even open. Just not reliable enough. I'm afraid it's just the waiting game!! Hard I know.

I am really glad you said something Pipping. Checking my cm has become my latest thing to obsess over with the wait....amazing how we try to find something to give us clues and feel like we know something in all of this! I guess I had better find something else to obsess over.....if only it could be celery sticks or excercise....

hahaha I know how you feel. I tried not to symptom spot or anything this month and it seemed to work. I had the most horrendous sore boobs 10dpo and then I knew something was up. I also took up shopping (not all for me Christmas shopping) to take my mind off it until my planned testing day which was 11dpo. I now have to pay off the credit card lol but I'm glad I did it the way I did.

I've had pretty much no symptoms this time compared to last time. My boobs don't hurt and I'm not peeing any more than I normally do. Only symptom I really have is I'm very sleepy. And yesterday I noticed a line around my lips (like lipliner), that was there when I was pregnant before and now is back. Never even heard of that as a symptom before but I have it. Something for me to look for next time :rofl:

Sammii where are you??? Have you POAS this morning??

Well I am officially a reformed POAS addict, I haven't POAS since Xmas eve and I'm not planning to, I can't face another BFN

Feeling really fed up today, why can't my body just work properly?? 10 days late now :hissy:

Wondering whether to go to the docs after new year, she said I could start Clomid in March if no :bfp: by then but that was when everything was ok (had the CD21 tests and everything fine). Thinking I could convince her to give it to me early now since this has happened.

:cry:

I tested this morning, and got a BFN. But I think I may have ovulated a week ago when I had EWCM, I wouldnt be any more than 5-7 dpo. But I dont think its my month anyhow. Still got some symptoms though - sore nips, got really cranky yesterday, and have waves of nausea and last but not least, the butterfly kind of anxious feeling.

Oh and I think I'm going nuts - I stared at the stick this morning for like 10 minutes straight. And I convince myself everytime that there is something there?

Anyhow, AF is NOT showing this month and I WILL get my BFP. I will, I will, I will, I will! :hissy:

Thank god for this website! I thought it was just me POAS and in cups left right and centre. and I'm not sure I've ever been so intimate with my nether regions before. I've washed my hands like a million times over the last few days after checking for signs of AF!!!
No symptoms for me and only a day or two late and lots of BFNs so I've given up this month. And I've got grumbly stomach cramps. Wish I felt like eating all the lovely christmas food around me...just got another cold starting after finally shifting the other one a day ago!!

Good luck guys x

chocolatecat that looks really promising. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of you. remember some people don't get a :bfp: until 18dpo and I have hardly any symptoms now just occasional sore boobs. xxxx

Sammii have u tested again yet??? xxxx

Yeah hun, got AF New Years eve! It's in one of my threads somewhere!

:cry: aaah sorry :witch: got u hun!! I really thought it was your month!! here is to your early 2009 :bfp: Happy New Year :D - sorry I must've missed it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->