Now Tv help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertieBones

Mamma of 2!
Reaction score
I have been thinking of getting this for me dad and was going to get it with 3 months entertainment pass. Does anyone know what uses it has once the pass is over? I know u can pay month to month but I'm guessing my dad won't bother. can it still be used for iplayer etc?

thanks x

Once the entertainment pass has ran out it just be used for iplayer/on demand shows, it doesn't have any freeview channels or anything like that :)

Once the entertainment pass has ran out it just be used for iplayer/on demand shows, it doesn't have any freeview channels or anything like that :)

Do you think it's good? He has cancelled all his Sky as he got fed up with paying so much and has basic freeview now, I'm on the fence about getting it as I don't know if its worth it :shrug:

do you know if it is in HD also? I'm useless with technology so am totally clueless x

Do you think it's good? He has cancelled all his Sky as he got fed up with paying so much and has basic freeview now, I'm on the fence about getting it as I don't know if its worth it :shrug:

do you know if it is in HD also? I'm useless with technology so am totally clueless x

I don't have one as we have sky and a ps3 so can either stream via the ps3 or download using the sky box. HD will be dependent on his broadband, basically the better the broadband the better the picture quality.

We didnt like now tv and they make it hard to cancel. We got netflix instead x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back