Now need wrap help!

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
So the mei tai still seems to be unsuccessful, Alex jsut does not like it!
I have the moby but its jsut the time it takes to put it on but looks like i have no choice.

Now the problem i have is getting the horizontal part over his legs to wrap around his bum/back. I always seem to have to bend his legs to get it over and this makes him cry! It there any hints/tips on how to make that bit easier to do?

i used to wear my lil man in a wrap and i found the same issue, trying to pull it over without pulling his legs around too much. you get the hang of it eventually, and these babies are a lot tougher than they look! its good if you have to haul it over a bit as that shows you have the wrap on tight enough :thumbup:

Maybe try a woven wrap instead of a stretchy one? instead of putting the wrap on first, you kinda wrap it on around yourself and the baby in the first instance?

I don't know what the moby is like but I use a woven wrap and once the baby is a bit bigger I don't bother with the horizontal bit, I just leave their legs out

same here, i sometimes just dont do that bit, i just leave it by my body, i just tuck her into the cross

x

as for me and LO (he's 9 kg & at least 70 cms), we still use the horizontal bit. i mention his weight & length as i don't know how big your LO is and this might help in comparison to size & moby use.

since the fabric is stretchy, i just pull it down first to get the feet in through and then pull it up past the legs and onto under his bum & on his back. that way, there isn't much bending involved. i hope this helps. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->