Now in 2WW, witch due 17 Dec, anyone with me??

I might just test tomorrow morning with you lot lol.

Claire - I've had the exact same stabbing pain all weekend and all this week! On my left side, where my ovary is! Its when I move, or walk. But it comes and goes..like a cramp! One day I had it on my right side, but it quickly moved to the left. I dont know whats going on! I had to take some neurofen the other night because it hurt so much...but I kept passing wind, so I'm guessing its just severe trapped wind? EEEEEK!

Sammi.....I get this pain too...its like a sharp stabbing pain for a about 30seconds but then its gone and it comes and goes. Hope its a sign for us! What time is it by you?? eeek I DONT want to be the first to test!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to you ladies :hugs: no xmas bfp for me witch came heavy earlier today. I conceived angel 3 days after my period ended so I'm going to try that again next month LOL

Merry christmas!

Well, I'm still having cramps and pressure like AF is on her way. 3rd Day now. My nipples are really sore and I just really don't know what is going on! :cry:

I want a baby more than anything, but I'm just not sure I can do it on my own. Maybe he would help me, but I really don't know at the minute. If I am pregnant, it will be amazing. All a baby needs is love, warmth, comfort and food right? I can give all that in abundance! :hugs: xx

Aw so sorry the witch got ya hun!

I got today what can only be described as a:

Evap.

But when I glanced at it, I saw a faint pink line. But it's not even there I dont think, I think it was a trick on the eye! But I'm still in the run, because my CP was high, open and soft yesterday. So I might have been ovulating...so I guess I'm just gonna have to sit and wait it out!

If the line there is very feint, but has definate pink colouring, then it could be your BFP!
If the line was grey and had no colouring, then it is more likely to be an Evap.

I have everything crossed for you hun.:happydance: Test again! xx

Thanks hun :)

I really dont think it's a BFP though. I shall test again maybe Sunday morning! See if it gets stronger or if it really was a nasty nasty EVAP!!!!

How are you today? I hope everythings okay hun! You know we're all here for you, and it would be nice for you to stay on the boards :)

Well, I'll keep everything crossed for you hun. xx

PS..I replied in my "Leaving" topic ;) xx

Well girls.....I poas and

.:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Omg I can't believe it! It was SUPER Dark to.....and to think the doctor told me last friday he was confident I'm not preggers!!!! BOO to him!
Thanks claire......you were right!!! IM pregnant!!!
Sorry witch got your turbomom! hugs

Sammi....hey it may be a very faint line!!! Good luck fingers crossed for yoU!

Claire whats your news????

Wooooooooooo! Massive HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to you hun. What a totally wonderful early Christmas present.

Wishing you a very happy and healthy 8 or so months! xxxx

Thank you! I know..I'm still in shcok mood. We didnt even get a chance to really try b/c we were fighting so much this month! But i guess it was meant to be! I totally feel sick now.....!

Hope you have Merry Christmas! Lets pray this baby doesnt want to come early!

It obviously was meant to be...! I'm sure everything will be great for you hun. You will sure have a fabulous Christmas now! :D xx

I know! but to be honest.....I feel selfish.....b/c i have two children and there are so man of you without and I wish we could all get pregnant now!!!!!

Oh My Goodnesss! Hun, do not feel selfish. You deserve this as much as anybody..So just enjoy it, all of it. :hug: xx

Thanks hun! MERRY CHRISTMAS!........Were telling our family today..is that werid? I always tell ppl right away.....

Really bummed today, POAS and got a really :bfn: and i think AF has come in the last hour . . .

Congrates on the :bfp:!

No that isn't wierd at all hun..! No way! It's normal!

I think I would hold off telling everyone myself if I was pregnant this month, but only because of everything that is happening in the family. One cousin just had a miscarriage, my aunty has just passed away, my other aunty has had a severe nervous breakdown, and has split up with her husband, and everything is just falling apart at the minute. I think the thought of a baby would make or break the family.

I don't know whether personally I could risk telling them atm in case it was the "break"! xx

Aww Razcox..I'm sorry about the BFN..dont give up yet!!! :) Thanks.

Waiting...I'm so sorry to hear about all the bad news in your family..thats really sad. Prayer to you and your family. I hope if you are pg you and your oh can try and work it out. I bet he will realize what hes missing now and maybe think about whats importnat!

I don't think he ever thinks of what is important. Not to me anyway. I have realised this last month what a loser he actually is. He is full of broken promises. I think I'm just bitter atm LOL He is out tonight, with all OUR friends, and I have to work! :( xx

aww hun..then you should forget him! and when hes ready it will be TOO late. You will have a new man!;). Is it xmas eve by you or what? its 7am on xmas eve here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->