Now on the Forever living clean 9 detox!

LeoLeah77

Mommy to Ava Rose
Reaction score
I started today and I gotta say, its not as bad as I thought but it isn't easy! I'm so serious about getting back to my pre pregnancy weight though now I'm single! Has anyone else tried this? How much weight did you lose? I'm going to let everyone know how much I lose at the end of it.

Just an update to let you all know, I'm only on the third day and I have lost an inch off my waist!! :happydance:

Sounds interesting! what is this diet?

Sounds interesting! what is this diet?

Its basically a detox and weight management programme where you can safely lose 7-14lbs, it was developed by a nutritionist. It comes with Aloe Vera gel that you drink - its pure aloe vera. This helps remove toxins from the body, toxins cling on to fat making it harder to lose the fat you see. It provides aloe vera gel, take garcinia cambogia tablets (these help supress the appetite and burn calories) Bee pollen tablets (these keep your energy levels up) and replacement shakes with the 100% RDA of minerals and vitamins. Its amazing, my skin, hair and nails are better as well and my energy levels are great. So nice to see results this fast. I will send you a link with real reviews on. I also sell them, I'm currently selling them 15% off this month! This is why I had to try it.. so I could review it myself xxxx

https://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse.../920191-clean-9-detox-forever-living-all.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->